Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (98532 Views)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by amuwo1980: 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

I have realized some people here idolise Putin not because what he's doing is right. But because of their hate for the West.

You hail Putin not because Ukraine deserves this war but because you hate America.

Shame on you lots for supporting the invasion of a country's sovereignty.
Na abokis and afons

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by perrol(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hi
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

I have realized some people here idolise Putin not because what he's doing is right. But because of their hate for the West.

You hail Putin not because Ukraine deserves this war but because you hate America.

shame on u for supporting invasion of Iraq and Vietnam by USA and its allies
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by jrusky(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rugaria:
Nothing out of order..
In wars like this, where close battles are fought amongst people who used to live together, PoW will be captured. Ukraine will bow and that's the important point. They have to bow because the world needs a multi polar world. We have experienced western domination for centuries now and we are worse for it. Let's try something new..

You and who? So it's Russia you want to experience? I pity you talking like kid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Billygee2u: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by prettyboi1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Reference:

Remember that Saddam invaded Kuwait and annexed the country, which was a strong ally of the United States. There was a clear resolution in the UN and since Saddam did not back down war was inevitable. It was the second gulf war that was inexcusable.

What got Qaddafi out was the report implicating him in the terrorist attack on PANAM flight 103.

As for Afghanistan, that was where Al-Qaeda was based and its infamous leaders Osama Bin Laden. Once again the Taliban was asked to give him up but they couldn't..... wouldn't so the CIA went after him. The rest is history.

Yeah yeah, how un-naive. Out of a 195 countries in the world, anytime the US has a dispute/fight with any country, the US is always the righteous/innocent one & the opposing country is always the devil. All 194 remaining countries are always at fault. Sounds intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Geeman2006: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
stanluiz:
But USA invaded Iraq and kill many innocent civilians in the name of Iraq has WMD while It was later found out that is was a LIE.

Where was Iraq sovereignty ? Is Iraq not a sovereign country ? What about Libya, Syria and other middle East countries invaded by America ?

Stop attacking Russia because even America is the worst aggressor since the end of WW2.

Thank you. They didn't also condemn Israel's land grabbing in Palestine since 1948. Where was Palestine's sovereignty. Hypocrisy na 2 way street oh...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Skmoda360(m): 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mrupdate11:
This war is real

No it's a joke.....see your mouth.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by almarthins(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
starbuck:
If all these wardrums would be channelled as peacemaking, the world will be a very much better place to live in...

Meanwhile, still observing it from my little corner

Unfortunately, the devil will not let that happens
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by yinkeys(m): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Politicians and Warlords are crazy.
Latest news from Ukraine
All male citizens 18 to 60 yrs are ordered not to leave the country
They are ordered to pick up arms and fight for their country’s freedom.
That bastard president that gave this order will not be in war front o
After dipping his country in this mess between Russia & USA
Never trust politicians or warlords if you have common sense use your brain like an independent thinker
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by NotGej: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

Refrain from commenting on issues you aren’t educated enough on.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by anonimi: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Rugaria:
Nothing out of order..
In wars like this, where close battles are fought amongst people who used to live together, PoW will be captured. Ukraine will bow and that's the important point. They have to bow because the world needs a multi polar world. We have experienced western domination for centuries now and we are worse for it. Let's try something new..

For centuries meaning:

- since 1800,
- or since 1900,
- or even since 1700

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by madjune(m): 12:18am On Feb 25, 2022
War just start and dem catch these ones.

I'm sure they jumped out of training school.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by maasoap(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

I have realized some people here idolise Putin not because what he's doing is right. [s] But because of their hate for the West.

You hail Putin not because Ukraine deserves this war but because you hate America. [/s]

Rubbish. It is not about hating West/America or loving Russia, it is about don't do to others what you can't tolerate. Simple as ABC.
I don't hate America and I don't love Russia at all but I'm with them 100% on this
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by NairaMaster1(m): 12:25am On Feb 25, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

90% of them are Talibans.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 12:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
That was how Iraq showed captured American soldiers at the begining of the "Mother of Wars" but at the end, who pas you, pas you.
Kids
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by goodheart01: 12:55am On Feb 25, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

Honestly you’re right. And most of them that hate the west are those terrosists or pro-terrorists. There’s nothing fascinating about Putin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by positive11: 12:59am On Feb 25, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

when America invade Iraq was it justified??
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by asmovic(m): 1:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Danbury: 2:22am On Feb 25, 2022
So this movie is real shocked
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Kingspin(m): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2022
stanluiz:
Which side effects ? Nothing will happen. Highest na to sanction Russia which they have been used to since 2014.

Sanctions no longer has that effect on Russia. Russia is now self sufficient and Even the western Europe import gas , fuel and oil from Russia.
You are taking like a person who enjoyed war when it not in your backyard.
If PUTIN want to fight real without reason like the Ukraine, he should fight with his mates.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by omosuper(m): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2022
These are the real military men unlike those over hyped ones crying when captured by the Iranian revolutionary guards some years back.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Rugaria: 3:39am On Feb 25, 2022
anonimi:

For centuries meaning:

- since 1800,
- or since 1900,
- or even since 1700
Even before the slave trade...
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by McEphiks(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Rugaria:
Nothing out of order..

Same something new we wanted to try when we voted GEJ out right? Most times the rulership we so despise is better than the one we want.

Try something new with a dictator? You're a joke!

Modified: I wonder what some of you lots stand to gain by supporting oppression yet cry when oppressed.

There's no reason, justified or unalloyed why Putin should invade Ukraine. Do Russia and allow Zelensky do Ukraine. Na problem be that?
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by HRMK: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
That was how Iraq showed captured American soldiers at the begining of the "Mother of Wars" but at the end, who pas you, pas you.
u get this from history books or ur around then?
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Nwodosis(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2022
HRMK:
u get this from history books or ur around then?
Be direct if you want to know my age.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by HRMK: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Nwodosis:
Be direct if you want to know my age.
why wuld a septuagenarian grandpa be interested in ur age?i av seen it all!nothing is new to me!!
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by doshiyad1: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Ukraine embassy for Nigeria see your Life!!
Shey una deny me visa 2 times
Make una enjoy una war. Nonesense

If to say una give us visa, by now all of us for dom join army help una fight Russia.
But since you decided to frustrate me
Make una enjoy una war, grab my chicken

Bad belle lolz! tongue tongue undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Freeze007(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2022
The WEST are hypocrites!

In as much as I would hate what Putin is doing I would not also want the west to USE Russia has they have some countries that they took OVER either you Gerrit or you fogerrit

CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by tomakint: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

you can't be a crownedphoenix......where were you when the Obama-led murderous administration invaded Libya and killed the country's finest leader, Muammah Ghaddafi in 2011 and left the economy of Libya in shambles which makes them a begging nation till date and here you are talking of what you know little or nothing about.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Nomiyesupersaint: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2022
Putin can't be tougher than Adolph Hitler.I want to see how this unfolds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.