Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad (1150 Views)

Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by ExploreFeelings(f): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
“How could stand there and call me names? After everything I did for you” Buike screamed at Ella who was busy chewing gum like she didn’t have a single care in the world.

“Look, you are not just broke, you also irritate me. And I can’t stand talking to you” she lifted her bag like she was about to leave.

Buike didn’t care they were in a public place he dragged her by arms and forced her to sit.

“Don’t you dare manhandle me, don’t you dare, you can’t even buy the cream I use for this beautiful skin. Don’t touch me with those filthy fingers” She screamed at Buike as all eyes looked in their direction.

Buike had never felt so embarrassed in his life. This was the same lady he sponsored in school till her final year, now she was barking at him like he was nothing. He wanted to strangle her till she vomited all of his money. At the same he felt like crying and pleading for her to take him back. He was still in love with her even if it hurt so much. He just couldn’t understand why she was being so wicked to him.

She picked her phone then to make a call. He could her calling someone else baby and giggling like she used to with him. He felt like he was going to die of heartbreak. He snatched the phone from her and smashed it on the floor. She screamed in terror and gave him a dirty slap…
#Africanstories
To be continued…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by BigTableShaker(f): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hustle hard
Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by donbachi(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
For where dis one happen?
Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by Hizeack(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
No be your girl be that na,
Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmm
Op, you get luck sha say dis one na story, I be don already prepare ballistic missiles to bomb your mumu head

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by chatinent: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yawns

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by Truvelisback(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
A picture is worth a thousand word.

1 Share

Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by Truvelisback(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Hustle hard
Hustle hard. Na people like una Yahoo boys dey use their womb.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by Blessed80: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mistakes are bound to happen,
Begg him , hopefully he would forgive, but this shdnt repeat it self, self control shd be necessary as a lady
Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 13, 2022
As fictious as this story is, its already an everyday reality undecided....

The guy sponsors the girl, the girl graduates and then leaves him for another man undecided....

She's so quick to forget that the reason why she can attract high value men is most likely because of the exposure and network school gave to her, all thanks to the former dude undecided...

I'll always say this, guys sponsoring their girlfriends to school are STUPID...

If you like her enough, then marry her before sending her to school, make her your wife first...

Cause there's no guarantee that your girlfriend will stick with you once she's done...

Yes!!! Even your supposed wife can also leave you immediately she's done with school, but fact is "I sponsored her whilst I was married to her" is a whole lot better than "I sponsored her to school and she broke up with me after graduation" undecided...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2022
She should be motivation for you....never stop never settle,you'll also get there,but keep working
Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by helinues: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Honestly you do not have to feel bad but instead see it as an opportunity for you to hustle smartly..

Some disappointments are indeed blessings in disguise
Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by Whazar(m): 6:44am On Mar 13, 2022
Nah normal thing nah lol

U don chop breakfast
Re: She Left Me For A Richer Guy: I’M So Sad by headbasher96(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Favfables1:
As fictious as this story is, its already an everyday reality undecided....

The guy sponsors the girl, the girl graduates and then leaves him for another man undecided....

She's so quick to forget that the reason why she can attract high value men is most likely because of the exposure and network school gave to her, all thanks to the former dude undecided...

I'll always say this, guys sponsoring their girlfriends to school are STUPID...

If you like her enough, then marry her before sending her to school, make her your wife first...

Cause there's no guarantee that your girlfriend will stick with you once she's done...

Yes!!! Even your supposed wife can also leave you immediately she's done with school, but fact is "I sponsored her whilst I was married to her" is a whole lot better than "I sponsored her to school and she broke up with me after graduation" undecided...
i sponsor u want leave me i request refund u no refund i mine your ingredients take plus up.

Any case?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done / "You Look Like A Prostitute" - Fan Reacts As Bbnaija Angel Shows Bigger Breasts / Men Should Start Being Fair By Giving HEAD 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.