Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (98538 Views)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Proudlyomonna: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
West2019:
bro how you take wakar i will apply after the war tip me about it please

But they don't want you after the war,they need you now like right now undecided

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by InoGetJoy: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

I have realized some people here idolise Putin not because what he's doing is right. But because of their hate for the West.

You hail Putin not because Ukraine deserves this war but because you hate America.

Shame on you lots for supporting the invasion of a country's sovereignty.
I can list out 10 countries that has been invaded by the US since the 1st world war. If you can't list out 5 countries that have been invaded by RUssia, shame on you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by joshuaidibia(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

I have realized some people here idolise Putin not because what he's doing is right. But because of their hate for the West.

You hail Putin not because Ukraine deserves this war but because you hate America.

Shame on that Righteousness666 guy
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Bluntemperor: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
starbuck:
If all these wardrums would be channelled as peacemaking, the world will be a very much better place to live in...

Meanwhile, still observing it from my little corner

Yes Ma'am.
No matter the War,table of Peace will follow'

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mykelslim:
These ones come dey look like child soldiers

They are child soldiers. Idiots that praise Putin will have people believe that Russian soldiers are fierce giants.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by nurudeen181(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

but you love as palestine is beign invaded by isreal abi.. shame on you
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Elidrisy20:
These are just hunters, that cross over from Russia to Ukraine to hunt

You sound crazy. Hunting during a war? You can’t cross over another country’s border to hunt.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by deebrownneymar: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nwodosis:
That was how Iraq showed captured American soldiers at the begining of the "Mother of Wars" but at the end, who pas you, pas you.

Ukrainian government is so daft
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

But America invaded Iraq, sent NATO to Libya.
America also fought when Russia wanted to setup a military base in Cuba grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

Same America they beg and lie for, just to travel to, via students visa grin, how many Africans would even want to visit Russia, undecided.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

But America has invaded sovereign nations more than any other country in the world. Check history. They invaded Iraq bypassing the UN. But at the end , the Middle East is never the same cos of their Unilateral action.
Princedapace:

But America invaded Iraq, sent NATO to Libya.
America also fought when Russia wanted to setup a military base in Cuba grin

pls help remind them o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by wealthtrak: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. Why do they hate America? That is yet to be understood by a rookie like me.
Hi @Pocohantas.
Let me school you here a bit. wink

I love America though, but American governments of the past too are NOT blameless when it comes to sponsoring coups and installing their own stooges from decades back. America has been involved in destabilising parts of the world especially during the years of the Cold-War with the defunct USSR (Russia and other communist republics).

Read up more in the best-seller book entitled: "The Rogue State"
by William Blum, a respected
American citizen, who wrote
about how American government double standards was fuelling hatred towards American citizens worldwide.

Hope that helps to understand
some of these global geo-political
intrigues.

Ciao.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=JackDaAlienz post=110516616] Ukraine embassy for Nigeria see your Life!!
Shey una deny me visa 2 times
Make una enjoy una war. Nonesense

If to say una give us visa, by now all of us for dom join army help una fight Russia.
But since you decided to frustrate me
Make una enjoy una war, grab my chicken
[/quote
Wow did you apply for guarantee Visa?
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by LeadFx: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

You captured my thoughts.. What they failed to even understand is that we as Africans are endangered species is perhaps Putin and Russia become the world power. They don't even know that the democracy has allowed us to thrive whereas communism will suffocate us.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by pegix(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

another brain washed fellow
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by alatbaba1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

Inasmuch as i hate the situation on ground btw Russia and Ukraine . I will rather state it’s very very necessary measures to protect their territory. Even the US will do worse. Russia will do all in their power to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO. Ukraine becoming a member of NATO mean US and their allied NATO nations can have a military base in Ukraine. A foreign military base in Ukraine is a direct insult on Russia. US will be the first to open a military base there and will conveniently spy on Russia. Severely Putin has called for a rebirth of their alliance they shared before USSR breakup. US will never allow Russia own a military base in Mexico or Canada?? Hence why will Russia allow such. But Putin should be calming down sha civilian casualties is much.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by pacespot(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
grin see as they parade them like terrorists, well actually they are terrorists.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by LIONSABRE(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lolzzz,look at the looks on their faces. grin
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by sulaak(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

