Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine (37117 Views)

Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by shogsman(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58DXSSBs4u0

Former US president George W Bush has accidently condemned Vladimir Putin's invasion of "Iraq", before correcting himself by saying he was talking about Ukraine.

Mr Bush made the gaffe during a speech at an event in Dallas, Texas, where he was talking about the importance of fair elections.

He said, "the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq... I mean of Ukraine".

Mr Bush was president during the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003 over weapons of mass destruction that were never found.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-61505050

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by shogsman(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2022
No matter how hard you try to hide the truth it is resilient and will find a way to come out regardless.
Over one million Iraqis killed for nothing

435 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2022
shogsman:
No matter how hard you try to hide the truth it is resilient and will find a way to come out regardless.
Over one million Iraqis killed for nothing
Even UK PMs that voted for Iraq war, knew that.
Over 1M Iraqis killed and more 250K children.
Over 10M Iraqis homeless now.
Even till now, Iraq government have been trying to push USA out of her country.
USA said they will sanction Iraq for requesting USA leave

252 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by shogsman(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2022
seunny4lif:

Even UK PMs that voted for Iraq war, knew that
What is worst is after he changed it to Ukraine he said 'WHATEVER' like it's no big deal that over 120,000 children were killed because of him

194 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Babapyro: 1:47pm On May 19, 2022
I know the souls of those children will have Thier revenge one day, a man's action killing 1million people and the west did nothing about it

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Ishitinyourlife: 1:49pm On May 19, 2022
Finally the truth comes out,I remember losing my Facebook close friend to this war,he was a new father and a teacher. God will punish every USA supporter here and may you and your children meet the same fate Iraq met in the hands of USA, I'm crying right now

196 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Abfinest007(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2022
Passing out a message

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Discombulator: 1:51pm On May 19, 2022
This is one of the reasons I Just dislike the west , it's because of their hypocrisy,no one is saying Russia is a saint or anything they have Thier faults too but what i know is the west has no moral stand to fault them on this invasion they did a thousand times worse than this without paying

199 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Discombulator: 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:
Finally the truth comes out,I remember losing my Facebook close friend to this war,he was a new father and a teacher. God will punish every USA supporter here and may you and your children meet the same fate Iraq met in the hands of USA, I'm crying right now
Only someone without a heart won't feel for those people,I watch the war documentary and even as a strong man I cried,come see how little children were bombed to hell, decapitated

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Carloslehder: 1:54pm On May 19, 2022
Tell me what I don't know,of course we know the war was totally unjustifiable it's just that we couldn't do anything about it because the west had the power over most of the world and could get away with anything

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by shogsman(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2022
seunny4lif:

Seun ke cheesy
Since the news will not favour him cheesy
It's quite sad,this are the same people who complain about the government but do worse with the little power they have, why not give people access to important news,I mean this news is the most important news today around the world. Why must everything always be about propaganda,this guys are not American for God's sake , i am American and I don't hide my country's crimes and fault .

Thanks seun for pushing this to FP perhaps we've been too hard on you

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by fnep2smooth(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2022
Russia Just De win every corner

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Ballzproblemm: 2:16pm On May 19, 2022
the human. subconscious doesn't lie ,he knows deep down what they did in Iraq was. bad.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Anaerobi(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2022
Hahahaha. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Haylel: 2:17pm On May 19, 2022
Bush shit.

This man committed far more atrocities than Bin Laden.

Only a baby in world politics or some emotional weak man will fault Putin for invading Ukraine.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Danielbrave08(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
grin bush

2 Likes

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Bbbwings: 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Some nlers western arse lickers avoid this thread.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by bigdammyj: 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
Noted
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Earlystar698(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
Bush is Biden pro max, Trump only US president that never engage in war.. Hate him or like him.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by Danielbrave08(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
Dababy goes with African Attire as Davido makes him become a Nigerian(Americans Reacts)���

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7L6u0kogb4
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by teekay213(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2022
>: cheesy
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2022
grin
Blood sucking terrorist will be disappointed grin
Aka western zombies. I gave one guy facts on NL about USA crimes against humanity he was angry he couldn’t believe it and insulted me.

Western Media is sophisticated. Without China and Russia USA and NATO would’ve done more Atrocities.
Myopic people don’t know the only thing keeping this world afloat from war and slavery to an extent is balance of power . But all they think of is Visas visionless mofos.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by ipobarecriminals: 2:19pm On May 19, 2022
cool
Re: Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine by nairaman66(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2022
Bush must be fascinated by the invasion of Iraq by his government till date!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Ali Bongo Explains Why There Are No Term Limits In Gabon's Presidency / Britain To Send Ukraine Starstreak Missiles – The World’s Fastest Projectiles / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.