Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA (46892 Views)

Who Is The Richest Artists Between Zinoleesky And Seyi Vibez / Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Why We Arrested Naira Marley – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Which day wey dis guys go raid my own house sef
Efcc come your compound arrest everybody leave only you

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Johel(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Newsmic:

https://dailytrust.com/why-we-arrested-singers-zinoleesky-mohbad-ndlea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BcMy6RYKo

And the NDLEA guys are all smokahunters,thieves, corrupt creatures, rapists and all....dem just dey find ways to extort,pple need to be careful,Na person wey know person dey kill person..

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by FBIBOT(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why can't laws be made to make arrest and search warrant effective in Nigeria... We need to stop living like we are in the jungle... Am not supporting the artistes tho as they will be released soon...

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Coldie(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
For developed countries u can only be arrested if u have a certain quantity of drugs on you, not where u are a recreational user. These people and joblessness

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

[s]Who told u this crap. Oh my. Alot of educated illiterates on this forum . A warrant is only a legal backing to avoid the department of getting sued or killing the case. In every country , law enforcement have the right to go into ur house without a warrant if there is a tip off or a 100% certainly that evidence is in that apartment. As long as they found drugs there, there is no longer a need for a warrant . If they dint find drugs , then the occupants will have the upper hand to take the agency to court. Warrants are only more of a legal backing. In the USA or any 1st class country, they do raids without warrant ,when there is 100 percent certainty that evidence is in that apartment. The reason they always try to get a warrant is for incase they don't see evidence, then they can escape litigations , but if evidence is found, then no need for warrant[/s]
get out
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by pacespot(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
I know it, most of the music stars and so called celebrities in Nigeria are into drugs sad
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by TheLasyBuddha: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Know the friends you keep.

Guy has been snitched on.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
get out

Instead of u to thank me for educating u , u insult me instead, typical Nigerian
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Albertone(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
FaceTanke:
Zinoleesky is a girl

He was crying

That girl shouting in d video is a boy

That is the irony of drugs
lipsrsealed

You see those sticks in their hand,no be for decoration.The part where an officer was shouting "enter inside",did you see how he used stick to hit the guy?

If any law enforcement don burst you before,you go Understand why person fit cry.
The beatings no be here.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Albertone(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THE BOY NA CONFIRM SIMP BRUH, I DEY SHAME FOR AM embarassed

Which girl did he simp for?
Stop abusing the word "simp".
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Beverlyjean(f): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Coldie:
For developed countries u can only be arrested if u have a certain quantity of drugs on you, not where u are a recreational user. These people and joblessness

U dont know the amount that was found on them , these guys buy these stuffs in kilos
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by olatuns2017: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Savage101(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
But e get money pass ur papa
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Germi9: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Do these boy’s have any hit tracks,do they even know how to sing ? Haha wasted drugs
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Albertone(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Too much movies. U are waiting for warrant. Also tell police to get warrant b4 they evade a robbery suspect. As long as drugs were found, no need for warrant . U really don't know the law

Why did they break into the house to come and search without a search warrant??
You have every right to demand for a warrant before anything else.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
Beverlyjean:

So if robbers are being chased and the cops see them run into someone's house, they police should leave to try to get warrant to gain access to the house. Most of u guys just watch movies, u all have never travelled out to see what really happens . Do u even know the meaning of a warrant and y its needed??
oga, this your comparison doesn't even make sense. undecided
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by kingPhidel(m): 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Meanwhile legendary Super cop still following protocol. That’s why Nigeria will never move forward in anything.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by eldoradoxx: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
NDLEA should stop this arrant nonsense. Go for drug dealers not young boys and girls that have one or two wraps of weed they use in catching trips NDLEA will waste man power and resources to be hunting up and down.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Albertone(m): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Coldie:

Tf??

I'm 100 percent � certain you haven't been to developed countries before.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
I don't even smoke man, but I am shocked that stupid Nigerians are supporting the decision of this clown Ndlea, to break into people's houses without a warrant and search for drugs

Next Sars will be Ndlea, and clowns will support their extra judicial actions because the hate smokers , but beware sha, because one day , e fit reach your doorstep

CHIEF JUSTICE, plss how do u know they enter without a warrant and search for drugs?
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Menace2Society(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
EXLOVER:
A lot of people were dragging NDLEA online for invading this boys, we know quite well our most artist are involve in drugs, Nigeria can't be better if the youths keeps attacking the law enforcement agencies for doing their jobs, if you know you're clean, obey before complain, that's the rules.
So breaking into people's home without warrant is what?u need a little knock on the head
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Why do people resist arrest even when they know they are not clean?? Get ur lawyer and go and answer ur case. Simple.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by FaceTanke: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Albertone:

You see those sticks in their hand,no be for decoration.The part where an officer was shouting "enter inside",did you see how he used stick to hit the guy?

If any law enforcement don burst you before,you go Understand why person fit cry.
The beatings no be here.

Na him dey form hard man for him music no be me nah

Aftetall a girl was there and even challenging them undecided
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by OBALOLA55(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
Albertone:

Which girl did he simp for?
Stop abusing the word "simp".
IT SEEMS YOU ARE ONE OF EM

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO grin
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Coldie(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Albertone:

Tf??

I'm 100 percent � certain you haven't been to developed countries before.
I am 100% sure u shouldn’t have quoted me if u don’t know what to say
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
We wey dey smoke CIGAR...imported one nko??

Is it cannabis?? Lol

We grind and puff on a daily... waiting for the arrest na.... we no dey store for house, we dey smoke,off and hide where rat no fit search and na only me know where I dey keep am to avoid stories... trust no one
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by CaptainAyub: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
hungryboy:
I don't even smoke man, but I am shocked that stupid Nigerians are supporting the decision of this clown Ndlea, to break into people's houses without a warrant and search for drugs

Next Sars will be Ndlea, and clowns will support their extra judicial actions because the hate smokers , but beware sha, because one day , e fit reach your doorstep

And who even wastes time going for the users.
In the developed world,if you are seen with a small quantity wc is for consumption,they will just caution yiu and let you go.
They only go after producers and dealers
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by tnerro1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hope they had a warrant sha, else the defense will just be laughing at them.

Say no to drugs
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Brightest04(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Newsmic:

https://dailytrust.com/why-we-arrested-singers-zinoleesky-mohbad-ndlea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BcMy6RYKo
Some hypocrites will start condemning them on this issue as if they're the first or would be the last. Every musician all over the world use one kind of drug or the other for inspiration. Even those so called saint gospel singers. If you must crucify them, first crucify the big drug busher Super Cop Abba Kyari.
Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by tnerro1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hope they had a warrant sha, else the defense will just be laughing at them. You might might win at the lower courts, but the people that know the law are in the higher courts

Say no to drugs

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA by Originalsly: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
The NDLEA was acting on information that they had illicit drugs in the house They needed to act on the information and carry out a search ...... that's their job. How they're supposed to legally carry out their job is what most of us overlook ... and this is what leads to the making of the Kyari's ..... we fertilize the seeds and support them in growth... then complain in the end about what we are reaping. You reap what you sow. Did they even have a search warrant? If no... then we need to condemn them.... The search was illegal[/b]even if cannabis plants were growing through the windows. They claimed they found drugs ... [b]why didn'tthey say what was found... weight and street value? .... standard international practice? Most importantly... after finding all that... why were they not charged? Kyari has been arrested.... but not charged. Do we see where this is going? ... people being arrested and detained indefinitely without charge ... and we are supporting it ..... until same happens to someone close to us... then our eyes will clear ... but by then it will be too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.