America pushed Ukraine to prode the Russia bear
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by Snowstorm: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
POW
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by just2endowed: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

tongue
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by naija4life247: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Galileopapi:
Killing these ones mean nothing to Putin
Ego will be the beginning of a fall, pride would cement his defeat

I think you are drunk. Who is defeating who?
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by frog12: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
they look like ukrainian soldiers with russia badge grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by seunny4lif(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
frog12:
they look like ukrainian soldiers with russia badge grin grin grin
Those are not Russian troop but they are separatist force
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by mach7(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Guys, these are not Russian soldiers nah. So much fake news online. angry

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/02/24/russian-troops-ukraine-kyiv-region-airbase-chance-nr-vpx.cnn

Please watch the video from CNN's Matthew Chance who had a close up view of Russian soldiers at Kiev Airport.

Russians are marked with black/yellow armbands and not red or white armbands.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by BabaO2: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nwodosis:
That was how Iraq showed captured American soldiers at the begining of the "Mother of Wars" but at the end, who pas you, pas you.
Why do we in africa think Russia will easily rundown Ukraine sef? Both used to be same country, am sure they both know one another weaknesses and strength. I wont be surprised if Ukraine are more cerebral than Russia, they both have nuclear weapons

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by MrSamsung(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
pocohantas:

Sure I want to know.

First of all you must understand that this hating of America mainly has to do with cultural/religious attachments.
There are mainly three groups of people hating USA. These are:
(1) People/tribes from the geopolitical zones of Islam and it's culture.
People from these lands don't like US because of being a "Christian dominant superpower" and at such anything America do to them is always veiwed through the prism of Islam most especially wars. They are always like 'America is against Islam'. That is why every US president have always tried not to portray such mainly since the creation of the state of Israel. Obama did that more.
These people/tribes are mainly found in Middle East, Eurasia(Turkey), Sub-Saharan countries with large Islam/Islamic culture adherents, North Africa, etc
The are the first and foremost among the three. They're also the most vocal and populous among the three.

(2) Judeo-Christian People/tribes(Zealots)
Zealots People from either a Christian or Jewish heritage or both also don't like the US not because US is persecuting them but because they believe America is weak in handling terrorists and the religion these terrorists majorly comes from, Islam. They wish or want America to just wipe the religion off because they believe it is the root cause of the most destructive terrorism.
They also hate US because they believed she has deviated from Biblical standards, example abortion and homosexuality approvals and as such doesn't deserve to be a "dominant Christian superpower". They think that title should go to Russia.
Sometimes/maybe they are also called Zionists.
NOTE: Some (a)people among this second group don't hate people adhering to Islam but only want Islam to be taken away from them while they practice another but the (b)rest don't like both the people and their religion because to them without adherents, Islam will die a natural death. A very liberal Muslim can work with the (a) group without qualms.
Geography: These people are mainly found in North and South America, Europe, part of Asia/Orient, Sub-Saharan African countries with large Christian adherents/tribes, Middle East(Mainly Israel), etc.
They are the most powerful group among the three if they want to use their power for their wishes but they won't because of the tags "Zealots" and "Islamophobia".
You can add the Hindus to these group if you wish to.

(3) These ones are not much. They basically hates US because of interfering in the affairs of other sovereign countries(it can be any sovereign country). They are just imagining what would happen to them if the US interfere in their country. They think of Libya and others.
They're are mainly people/tribes from weak countries, less developed countries,and countries that are not well known power/economic player in the international community. That's why when it comes to cases like this Ukraine one, they will be silent or neutral in the United Nations Council but probably vocal on social media(mainly thier citizens not political leaders).

Geography: These people/tribes can mainly be found in Africa and some part of Asia and Island Nations of the world (oceania).

NOTE: There are exceptions to all these, probably as a result of social, religious, cultural and 'marriage' effects.

SORRY IT IS A LONG READ AND THAT'S WHY I ASKED WHETHER YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW.
Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by jrusky(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

Bro its a big shame on them. They are dumbass bollocks who should never live among human. Now innocent people will suffer for something they do not know anything about.

Now that the entire world had risen against Russia throw in destructive sanctions here and there even China TV station just said China is not in support of invading Ukrane because Ukraine had done nothing wrong so let see how far Putin will go.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by blackboy2star(m): 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
You can't blame them, none even know the full meaning of NATO and it's objectives. You expect much from my 'SIMP' brothers wink

CrownedPhoenix:
See that one face grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine by pakirisuitesphc(m): 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
The two sides will feel the pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.