Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky (339 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / "They Didnt Caught Me" James Brown, Pictured With Regina Daniels (PHOTO) / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by Ayinesongya3: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Crossdresser, James Brown has slammed fellow popular crossdresser, Bobrisky over the claim that he launched James into a successful cross-dressing career.

He made this known in an interview with media personality, Daddy Freeze via Instagram live.

According to James, he had always thought about becoming a crossdresser, way before he met Bobrisky. He also added that at the time Bobrisky invited him over, he was already on his way to becoming a successful crossdresser.

"From when I was nine years old, I've thought about becoming a crossdresser, becoming who I want to become. You get. So when I was caught when I started, remember I went to prison, for one month. How can someone who made you allow you to go to prison? And claim he made you? Nobody actually made me. I made myself," he said.

James added that Bobrisky's meeting with him was not purely from a place of support, but a strategy to tap into his audience.

"One thing I really respected about Bobrisky is that he reached out to me. It was a strategy. He knew I was the hot cake. Reaching out to me was a way to tap into the platform," he said.

Concluding, James said that he had so much respect for Bobrisky and expected better from her as one who has been in the game for long, as one he considers a senior.

"I really respect Bobrisky, so much. He just doesn't know that. But the fact that he keeps belittling himself is so irritating to me. Because you are supposed to be a leader, you are supposed to be a queen, act like one. You don't make noise. You are supposed to be like, 'I'm proud of my James,'" he said.

Recall that James Brown recently relocated to the United Kingdom to pursue his education, and in a series of posts, Bobrisky threw multiple shades at his achievement. According to fans, Bobrisky's act was purely influenced by bitterness and jealousy.

<b>See the video below:</b>
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/You-didn-t-make-me-James-Brown-fires-back-at-Bobrisky-529934

Re: You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
James you are you..if only you know how much we care about you over here.. kiss
Just be yourself and keep achieving better things..you are loved.
Re: You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
f00ls fight
Re: You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by Haakeem(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
post=110516375:
you and who cares for him.

Are u a fool?

1 Like

Re: You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by overdrive(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Successful cross dresser This cross dressing is now a career. OK continue

1 Like

Re: You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You wanted to sound woke right?
Re: You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
You wanted to sound woke right?
Re: You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by Flexherbal(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
This sounds like a twisted joke. I guess the joke is on us then.
Re: You Didn't Make Me - James Brown Fires Back At Bobrisky by dacblogger: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is a d*ck swinging contest... undecided
It's none of my business.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Yahoo Boy Run Mad Today As He Fail To Use His Mother For Plus Up / Nollywood: Yul Edochie Sleeps Inside A Closed Casket To Make Movie / Yes I Admire, No Sin In That But I Love My Wife”- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.