Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (37985 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by MangekyoAlt: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebHVsWQThMU

Trump says Putin's invasion plan was 'GENIUS', praises 'savvy' move to send the 'strongest peacekeeping force in the world' to take over Ukrainian breakaway regions and says US should do the same at the southern border

Donald Trump praised Vladimir Putin's plan to invade Ukraine as 'genius' and called the Russian leader 'very savvy' on Tuesday, hours after he put out a statement saying Russia would have never invaded Ukraine under his watch.

Speaking with conservative podcaster Buck Sexton, the former president said: [b] I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, "This is genius,"' Trump recalled. 'Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine -- Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful.'

'I said, "How smart is that?'" the former U.S. president continued. 'And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right.'

'No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy,' Trump went on. 'I know him very well. Very, very, very well. Had I been in office, not even thinkable, this never would have happened.'

Trump added: 'But here’s a guy that says, you know, 'I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,' he used the word 'independent' and 'we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.' You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad.' [/b]

Trump also called President Biden 'a man who has no concept of what he's doing.'

Earlier Tuesday Trump claimed that Vladimir Putin never would have invaded Ukraine if he were still president, and said that Russia has become 'very very rich' under President Biden

'If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all,' Trump said in a statement Tuesday. 'I know Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way!'

Trump hit out against Biden's 'weak sanctions.'

'The weak sanctions are insignificant relative to taking over a country and a massive piece of strategically located land. Now it has begun, oil prices are going higher and higher, and Putin is not only getting what he always wanted, but getting, because of the oil and gas surge, richer and richer.'

Gas prices have already surged to an eight-year high, and are expected to rise even more as the crisis between Russia and Ukraine escalates.

Biden promised his administration was using 'every tool at our disposal' to limit the effect on gas prices back at home, but acknowledged that Americans would see price rises at the pump.

Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle are calling on President Biden to get tough with sanctioning Russia after it moved troops into eastern Ukraine.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday sent troops into the pro-Russian regions of Luhansk and Donetsk as he declared those regions independent republics and no longer a part of Ukraine.

On Tuesday Biden announced his 'first tranche' of sanctions that included new financial restrictions on two of Russia largest banks, VEB and the military bank, specific Russian oligarchs, and cutting the nation off from Western financing.

Biden imposed some new sanctions on Monday prohibiting trade with the Kremlin-backed regions, but administration officials initially refused to call Putin's move an 'invasion.' The Biden administration has insisted that it uses sanctions as leverage and is trying to stave off a full-blown invasion.

However on Tuesday, the administration admitted that Putin's move constitutes an 'invasion,' the red line Biden said would result in severe sanctions on Moscow.

'We think this is, yes, the beginning of an invasion, Russia's latest invasion into Ukraine,' said Jon Finer, principal deputy national security adviser, said in an interview on CNN. 'An invasion is an invasion and that is what is underway.'

The president is expected to announced more sanctions Tuesday.

Source

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by DemMannaScam: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Boss Vlad screwing sleepy joe mercilessly cheesy

219 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Earlystar698(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2022
No war but a media propaganda cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by verybadmouth(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2022
Joe boy has a totally different opinion and has sanctioned Putin. Go and rest Donald

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Boyooosa(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by MangekyoAlt: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
There's a reason why Putin interfered in US election to keep Trump as president. If there's one president Trump never insulted while he was in the white house, it was Putin. Both of them had mutual respect for each other.
Meanwhile Trump almost pulled USA out Of NATO. He would've easily reached a deal with Putin over his security concerns. The way Biden handled this case, he no try at all. All his reply was the same. "No, No, No".

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sanpipita(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump spoke like the Putin puppet he is, Americans are lucky they booted this guy out, Putin would have been controlling White House all the way from Kremlin

203 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by TheABOMINATION: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Putin is indeed a very savvy individual, if Buhari was half as savvy as him, he would declare Biafra and Oduduwa independent right before he leaves office. He will become forever remembered as the hero that changed the destiny of Nigeria.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Winters23: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump is absolutely correct…

Putin took part of Ukraine without firing a shot unlike NATO and US onslaught on Libya, Iraq, Syria, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Korea peninsula and other atrocities all around the world.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Righteousness2(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
When you read in the Holy Bible, the account of Kings of ancient Judah and Israel, you will have an understanding of what is happening to Mystery Babylon aka Nomerica.

When a Nation or Person which GOD Invests HIS Power, Majesty , wisdom and riches on, turns its back on HIM, such a Nation or Person becomes a reproach, an Excreta and a source of caricature.

I Have said Here long ago that Nomerica is Gone! It is a done deal already in the Spiritual. What is playing out gradually is what has been done in the Spiritual.
Nomerica aka rotten apple will reduced to irrelevance and nothing!
The Cup of Nomerica is Full to the brim and it is only Judgement! Judgement! Judgement! All the way.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by MufasaLion: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
This faggöt!

8 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by McOluOmo: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Where is this guy?

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Sundaypaul12345: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump is back

5 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by chiedu7: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2022
Biden wanted Putin to invade as a distraction from his woeful performance

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Bigbright7(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
The way Russia is using Ukraine to catch cruise, it is well.
Cow wey no get tail, na God go help am pursue fly.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tydi(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
Here we go today again

Like for Trump
Share for Biden

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by wethebest(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Shetemi12(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
That's my G.. I love the guy so much

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Segzy19: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
Trumpei

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Truthisunique2: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2022
I don't mind Russia and China taking over the world

They are stronger against Islamic terrorists than the west that pacifies them

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Golan007: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Putin na Trump Oga before na.

20 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump should think more of America first than his asslicking of Putin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by samuelevans(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2022
fool

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump and republicans are even more happier than the Russians that this happened. Hmmmmmm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sanpipita(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2022
chiedu7:
Biden wanted Putin to invade as a distraction from his woeful performance

And Putin hasn't invaded?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2022
i believe Trump. people 4get that he's a businessman. he will surely get a nice deal with russia.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Biden is actually the American version of Buhari

Baba go slow

72 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by d4gmail: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2022
wink Trump my man.

17 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by sotall(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2022
undecided
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by IgOga(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2022
Media and fake news.....yes it's a genius but what he really said was Biden is as weak as they come....selective hearing is dangerous and that's what msm has been feeding you for over 6 years now

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by SenJoe(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Take it or leave it, Trump is a strong leader

60 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctors Raise Concerns Over Queen's Health. Family Members Rush To Balmoral / Prince Harry Says William ‘Attacked’ Him & Left Him Knocked To The Floor / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.