Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine (8612 Views)

Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine / Enugu Government Reassures Residents Of Adequate Potable Water Supply Soon / Presidency Reassures Workers On New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by NGpatriot: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Najdorf:

I'm happy to see one coherent and reasonable comment in this thread.

This thing did not start today. Functioning countries like US that care about their citizens started evacuating their citizens about two weeks ago. It's now that Ukraine has now been fully invaded that they are now writing this rubbish wtf?!

Slow down abeg, show us the countries that evacuated their people from Ukraine.

Even the US you are talking about did not do any mass evacuation, they relocated some of their embassy staffs to the border in Poland.

Stop peddling lies.

There are over 159 countries on the surface of the earth and you can not show me 1 country that did mass evacuation from Ukraine.

Is China not a functioning country, are the rest of Europe and the developed world not functioning?

They must not be functioning since they also did not evacuate their people.
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Najdorf: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

Even the US you are talking about did not do any mass evacuation, they relocated some of their embassy staffs to the border in Poland.

Stop peddling lies.

There are over 159 countries on the surface of the earth and you can not show me 1 country that did mass evacuation from Ukraine.

Is China not a functioning country, are the rest of Europe and the developed world not functioning?

When did I mention Nigeria was the only country to no do mass evacuation? Stop misquoting me. Other countries at least showed support to their citizens in one way or another. Yet after weeks of silence the government just decides to write this. It's just sad.
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by uzoma213(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Evacuation? How? With the airports that are being taken over by Russian troops and the no fly zone issued over Ukraine?
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Ayusguy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ginoosky:
Great

We in 9ja self no get safety and Nigeria government is assured those in another country maximum safety � �
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Blackdisciple(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hahahaha , kai this people will never stop to amaze me...

What assurance of safety are they talking of, before Putin started the invasion you guys were busy focusing on 2023 that we haven't seen yet, there a conflict somewhere and your citizens are out there helpless and you are in your comfort zone assuring safety to only God knows who...
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by NoGirlfriend: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
even Nigerians wey dey naija nor dey safe. e kom be people wey dey ofesi. Ngwo-ngwo
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by highskies(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nbotee:
Lolzzz. We are a very unserious country. U received reports of the invasion of Ukraine? Na today reports of impending invasion start? How are U going to evacuate them now that there are military planes flying around and the country is on high alert?

My God, that opening line is so silly. There has been the danger of an invasion for about 2weeks now.
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by kaymart: 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nbotee:
Lolzzz. We are a very unserious country. U received reports of the invasion of Ukraine? Na today reports of impending invasion start? How are U going to evacuate them now that there are military planes flying around and the country is on high alert?
U dey mind d joke of a country
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by okuta007: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
visa to Ukraine is $5 - only, please PM me if you need assistance - valid only during the Russian invasion. THX grin
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Litmus: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Evacuate them to where? Hope not Nigeria?

Unfortunately, returning to Nigeria or elsewhere is up to them and their families not up to you or I. If it were up to me, few Africans/blacks abroad will return to Nigeria , there are too many black people in Nigeria. Chinese immigrants would add more value to Nigeria at this point.
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by tito44: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

Stop peddling lies.

This one's reasoning is always upside down. Sometimes I wonder if it's poo that's in that thing you call brain

Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by linearity: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Assuring Nigerians in Ukraine of their safety, when you can’t even assure those at home of safety?

very interesting, how are they going to do that now?
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by Yankee101: 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Liars
Re: Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine by herbert2017: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
We that are here in Nigeria are not safe either. Look for a bridge and hide yourselves, because coming to Nigeria is not an option.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matthew Abo: Abductors Of Benue Commissioner Demand N60 Million Ransom / Nigeria Is Not Broke, It’s Political Elites That Are “Broque” By Farooq Kperogi / Who Are The Most Powerful People In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.