Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion (82898 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by SATANICALLY666: 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ukrainian women in second city Kharkiv — just 20 miles from tyrannical Vladimir Putin’s vast invasion force — have been stunned by a salvo of admirers in uniform.

Hunky Russian troops called Andrei, Alexander, Gregory, Michail and a bearded Chechen fighter nicknamed “Black” were among dozens whose profiles popped up.

And they looked certain to get a rocket from Red Army commanders last night after giving away their position and posting pictures of their uniforms in flirty messages.

Dasha Synelnikova’s phone lit up with snaps of dozens of randy Russians when she set her location to Kharkiv on Tinder yesterday.

The soldiers are believed to have come into range after the Russian President’s commanders ordered a huge influx of tanks and troops within striking distance of the city.

Video producer Dasha, 33, told The Sun last night: “I actually live in Kyiv but changed my location settings to Kharkiv after a friend told me there were Russian troops all over Tinder.

“And I couldn’t believe my eyes when they popped up trying to look tough and cool.

“One muscular guy posed up trying to look sexy in bed posing with his pistol.

“Another was in full Russian combat gear and others just showed off in tight stripy vests.

“I didn’t find any of them attractive and would never consider sleeping with the enemy.

“I automatically swiped left to reject them, but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange.

“It was funny but scary at the same time, knowing that they were so close.”

Dasha swapped messages with 31-year-old Andrei — who posed clutching his Kalashnikov rifle in full combat gear and helmet.

This is how it went:

Dasha: “Where are you? Are you in Kharkiv?

Andrei: “Of course I am not in Kharkiv but I am close — 80km.”

Dasha: “Do you have any plans to visit us?”

Andrei: “I would come with pleasure but Russian guys have not been welcome in Ukraine since 2014 [when pro Russian forces seized Donbas and annexed Crimea].

Dasha: “What do you do?”

Andrei: “I was born in Belgorod and was an engineer before 2014 and visited Kharkiv quite a lot and loved it there so much I wanted to buy a flat. I love travel to Asia, particularly Thailand. But now it’s a difficult time. I wanted to travel to Europe but getting a visa is difficult because no one likes Russia right now.”

When Dasha asked outright whether Andrei was a Russian soldier, he replied with a cheeky “gif” video of Hollywood star Jim Carrey, as if to say: “Oops!”

In the space of one hour, Dasha’s Tinder trawl unearthed a steady stream of Russian admirers, all appearing to be among Putin’s force massing north of Kharkiv.

Ukrainian military intelligence said last night that the sheer volume of troops there pointed to an attack on the city in the coming hours.

Soldiers looking for love included bearded “Black” — a 33-year-old Chechen fighter who posted a snap of himself in bed clutching a pistol — and another cuddling a kitten.

Alexander, 29, posed in a beret with his sunglasses tucked in his tight blue and white striped vest.

Uniformed Gregory, 25, seemed keen to show off his military watch in another snap.

Another Russian was Alexander, 31 — a possible Russian spy. He revealed he was working in the “Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.”

Dasha said: “These guys are just the same as anyone else on Tinder — they want love or companionship.

“So it’s kind of hard to imagine that they could be coming here to attack us. I hope it won’t happen.”

Russian units have been ordered to switch off mobile phones in preparation for an invasion, it has emerged.

Advanced units of the 1st and 2nd Army Corps are said to have received the order.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4757640/russian-soldiers-tinder-ukraine/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by DrGoodman: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by MadamVanessa(f): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
shocked

It's not possible for Vladimir Putin to win this war. Everything is against him , even his foot soldiers have fallen in love with beautiful Ukrainian women. These soldiers at the end of it all may not pay allegiance anymore to Russia especially when these beautiful women start hypnotizing them with their sweet pussy.

196 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
These are very handsome hot men... kiss kiss
They look cute and their beauty is appreciated by myself..

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Anieke77(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Use a woman to seduce putin and win the war simple

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by ghettowriter(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class young men off to die. It always has been."

-George Carlin

188 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
I smell new format from boiz here cheesy

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Omicron007: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
shocked

Where is Slawormiir when you need him?

Immigration Format will be a hot cake now!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Red Romeos: The Code Name is Love.

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by FaceTanke: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
These are not any Russian soldiers

That is slawormiir and other fellow Nigerians

Should we tell her

grin

270 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by LogicBomb8: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Slawomiir and his yahoo boys right now

228 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by underpinna: 2:16am On Feb 25, 2022
FaceTanke:

They are fellow Nigerians

Should we tell her

grin

Table don set for boiz lol

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Wars and rumors of wars...

3 Likes

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2022
Is there any difference between Russian soldiers coming to seduce Ukrainian women (after killing their men) from Boko Haram carrying away young girls and impregnating them by force?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Premiumwriter: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Th
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by ify01: 7:21am On Feb 25, 2022
What's that
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Newboss(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Mumu girls.

Na yahoo boys o. Una no dey ever get sense. See update

25 Likes

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2022
FaceTanke:

They are fellow Nigerians

Should we tell her

grin
Guy no weak me abeg.... grin grin but na good format ooo,, u go whine ur client say if them drop cash ...we fit no invade ur neighbourhood ...or we fit provide security for their street

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by CSTRR: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Such beauties.

Eastern European women Sha.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by BestMan001: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Life goes on, na wetin sweet them for mouth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by yusluvad(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Lol. Guys don catch kolu... cheesy cheesy
DREAMZZZ:
Guy no weak me abeg.... grin grin but na good format ooo,, u go whine ur client say if them drop cash ...we fit no invade ur neighbourhood ...or we fit provide security for their street
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by DrayZee: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not possible for Vladimir Putin to win this war. Everything is against him , even his foot soldiers has fallen in love with beautiful Ukrainian women. These soldiers at the end of it all may not pay allegiance anymore to Russia.
His nuclear bombs won't fall in love though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Dalil8: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Lol boiz dey vex ohh.

Just now just now format don ready.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Adabilaal: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Look at this one na... How true is it

Buy BTC ETH BNB

https://www.nairaland.com/6969898/buy-sell-bitcoin-ethereum-crypto#110528659
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Racoon(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2022
grin Seems love for country is now fighting for love and not war.

2 Likes

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by freshkpomo(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Zombie Nigerians supporting Putin nor know say if by mistake this thing lead to world war, all other smaller countries go start dey settle scores within too because but will be a free for all. The America they fear will be busy fighting. Guess what? Here in Nigeria Boko Haram and Iswap will take over Nigeria in Just 1 week and most of you guys will have your ass forked and your sisters and mother raped with a big deek thrusting into your ass and in the end you will be beheaded. You think the reason Boko Haram is still hiding is because of our Army? Their sponsors fear the international community that's all...But this Ukraine issue will further give them the idea that the international community will not do shit, so Nigerians get ready for the worse!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.