Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (46745 Views)

Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius / Sick African Politician In Open Roof Vehicle Campaigning For Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by jikins(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
JohnSP99:

sorry since when the oil price were high how as it translated to a better economy for you that it affects your life as a Nigerian. you think when this war starts not just a war a nuclear war cos both nations are nuclear power, it won't affect you.Go back in history and check the effect of the world wars on the world itself cos once this grows to a full blown war it won't be only Russia against Ukraine alone now, it will now be Russia and its allies against the US and it's Allies.

Don't tell me your life story. Read your post that I quoted and read my reply. You asked how will it affect your country. I have shown you how it will and has. Instead of you to admit you are wrong. You are bringing history lessons that no one asked for. Abeg shift!
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by brightalo1010: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vicotex:

Putin is an elected president and he's far better than Buhari and his analogue in the white house

This one is running mad already. so because putin is better than Buhari for that Ukraine should be attacked as the price of putin being better than Buhari?

At times things like you just type for typing sake. Smh
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by uniquetechng: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cptflint:
Another fake news from UK
that was how you said Putin invading Ukraine was fake news and Western propaganda until it happens.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by RichDad1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
pansophist:

Are the men not innocent as well? See this man o
At least, women and children are more vulnerable ik war.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by luminouz(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
RichDad1:
But some nonentities in Nigeria, armed with their phone and cheap data, are supporting this flagrant violation of Ukrainian sovereignty and killing of innocent peoples mostly women and children.

Face your leaders and hold them accountable. Ukraine and Russia don't give two fuqd about your black ass. Hell, they won't even care if your race is wiped off the face of the earth. To them, you are not nothing but articulating monkeys.

Btw....are men not included in your write-up? Are we expendable or our lives so inconsequential because we are men
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by Amah70: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin is only after showing the West that he can call the bluff of the West, that's all about Putin's war against Ukraine.

If Putin thought that America, Britain, Germany, France and other NATO countries will risk one soldier for Putin's irresponsible war in Ukraine, he made a big mistake.

Who fights wars these days to achieve a goal? Only irresponsible persons. After war, peace can only come from a roundtable.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by Kingspin(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
There is no reason Putin is invading Ukraine.

Pride is making Putin go for war now because he has weapons not sense
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by JohnSP99: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
jikins:

Don't tell me your life story. Read your post that I quoted and read my reply. You asked how will it affect your country. I have shown you how it will and has. Instead of you to admit you are wrong. You are bringing history lessons that no one asked for. Abeg shift!
that nonsense doesn't work my dear, it doesn't in any way, the negative effects totally outweighs the positive, so don't give me the nonsense rise in oil price.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by jikins(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
JohnSP99:

that nonsense doesn't work my dear, it doesn't in any way, the negative effects totally outweighs the positive, so don't give me the nonsense rise in oil price.

What negative effects has this war have on Nigeria? Mr it doesn't work! I have given you a real positive effect now give me a real negative effect not the nonsense burn out of your fantasy of WW3.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
everybody about Putin is as controversial as our own homie in the mansion
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by winner37(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
at first i considerd putin as a very nice person but little did i know is from buhari family.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by JohnSP99: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
jikins:

What negative effects has this war have on Nigeria? Mr it doesn't work! I have given you a real positive effect now give me a real negative effect not the nonsense burn out of your fantasy of WW3.
sorry the war has not started and I pray it doesn't, you think this war is just about Ukraine and Russia, my dear it isnt, this is between the US and Russia, a ww3 starts, it won't just be normal guns and bombs that you know, these nations are nuclear powered and they won't be shy using it on each other and the effect of this will be felt by the whole world not just them, a nuclear reactor was hit during the ww2 in Ukraine then the Soviet Union, the radioactive effect was felt all over Europe that a dome had to be constructed to contain it till today. so my dear you think rise in oil price will be a gain for your nation. you obviously don't know the definition of a war between two world powers
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by fabianiyobosa(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vicotex:
Make una carry fake news comot here.
See the source daily mail ������ Western sponsored media

Make we hear word. When Biden dey warn say Russia go attack, na people like you still talk say na lie, dey shout western media up and down.

