Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (98584 Views)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Akharmony: 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

That will be a foolish decision. They would have to use guerrilla warfare to stand a chance against Russia.

Better this war ends quick than being dragged. We all saw how Syria played out.
i'm just curious.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by stanluiz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kingspin:
No reason for Putin to invade Ukraine

Come down, Putin is acting alone, but in the long run Russia will see the side effects.
Which side effects ? Nothing will happen. Highest na to sanction Russia which they have been used to since 2014.

Sanctions no longer has that effect on Russia. Russia is now self sufficient and Even the western Europe import gas , fuel and oil from Russia.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by foleskay(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
The moment the west enters this war,then Russia is in soup.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by yommygift15: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pls I have phobia for bomb.

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by streetsoldier1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

I have realized some people here idolise Putin not because what he's doing is right. But because of their hate for the West.

You hail Putin not because Ukraine deserves this war but because you hate America.

Shame on you lots for supporting the invasion of a country's sovereignty.

shame on anybody supporting any white skinned man, shame on America , shame on Putin, shame on all racist out there.... some idiots killed black man in canada for defending himself against dog and called ambulance to come rescue the dog while the man was left to die...yet we are here supporting one evil nation against another
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Mrbenny001: 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
These guys looks like Fulani herdsmen ooo
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by KelB(m): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Did you know you can make up to 1k USD and above Monthly by Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer. Check my Siggy if you want to know about it
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by nograv: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

I have realized some people here idolise Putin not because what he's doing is right. But because of their hate for the West.

You hail Putin not because Ukraine deserves this war but because you hate America.

I support Putin, because the collapse of the USSR was one of the biggest mistakes in history. There was even a referendum on the dissolution of the USSR in 1991 and the majority said no. Ask that drunken oaf Yeltsin why he ignored the result and split up the country.

Kiev was the seat of the Kievan Rus, the founders of modern Russia. It is the birthplace of all Eastern slavic civilisation.. Its like if the vegetable Buhari gave Ife away to Benin Republic, would any Yoruba be shocked if a Yoruba leader then seized it back..No..

Thus was inevitable.. Don't be surprised if he seizes back central Asia back.. Trust me they love him there..

At the same time the US kept encroaching on Russian territory.. If China or Russia attempted to put a military base in Mexico or somewhere in the Caribbean or Latin America. America would invade that nation in seconds.. Don't believe me, look at what they did in Chile to Allende a democratically elected left wing leader. Hah, Americans are hypocrites.. Jare..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Masterito:
I guess you were a kid then. US decide when they wanted to leave without pressure. Russia left with body bags under huge pressure. Your hate for US shouldn't cover your sense of reasoning.

I am still a kid and I do not hate God's own country,
Miroslavv celebrates Glory and Peace.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by IVORY2009(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tuplebad:

Scammer
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Adakintroy: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Boss469:

That's why the u.s. will still dominate the world

Bro all develope world are practicing democracy. Their citizens detest dictatorship.

Dont be so naive. When you die you want your company hand to your child. Its. Monarchy . nobody practice democracy. You are dictator. We are all dictators.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by stanluiz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
toffyz:

Alaye park well jor
How would you feel if your kinsmen in another neighboring country are treated poorly in an economy they contribute most to.
The Russians has to come to their own peoples' aid @ Eastern Ukraine.
Easterm Ukraine is dominated by Russians. And they are the largest economy in Ukraine, yet no autonomy in the region

Modified: Ukrainian Govt should either grant them autonomy or cede them as part of Russia
They even ban Russia language in Ukraine! Can you imagine!

This is marginalisation and wickedness in the highest order in the Nazi infected Ukraine government. When eastern Ukraine seceded from Ukraine. Ukraine government declare war on the region and start killings innocent civilians there. The people has to rebel against the government the Russia government came to their aid and assist them in fighting Ukraine government. Is self determination now a crime ?

What eastern Ukraine which are ethnic Russians are passing through in Ukraine is what igbos are passing through in Nigeria. Marginalisation In all front and every sector in Nigeria. If try to complain, Nigeria government will threatene you with war and remind you of how you were defeated in 1970. Too bad!

