Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled (1541 Views)

Yerima Shettima To SE: Politicians Are Responsible For Your Suffering Not Buhari / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
For couple of days now people have been calling this guy Ebubedike an ESN member, but can we all see these pictures, If truly he is a member of ESN or IPOB .

When we told Biafrans and the general public that these kidnappers and criminals committing crimes in the name of IPOB/ESN are working with Nigerian police, some people don’t believe, they think we are blackmailing them , look at this guy with SARS and commissioner of police .

These pictures speaks volumes .

TBRV | Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Goodmarlian: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truth coming out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Emmdsa: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hnnmm shocked
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by NGpatriot: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dumb ipob propaganda...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
NGpatriot:
Dumb ipob propaganda...
Great you are here
Be rest assure every criminal you employed to kill igbo will be exposed
Both military and cultist

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Proudlyomonna: 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Perhaps they have extracted enough information from him and have him on their side right now to feed them information.
Anything to bring back the peace in Igboland is welcome by me expectially our beautiful IMO State.
Ipob please stand down with your esn we don't have heardmen in Imo State ooo��
Ever since they brought their militia into Imo State it's either ipob are attacking the innocent people
or the shameless army is attacking in the disguise of looking for ipob and their militant esn.
Either ways all ipob has brought into our midst is senseless trouble �
Stand down and let the Ohaneze guarantee a resolution to have amnesty for you.
All dis senseless killings to what extent exactly?
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Goodmarlian: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Perhaps they have extracted enough information from him and have him on their side right now to feed them information.
Anything to bring back the peace in Igboland is welcome by me expectially our beautiful IMO State.
Ever since they brought their militia into Imo State it's either ipob are attacking the innocent people
or the shameless army is attacking in the disguise of looking for ipob and their militant esn.

Una don twist am .... grin

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Proudlyomonna: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Una don twist am .... grin

Ok na my opinion �
So watin you understand for this post??
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Ọhaneze in collaboration with SE governor rectuited criminal to kill igbo youths after they realize they are loosing the support of the masses they felt killing off Igbo youths that are against them while pointing at ipob will be a gain gain for them

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Proudlyomonna: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Investigative:

[s]Ọhaneze in collaboration with SE governor rectuited criminal to kill igbo youths after they realize they are loosing the support of the masses they felt killing off Igbo youths that are against them while pointing at ipob will be a gain gain for them[/s]

Lies.
And they are also putting guns in the heads of the people who have rejected ipob and chosen to maintain status quo by handing over power and authority to the voted leaders of the land, knowing fully well that this leaders they voted will do everything to crush ipob�
The people knows that supporting ipob's agenda could be the worse mistake ever,what sense is there in supporting a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing critics??
The people have chose their stand already.
Apart from thugs and destructive elements no one wants your oppressive ipob's biafra
Anakogheri.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Lies.
And they are also putting guns in the heads of the people who have rejected ipob and chosen to maintain status quo by handing over power and authority to the voted leaders of the land, knowing fully well that this leaders they voted will do everything to crush ipob�
The people knows that supporting ipob's agenda could be the worse mistake ever,what sense is there in supporting a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing critics??
The people have chose their stand already.
Apart from thugs and destructive elements no one wants your oppressive ipob's biafra
Anakogheri.
Your lies and propaganda only exist online
We know who the aggressor are and they are Nigeria security
That burn and kidnap at will
You can't change that

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Proudlyomonna: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Investigative:

Your lies and propaganda only exist online
We know who the aggressor are and they are Nigeria security
That burn and kidnap at will
You can't change that

If I told you that the Nigeria security are not oppressors I make myself a liar,
If I say ipob are not oppressors I also make myself an hypocritical liar.
Stop defending evil.
Learn to tell the truth always.
E get why.
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If I told you that the Nigeria security are not oppressors I make myself a liar,
If I say ipob are not oppressors I also make myself an hypocritical liar.
Stop defending evil.
Learn to tell the truth always.
E get why.
Stand a place
How did ipob became oppressor
Tell me

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Proudlyomonna: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Investigative:

Stand a place
How did ipob became oppressor
Tell me

So tagging others who do not support their nonsensical fraud struggle saboteur,
Cursing, threatning, attacking and killing them is not oppression to you right??
I have this feeling you are from one particular region where extremist are celebrated �
You don't sound Igbo at all undecided
Both ipob and the evil Fg army are on the same WhatsApp group.
Facts.
Biko don't mention me again.
I hate it when people try to defend nonsense for whatever reason ��
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

So tagging others who do not support their nonsensical fraud struggle saboteur,
Cursing, threatning, attacking and killing them is not oppression to you right??
I have this feeling you are from one particular region where extremist are celebrated �
You don't sound Igbo at all undecided
Both ipob and the evil Fg army are on the same WhatsApp group.