Please shut up!
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by jikins(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
JohnSP99:

sorry the war has not started and I pray it doesn't, you think this war is just about Ukraine and Russia, my dear it isnt, this is between the US and Russia, a ww3 starts, it won't just be normal guns and bombs that you know, these nations are nuclear powered and they won't be shy using it on each other and the effect of this will be felt by the whole world not just them, a nuclear reactor was hit during the ww2 in Ukraine then the Soviet Union, the radioactive effect was felt all over Europe that a dome had to be constructed to contain it till today. so my dear you think rise in oil price will be a gain for your nation. you obviously don't know the definition of a war between two world powers

Again keep your fantasy of WW3 to your self and speak on the current happenings. No WW3 is happening anywhere except in your dreams. European countries aren't sending military to fight, US isn't, so how will it start lemme guess when you go to bed at night.

Focus on what is and not what you are imagining. Base on what is Nigeria is benefiting from this conflict. Give me one point in which Nigeria is negatively affected. If you can't stfu and rest!
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by opportunities12(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vicotex:
Make una carry fake news comot here.
See the source daily mail ������ Western sponsored media
Of what benefit is this senseless war to you?
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by Holaomoakin(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia's invasion of Ukraine could cause problem for the world if not tactically managed.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by pacespot(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Cos they will die if they talk

Before you make such statement, you should be ready to die.

Putin kills Russian politicians like Christmas chicken. Talk and die

Now that they speak nko, is he incapable of killing them now? When people speak in unison, there is little a dictator can do to change their voice.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by kramer: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
mrvitalis:

But u support Ukraine denying ethnic Russians right to self determination ? Or starving Kramer of water ?

Or u don't know the back story u only listen to what CNN feeds you ?

Who's starving who of water please? undecided
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by greggng: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
osazsky:
This man will consume himself like Hitler..there is no way russia can fight germany france usa uk and the whole european countrries..i just they laff pepple way they shout russia..china..iran ..north korea

The painful aspect is that men like Hitler and putin always kill themselves instead of allow themselves to be killed . I would ve volunteered to hang such men for free . I will hang them gradually ...o can never go is hanging them in 30 days. They ve to die a miserable death
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by mrvitalis(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
kramer:

Who's starving who of water please? undecided
Crimea sir
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by Vicotex(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
brightalo1010:

This one is running mad already. so because putin is better than Buhari for that Ukraine should be attacked as the price of putin being better than Buhari?

At times things like you just type for typing sake. Smh
yeah.
Ukraine is ripping the seed it sew.
When Ukraine started doing rubbish earlier 2014 none of you posted on social media to help the oppressed, but Russia don come dey give Ukraine what they deserve, you begin dey cry like the crocodile tears.
Shebi the US and UK wey dey ginger dem don chicken out as the war start
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by olas24u(f): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
osazsky:
This man will consume himself like Hitler..there is no way russia can fight germany france usa uk and the whole european countrries..i just they laff pepple way they shout russia..china..iran ..north korea
Weapons are used for ear,bot countries,all nato memebrs have american system weapons.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by WrksOnMyMachine: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
wink
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by wpadmin: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
RichDad1:
But some nonentities in Nigeria, armed with their phone and cheap data, are supporting this flagrant violation of Ukrainian sovereignty and killing of innocent peoples mostly women and children.

You believe everything Western media serve you.

Continue sir.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by LIONSABRE(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
I love this Russians,it's this poortin guy that is spoiling matters.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by wealthtrak: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by jrusky(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nbotee:
Putin is jus a dictator who rules by fear... Opposition are crushed and silenced. The recent video of him and his foreign Minister was a clear evidence of how they are all afraid to go against his decisions.. Russia neva plays by the rules even in sports. Them don ban dem tire for doping

And Zelensky of Ukraine is an anointed President or Selected President?

Pls stop responding to him he is one of the most confused human under the sun. Today he is pdp tomorrow apc next tomorrow apga. Today Biafra or nothing tomorrow East must produce the president so you can see how is mental capacity is so unstable pls ignore him.

Only a mad man and miscreants will support Putin action.
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by Enemyofpeace: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin should tread carefully so that Buhari doesn’t send Nigeria troops to face Russia in this war. Buhari’s silence on the issue is making to fear for Russia
Re: 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter by kramer: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Crimea sir

Ahh okk ohh i was wondering.. this one that you tagged me mistakenly grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown / 'We Are Not A Bird But A Nation': Turkey Changes Name To Türkiye / Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.