Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine (8594 Views)

Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine / Enugu Government Reassures Residents Of Adequate Potable Water Supply Soon / Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by presidency: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received with surprise, reports of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been reassured by the Nigerian Embassy in Ukraine of the safety of Nigerians in that country and measures being undertaken to keep them safe and facilitate the evacuation of those who wish to leave.

See full Press release below...[b][/b]

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Zonefree(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Evacuate them to where? Hope not Nigeria?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Nbotee(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lolzzz. We are a very unserious country. U received reports of the invasion of Ukraine? Na today reports of impending invasion start? How are U going to evacuate them now that there are military planes flying around and the country is on high alert?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by rifasojvosoqi1: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wow

[url=htt://build.hstn.me]
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Pymetrics: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
I hope there is free air lift for anyone who wants to return home. We love peace.

Meanwhile you need to sell clean and legit Paypal fund? Call the number on my signature. I have a good rate for you.
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Mona123(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Chatflick(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
FG assurance na like #Chef chi kind of assurance grin grin. He gave Davido assurance while cheating on him undecided undecided.

Nigerians in Ukraine, pls give yourselves your own assurance by not taking the FG assurance and reassurance seriously.

Japa outta Ukraine until Putin craze mellow down
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Lessonteacher(f): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Idiots, what about us here in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hh
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by SmartPolician: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
I like that Nigerian government is now trying to appear responsible, even though they may be lying because they are pathetic lairs cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
NIGERIA is just receiving report when order serious country have done the needful

Buhari and his cabinet should stop watching NTA

And before I forget please Buhari should just remain silent and not take any stand against Russia or Ukraine we can not survive one nuke let continue with the romance with boko Haram and bandit that better

3 Likes

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by tutudesz: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are reassuring safety of Nigerians in another country FG can't even reassure safety of Nigerians in Nigeria undecided

31 Likes

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by yavekaj586: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Is there even safety in the so call Nigerian country not to talk of assuring Nigerians outside

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Elianawalker(f): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
What can the federal government do exactly? Old monkeys

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by gworldomer: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Safety ke, don't wait for Nigeria Government o...
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Omniman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by salbis(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nigeria funny sha, we suppose dey Netflix.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by PotatoSalad(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Smh
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by sojayy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Y now Btw, Naija no get mouth where Putin dey operate........Fg bewarned
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by osuofia2(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
I trust baba Buhari
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Kingpele(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
My nigga
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by 123yes(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
govt for take action before now abeg!
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by sotall(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by BusterG: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
WA WA WA
Wi wi wi

Woro woro woro

This Clueless Nigerian government will still NOT shut the furck up.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Outfit Of Saudi Arabian Princess That Got The World Talking / Can Nigeria Ever Be Super World Power / Buhari Shocks APC, Consults Jonathan On Choice Of Ministers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.