Facts.
Biko don't mention me again.
I hate it when people try to defend nonsense for whatever reason ��
Holding on to gossip while ranting is insane
I was expecting you to tell me what ipob did before Nigeria unleash python dance and massacred Igbo youths invaded kanu home and kill hundreds
But you choose the normal route propagandist always take
If you don't like ipob agitation
When Referendum come vote no

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Wazobia2216: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
NGpatriot:
Dumb ipob propaganda...
Dispute with evidence!

Even a newborn knows that its this regime that's behind the chaos in the South East

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by AfonjaEmir: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2022
OYIGBOUPDATE AND UDELE1...see your UGM member...that commits crimes and claims to be ESN.

These are the miscreants that claim to be UGM ...ok !! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Investigative:
For couple of days now people have been calling this guy Ebubedike an ESN member, but can we all see these pictures, If truly he is a member of ESN or IPOB .

When we told Biafrans and the general public that these kidnappers and criminals committing crimes in the name of IPOB/ESN are working with Nigerian police, some people don’t believe, they think we are blackmailing them , look at this guy with SARS and commissioner of police .

These pictures speaks volumes .

TBRV | Biafra
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by christistruth01: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Anything IPOB says is a Confirmed lie

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by AfonjaEmir: 12:22am On Feb 27, 2022
IPOB is really exposing the "cancerous" miscreants within. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

christistruth01:

Anything IPOB says is a Confirmed lie
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Ykc2(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Investigative:

Great you are here
Be rest assure every criminal you employed to kill igbo will be exposed
Both military and cultist
am from anambra state both you and ipob with Ecn are bloody criminals,now let me tell you about my town am from a town called nnokwa in idemili local government before you will say am not an igbo person,from onitsha to nkpor then ojoto then uke then ideani to afor nnobi then you turn left the next town is my town nnokwa, you people are criminals
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by AfonjaEmir: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Bloody shut your useless Afonja mouth. EZI

Ykc2:
am from anambra state both you and ipob with Ecn are bloody criminals,now let me tell you about my town am from a town called nnokwa in idemili local government before you will say am not an igbo person,from onitsha to nkpor then ojoto then uke then ideani to afor nnobi then you turn left the next town is my town nnokwa, you people are criminals
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Ykc2(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Bloody shut your useless Afonja mouth. EZI

afonja gbu kwa ezi na ulo gi dia,you people are groups of sadists who did not make it in life now you fools are angry with every rich igbo person ,

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ykc2:
Carry that rubbish and enter Anambra and collect
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by oilykid(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
Investigative:

Carry that rubbish and enter Anambra and collect
Lol.. see them threatening anyone that disagrees with them and when you eventually carrys out your threat, it will turn to Fulani Herdsmen and DSS are the one that killed him..IPOB are no different from BH and bandits. I'm sure that most of their online Supporters can't travel to certain routes in the east now to avoid getting maimed by their ipob foot soldiers...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
oilykid:

Lol.. see them threatening anyone that disagrees with them and when you eventually carrys out your threat, it will turn to Fulani Herdsmen and DSS are the one that killed him..IPOB are no different from BH and bandits. I'm sure that most of their online Supporters can't travel to certain routes in the east now to avoid getting maimed by their ipob foot soldiers...
I have said mine
You can claim anything
But don't come here talk shit
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by oilykid(m): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Investigative:

I have said mine
You can claim anything
But don't come here talk shit
Ezi! Useless swine
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
oilykid:

Ezi! Useless swine
U can make noise online
Emotionally Miscreants
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by oilykid(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
Investigative:

U can make noise online
Emotionally Miscreants
You can only kill defenseless innocent igbos.. why not take your madness to Abuja where your lord and savior is being held and rescue him there.. useless thug

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
oilykid:

You can only kill defenseless innocent igbos.. why not take your madness to Abuja where your lord and savior is being held and rescue him there.. useless thug
Just as we killed Buhari with flag
And COAS
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by oilykid(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
Investigative:

Just as we killed Buhari with flag
And COAS
Lol.. Ipob and delusions.. I wonder how kanu did his magic to brainwash you people to this extent.. you should have attacked him when he came to Owerri instead of waiting for him to leave and resume your killings of defenseless igbos.. like I said, your lord and savior is currently held in Abuja, why not go there and rescue him..
Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by Investigative: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
oilykid:

Lol.. Ipob and delusions.. I wonder how kanu did his magic to brainwash you people to this extent.. you should have attacked him when he came to Owerri instead of waiting for him to leave and resume your killings of defenseless igbos.. like I said, your lord and savior is currently held in Abuja, why not go there and rescue him..
Just as we are attacking you now
Making you mad already

Re: Unknown Gunman sponsored by SE politicians With Nigeria Police unveiled by oilykid(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
Investigative:

Just as we are attacking you now
Making you mad already
You wish.now run along and go listen to radio biafra and come back to spill more rubbish from your empty head..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repentant Terrorists Named One Northern Governor As Bandit Commander / Photos: Tinubu Owns Everything In Lagos? / "APC Have Won With This Ticket" - Bashir El-rufai Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.