Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion (82915 Views)

Pope Francis Meets With Ukrainian President Zelenskyy At The Vatican (Photos) / Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by princewarri1985: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4757640/russian-soldiers-tinder-ukraine/
They are busy killing your fathers mothers, grandmother and fathers including your kids brothers and sisters and you are busy flirting with the enemy, useless and foolish ukranian women, they all should be sent to the front line with AK47 so that them go get sense
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by olas24u(f): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not possible for Vladimir Putin to win this war. Everything is against him , even his foot soldiers has fallen in love with beautiful Ukrainian women. These soldiers at the end of it all may not pay allegiance anymore to Russia.
Propaganda ,how can you take such a news media so seriously.Do they have reporters in ukraine?
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Karemarealty288(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2022
ghettowriter:
War is rich old men protecting their property by sending middle class and lower class young men off to die. It always has been."

-George Carlin

It feeds the Rich while it Buries the poor
-Axl Rose ( Guns n Roses)

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before
Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before
My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars
D'you wear a black armband
When they shot the man
Who said "peace could last forever"
And in my first memories
They shot Kennedy
I went numb when I learned to see
So I never fell for Vietnam
We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all
That you can't trust freedom
When it's not in your hands
When everybody's fightin'
For their promised land
And
I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store

Ain't that fresh
Ow, oh no, no, no, no, no
Look at the shoes you're filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before
Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more
My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on as the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no uh-oh-uh, no uh-oh, uh no
I don't need one more war
I don't need one more war
No, no, no, no uh-oh-uh, no uh-oh, uh no
Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway?

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by ginggerxy: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I smell new format from boiz here cheesy
stop dating yahoo boys before they use you for ritual
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2022
ginggerxy:
stop dating yahoo boys before they use you for ritual
ok
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by ceaser: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2022
It's the west that is turning brother against brother. (Ukraine against Russia)

The soldier said he had visited the city many times and even considered buying a flat there. That is to show you that the brotherhood is there.

He further said that he wojkd have loved to visit Europe, but that no one will give them visa because "no one likes Russia right now".

This simply implies the hatred of the west towards them. This is in sharp contrast to the city he loved to own a flat which he believes he can settle into.

Africa too has been victims of this systematic indoctrination of hatred and apartheid amongst Africans. A unified Africa is a threat to the west, reason why the stood against Muammar Ghadaffi and also against the unified African currency. Your division brings them more money. Killing yourselves earn them more respect and hatred for yourselves helps them to further their course of neocolonialism. Your leaders hate you and so they loot your resources and take them to these countries. The citizens who see no hope of survival amidst such looting opt to migrate to the west thereby leading to massive brain drain and plucking of the best of your scholars and brains to help them develop their own countries.

Neocolonialism.

2 Likes

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Dawnofhope: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2022
At last after Putin's death his citizens will hate as many Germans Hate hitler

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by yinkeys(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2022
Most women are hybristophilic; love murderers subconsciously
All women love swindlers, tricksters
They don’t care or think they could be the next victim
It’s female psychology, you should already have figured women out by now
@satanically666
War brides etc
There are biological reasons for it

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Deicide: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
These are very handsome hot men... kiss kiss
They look cute and their beauty is appreciated by myself..
You are going to masturbate now Abi grin
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
LILTJAY:
White women are too beautiful cool especially eastern European women..
Unlike ugly black women especially nigerian sheboons that will still be forming ontop ugliness and useless character again.. angry
I wonder where some of you keep your brains when coming to Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by yinkeys(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
Anieke77:
Use a woman to seduce putin and win the war simple
Not possible
You don’t know Putin
You should know he’s a very smart man by now
Someone that murders women too
Abacha is a boy to this one o

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by WarriAproko: 9:29am On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy grin see new yahooboys format. Am in Ukraine fighting war
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by tctrills: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It's not possible for Vladimir Putin to win this war. Everything is against him , even his foot soldiers has fallen in love with beautiful Ukrainian women. These soldiers at the end of it all may not pay allegiance anymore to Russia.
This is a joke right
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2022
freshkpomo:
Zombie Nigerians supporting Putin nor know say if by mistake this thing lead to world war, all other smaller countries go start dey settle scores within too because but will be a free for all. The America they fear will be busy fighting. Guess what? Here in Nigeria Boko Haram and Iswap will take over Nigeria in Just 1 week and most of you guys will have your ass forked and your sisters and mother raped with a big deek thrusting into your ass and in the end you will be beheaded. You think the reason Boko Haram is still hiding is because of our Army? Their sponsors fear the international community that's all...But this Ukraine issue will further give them the idea that the international community will not do shit, so Nigerians get ready for the worse!!

