Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions (39919 Views)

ECOWAS Imposes More Sanctions On Niger / Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Latakia(f): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia had long prepared for all these sanctions. They know the consequences of all these sanctions hence the more reason while they invaded and send a serious signal to the West. 40% of European countries gas comes from Russia at a cheaper rate. The only thing that is holding United States as a strong economy is the monopoly of the US Dollar as a global currency and that will be broken soon.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by DoggoneDogg: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just a clown don't deactivate when Russia and Putin especially gets defeated.

You are not to be taken seriously even Putin will not take your hype seriously
[/s]

Ukraine will be Russia-controlled in less than a week.
Save this.

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Mangekyo: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
HonNL:
Asked if he thinks Putin will go beyond Ukraine, Biden answered "yes", what he is trying to do is to reform the old Soviet Union...
*******"

Just in: Ukrainian forces reclaim Hostomel Airport, earlier seized by Russian forces.

Fake news. Ukrainian forces didn't retake hostomel airport. The report was changed to" still fighting". Where do you read your fake news from?

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
07kjb:

If called him a genius and so,is Putin not a genius,but TRUMP IS SMARTER THAN HIM...TRUMP ON THE WHEEL PUTIN WOULDN'T DARE TO INVADE UKRAINE
Lol, same Trump that was doing Putin's bidding and went against US intelligence agencies same Trump that destabilised NATO to help Putin is who you think would stand up to Putin, lol Putin need not invade Trump would be doing Putin's work for him if he were in office.
I nor wan laugh abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Stupid, meaningless sanctions that don't do shit. Same sanctions that turned China into the world's strongest economy.

Putin has exposed US as a weak paper tiger. So all the talk that Russia is a 3rd world country with obsolete military has been demystified under 24hrs.

I have always said here that the day the US dares to engage Russia, continental US will be turned to glass.

Fvck with Russia at your own risk!!

What’s really your problem with the US? What’s your country’s might compared to US that you hate so much? No sane person would support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Same China that has refused to let Taiwan be is now in support of Russia for wanting to ‘protect’ breakaway regions of Ukraine.

Hate the US all you want but they’ll always be a force to reckon with. The dollar would always be THE STANDARD

Don’t be silly, no one said Russia is a third world country. They’ve put astronauts in the moon and are highly advanced (tech wise).

You’ve picked your side in this war just as the US have, why all the hate? I’m pretty sure if you were alive to witness Hitler’s invasion you’d have supported him.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

[s]Ukraine will be Russia-controlled in less than a week.
Save this[/s].
But for how long though you think Russia can withstand that with sanctions hitting it everywhere lol grin
When Russia let me say Putin goes down hope you don't deactivate when I mention you undecided
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by DoggoneDogg: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Viltron:

You blow a lot of hot air. What do you think Russia really is? Watch it if NATO reinforced troops match against Putin if he won't hide his head in shame.

[/s]

Putin is waiting for them.
Tell them to hurry up if they have the balls.

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
So it's economic sanction he is talking about like banks...hahaha

Russia no b small boys sha. Make this man no how open Usa nyansh he dey Fear to engage

2 Likes

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by erniok(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Poland is not USSR. Putin has no business there.
He doesn't go about bullying people like your almighty US.

Let's leave future tense and focus on present tense. Ukraine is happening NOW?

WHERE IS YOUR ALMIGHTY US??
Then why is Putin screaming: "not one inch to the east" if he would not likely invade another country after Ukraine.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Teerach: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wow. I read in another post where someone said US can't go into war with Russia because Ukraine hasn't joined NATO officially.
Wow. May God not let us to be swift to join our enemy's group and get caught in the net alone.
Indeed wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by CoronaVirusPro: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Toy wey you dey fear to engage.
Must be a very deadly toy! cheesy

Doers don’t brag it! Putin knows what can come for him! What does Russia have to wage a war? Please list it!

Nuclear war heads? Does it have the technological supremacy on land air and sea? Can it face NATO

Hello! If all NATO jets go on air and face Russia, Russia sulkily be dust in minutes! 13,000 jet fighter, come to sea, the poverty capital does not even come close to UK, not to talk of sea. And bring US air supremacy, is just fatality!

Russia weapons are toys to that of the US. And ain’t tell me about that Su-35, it’s a toy to F-35 lightening

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by bepositive11: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
gypsey:
what is with the insult, just make ya own opinion and move da hell on!

Yes! Obiden is weak and sleepy, he shoulda been in the old people's home taking medications for his dementia. grin now what?! Will your blood pressure rise even more?

That's not an insult. So many clueless and ignorant folks on this forum including you. Go and learn about Biden before calling him weak and sleepy. Subscribing to the narrative of bully Trump without doing your own homework
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by AntonVince: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
olatade:
tongue

This is really funny but things don't work the way most people think that's why not everyone can be a leader.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by DoggoneDogg: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:
But for how long though you think Russia can withstand that with sanctions hitting it everywhere lol grin
When Russia let me say Putin goes down hope you don't deactivate when I mention you undecided
[/s]

Your almighty US has been "sanctioning" Russia even before you & I were born.

Today, Russia is winning and US is running.
Stupid sanctions.

