Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Daughter Drag Her Father To Sharia Court In Kaduna Over 3 Time Force Marriages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daughter Drag Her Father To Sharia Court In Kaduna Over 3 Time Force Marriages (131 Views)

Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / Indonesian Woman Hospitalised After Sharia Court Inflicted Her With 100 Lashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Drag Her Father To Sharia Court In Kaduna Over 3 Time Force Marriages by Fatimablog(f): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
A 25 years old simply identify as Sadiya has drag her Father M Usman before Sharia Court sitting at rigasa for forcing her into a loveless marriage.
The complainant who reside in rigasa told the Court that her Father has forced her into three loveless marriage.

“My father arrange an force me Marry without me knowing the man I was marring.

My first and second marriage were all forced marriage arrange by my father, I can’t continue like this, I want the court to dissolve the marriage” she told the Court.

Sadiya further told the Court that she is currently live with someone at Unguwan Sarki areas of Kaduna state.
Read more �
https://fatimablog.com.ng/2022/02/24/daughter-drag-her-father-to-sharia-court-in-kaduna-over-time-3-force-marriages/
Re: Daughter Drag Her Father To Sharia Court In Kaduna Over 3 Time Force Marriages by Flexherbal(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
She’s exercising her human right.
Re: Daughter Drag Her Father To Sharia Court In Kaduna Over 3 Time Force Marriages by dawnomike(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
I totally support her actions .. women should have their rights on this

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Killers Will Face The Wrath Of The Law - Gov Dapo Abiodun Declares / Mastering My Tasks / Ukraine - Consider Getting Your PVC And Doing What Is Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.