Thank God for vladmir Putin for coming to the rescue of him people from the oppressive Ukraine government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by CaptainAyub: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

That is Nigeria and Nigerians for you.
If Buhari's election is cancelled today,a lot will still vote him just to spite Igbos
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Elidrisy20: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
These are just hunters, that cross over from Russia to Ukraine to hunt
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Emelyluv(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
What is USA amplified suitation about the matter. They like interfering on people affairs. They should go ahead and stop the Russians...if they can.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by sonofElElyon: 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/CITeam_ru/status/1496808466371031042?t=XZfB3f-aCOJkC25M3TG3BA&s=08

This will enrage the Russian army and government... Humiliating Russian prisoners of war.. the army would probably want to inflict retributive calamity on Ukrainian soldiers.. they'll take this personal
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by cardoctor(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
These small chidren?
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by cescky(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rugaria:
Nothing out of order..
In wars like this, where close battles are fought amongst people who used to live together, PoW will be captured. Ukraine will bow and that's the important point. They have to bow because the world needs a multi polar world. We have experienced western domination for centuries now and we are worse for it. Let's try something new..

Mumu
You think war is a sport?
Yenyenye.

Shame no catch your Mumu ass... The Russians etc your licking their ass are they not humans like you? Baboon

Go and make the change you want na, rat, since your monkey specie inferior to humans
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by ALFADOS(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

when your so called America did the same to another sovereignty, you were in support of America invasion, so shame on you too

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by orohbiro(f): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Ukraine embassy for Nigeria see your Life!!
Shey una deny me visa 2 times
Make una enjoy una war. Nonesense

If to say una give us visa, by now all of us for dom join army help una fight Russia.
But since you decided to frustrate me
Make una enjoy una war, grab my chicken
see how wicked ur heart is
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Day169: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
See young boys likely in their late teens or early 20s forming supermen who are terrified o. I thought they had 2 heads and a pair of wings! Shiorr.

Awon Alagbara mamero

Thank God it is not here in Lagos they got caught, they would have been pummeled like these guys below
Lol at "Alagbara mamero"! I haven't heard that in years.. you must be old school. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by anoda(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nwodosis:
That was how Iraq showed captured American soldiers at the begining of the "Mother of Wars" but at the end, who pas you, pas you.
even if so called strong men dey ur back dey give you mind.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by JayPeeOham: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
vedicic:
I laff in Russian
grin grin grin grin grin

Bomb go soon land for ya head.. dey dia dey laff in Russian when you supposed dey laff in Our pissful Naija tongue grin cheesy
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Karanjarwizi: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

Ur an hypocrite why don't you report the attrocities of the US for a decades let's compare... keep siding a side that has grave humanitarian records in different countries
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by wealthtrak: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
See young boys likely in their late teens or early 20s forming supermen who are terrified o. I thought they had 2 heads and a pair of wings! Shiorr.

Awon Alagbara mamero

Thank God it is not here in Lagos they got caught, they would have been pummeled like these guys below
LMAO... grin
What a huge facial pummelling those two in the picture got from the Lagos crowd. Eko o gba
gbere rara! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by MrSamsung(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. Why do they hate America? That is yet to be understood by a rookie like me.

Do you really want to why "they" hate America?

If yes if I have chance I will tell you.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
These aren't Russian soldiers? They are just wearing costumes. grin

Fake news!
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by pocohantas(f): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
MrSamsung:

Do you really want to why "they" hate America?

If yes if I have chance I will tell you.

Sure I want to know.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by tnerro1(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

We don’t like Putin, but respect should be reciprocal. If Russia cannot out Missiles in CUBA because it threatens America, then USA and it’s allies should not put Missiles in Ukraine cause it’s threatens Russia.

As long as they keep it to themselves over there, we don’t give a fvck
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Omoluabi16(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. Why do they hate America? That is yet to be understood by a rookie like me.
For some odd reason, they think It's cool coming off as someone who hates the UK/US. They even hate their football teams. grin

Yet this people have a lifelong dream of relocating not to Russia, Iran or China.. but the same UK/Us/Canada. It is ironical.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Kaymansion(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
See how those soldiers were humble...

Prisoner of war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.