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by DoggoneDogg: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
iLoveYouToo:

What’s really your problem with the US? What’s your country’s might compared to US that you hate so much? No sane person would support Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Same China that has refused to let Taiwan be is now in support of Russia for wanting to ‘protect’ breakaway regions of Ukraine.

Hate the US all you want but they’ll always be a force to reckon with. The dollar would always be THE STANDARD

Don’t be silly, no one said Russia is a third world country. They’ve put astronauts in the moon and are highly advanced (tech wise).

You’ve picked your side in this war just as the US have, why all the hate? I’m pretty sure if you were alive to witness Hitler’s invasion you’d have supported him.
[/s]

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Noblechykk(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
janmi:
Russia that over the years have grown immune from all this sanctions.
I just don't think Russian economy will survive these ones
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Elidrisy20: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
I'm going to sleep,if dey don start WW3 make una wake me

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by bizhop01: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
America is pass glory
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Naija8240: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is Putin’s war and he will pay for it. Unprovoked attack on sovereign country. Let him try this nonsense to NATO nations
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

[s]Your almighty US has been "sanctioning" Russia even before you & I were born.

Today, Russia is winning and US is running.
Stupid sanctions[/s].
Clown, I don't take jester's serious. smiley

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Cantonese: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sleepy Joe is a toothless bulldog that barks for nothing.

Putin is daring USA because he knows USA under sleepy Joe is nothing but just as an average countries.

Putin wouldn't dare try this if Trump was still the president. Madness for jam madness na, I trust my daddy Trump. Infact Dem never born Putin to do all these.

You think this is a Chelsea vs Man U football match.

So simple to say things in this manner. Please study extensively for better information.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You are stale

Nord stream 2 has been shut down days ago

Canadian LNG is what’s on the table now.

7 trillion to oligarchs! Do you know the life citizens live in Russia? Poverty capital of developed worlds!

Well.. keep telling yourself that, ofcourse it would be shut down, who is losing? It isn't Russia.

Since when? Today?

700 trillion! Not 7 trillion and it isn't the Oligarchy's

Go to California, hollywood, UK DC and New york you will find poor people too.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by DoggoneDogg: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Doers don’t brag it! Putin knows what can come for him! What does Russia have to wage a war? Please list it!

Nuclear war heads? Does it have the technological supremacy on land air and sea? Can it face NATO

Hello! If all NATO jets go on air and face Russia, Russia sulkily be dust in minutes! 13,000 jet fighter, come to sea, the liberty capital does not even come close to UK, not to talk of sea. And bring US air supremacy, is just fatality!

Russia weapons are toys to that of the US. And ain’t tell me about that Su-35, it’s a toy to F-35 lightening
[/s]

Noise

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Naija8240: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
The war Putin is threatening would be a totally unprovoked attack by a dictatorship on a democracy -- a decision by one man to kill thousands of people and to seize the territory of a sovereign country because it won't bend to his will
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by obainojazz(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yeah Putin knew this man’s weak and just went ahead to do what he wants.
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by advanceDNA: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
All these women fight...I don’t understand it...

Let them not fight like World War One and two that lasted years oooo....they all have nukes...

so they should just press their button at the same time and blow us back to the Stone Age.... those wey remain go start this world from scratch..

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Benwallt(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Trump! Trump! Trump! Where hath thou. Trump for scratch ground I swear. He likes this kinda thing. He would body check Putin to some extent b4 backing out.

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by faste: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
spy24:
IPOB and all African nations in general should learn from what is happening to Ukraine

This Western countries only care about themselves they won't do jack

They don't fight other people's war

After all the mouth wey Dem make na sanction Dem dey sanction upandan
Ipob kill U there!!Can't U enjoy your slavery without calling out IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by DoggoneDogg: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Ladyhippolyta88:

Clown, I don't take jester's serious. smiley
[/s]

You have been disgraced.
Go back to the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Dshocker(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy toothless bull dog. Biden and Barack Obama, I dont see any difference, weak leaders. This single act of Putin, just show the weakness of U.S.A.

My biggest fear now, I don't pray for China to invade Taiwan, is going to be bloody. China that worship "Dragon" lipsrsealed embarassed

Now I miss Trump.

Chinese are Buddhist,they don't worship dragons
Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by Jeromejnr(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

What would Trump have done? where when you when Trump was praising Putin and threatening to remove America from NATO to embolden Putin.

You were living under a rock then abi.

Stop watching CNN. Get your thinking and your facts straight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions by CoronaVirusPro: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
gypsey:
Well.. keep telling yourself that, ofcourse it would be shut down, who is losing? It isn't Russia.

Since when? Today?

700 trillion! Not 7 trillion and it isn't the Oligarchy's

Go to California, hollywood, UK DC and New york you will find poor people too.

Hello! Russia is the poverty stricken nation! A nation where they can get celebrated for making $1000 a month.

And does it’s 700. Trillion make it richer than Germany, UK or Japan? It’s a shot hole! Who goes to Russia if not for japa sake!

Last time I checked, Russians leaving the country is at an all time high!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / Ghana Protests Over Inflation / Russia Launches 80 Hypersonic Missiles Against Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.