Bokoharam will take over Northern Nigeria and South West but not Biafraland cos it will be a fast way of sending them to meet their 72 virgin for their paradise
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Rugaria: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
These are very handsome hot men... kiss kiss
They look cute and their beauty is appreciated by myself..
I thought you are a man..
Why this effeminate display na..?

2 Likes

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by luminouz(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2022
freshkpomo:
Zombie Nigerians supporting Putin nor know say if by mistake this thing lead to world war, all other smaller countries go start dey settle scores within too because but will be a free for all. The America they fear will be busy fighting. Guess what? Here in Nigeria Boko Haram and Iswap will take over Nigeria in Just 1 week and most of you guys will have your ass forked and your sisters and mother raped with a big deek thrusting into your ass and in the end you will be beheaded. You think the reason Boko Haram is still hiding is because of our Army? Their sponsors fear the international community that's all...But this Ukraine issue will further give them the idea that the international community will not do shit, so Nigerians get ready for the worse!!
What a load of fever-induced imagination

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by richmanrichard: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I smell new format from boiz here cheesy
senior comrade, be calming down.Everything na opportunity 4 here.

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by freshkpomo(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Bokoharam will take over Northern Nigeria and South West but not Biafraland cos it will be a fast way of sending them to meet their 72 virgin for their paradise
See this one o... Nor be una brothers when dey use old rusty P.A dey engage AK? Before then drag na tatatatattatatataata go pour follow them... I am from Edo, I can tell you without sentiment that the South is not ready for war at all.. these guys don stockpile weapons,they have gone to training and have been fighting war fir years..... They have the support of so many countries across north Africa and the Arab spring... Who do we have down South for food and Armor?
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Mosco100(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2022
Enemy is enemy.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Oppypoppy: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2022
LILTJAY:
White women are too beautiful cool especially eastern European women..
Unlike ugly black women especially nigerian sheboons that will still be forming ontop ugliness and useless character again.. angry

If you have problem with your ex-wives and your mother why not share it?

4 Likes

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2022
It will be hard for war to happen again in this world and succeed. Love is taking over
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Rugaria:

I thought you are a man..
Why this effeminate display na..?
What makes you think soM undecided grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Nicheey(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2022
freshkpomo:

Who ever believes this is beyond dumb

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by foleskay(m): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Rubbish Putin.. Forcing young agile men to fight a needless war. Your country is by far d biggest in d world,by land mass. So why annexing neighboring territories again? You claiming your people are d original occupiers of kharciv and lughansk, then pack your people to vast area of isolated Siberia and settle them there...nonsense.

How I wish isreal is d ukraine,russia is tryna invade rt now, the world would have been shaking with explosives nw grin

1 Like

Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2022
freshkpomo:

See this one o... Nor be una brothers when dey use old rusty P.A dey engage AK? Before then drag na tatatatattatatataata go pour follow them... I am from Edo, I can tell you without sentiment that the South is not ready for war at all.. these guys don stockpile weapons,they have gone to training and have been fighting war fir years..... They have the support of so many countries across north Africa and the Arab spring... Who do we have down South for food and Armor?

So an Edo pikin is afraid of war? So you believe Bokoharam will overrun the great Bini Empire? Are you kidney me
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Deicide:
You are going to masturbate now Abi grin
You know how we roll.. kiss
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by freshkpomo(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2022
luminouz:

What a load of fever-induced imagination
Zombie make we dey see na... Shey you know say during war time your beggy beggy military nor go see where beg weapons from again....Your useless country that imports toothpick will be standing alone.. price of things will shoot up the more because most nations supporting your dead country will be out for their own survival alone..... War na free for all... Zombies like you will bite their fingers after trekking from Oshogbo to Ibadan
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Mooh247: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2022
This year go sweet for boys be that
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by Mosco100(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2022
BloomingDale:

Russian men should hurry up and come take out this African men. We are ready to hook up with you.

If this wish of your be fulfilled, be rest assured they'll turn you into sex slaves. Is that what you want? If no, then be a real woman, support the men of your race, yes, support them mentally too: the problem many of us have is mental (psychological), not that we hate black women perse. So as a woman, you should know your place in the life of a man. God has a purpose for creating you, and for creating you and African; with that black beauty that's like the finest gold.
Re: Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion by luminouz(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2022
freshkpomo:

Zombie make we dey see na... Shey you know say during war time your beggy beggy military nor go see where beg weapons from again....Your useless country that imports toothpick will be standing alone.. price of things will shoot up the more because most nations supporting your dead country will be out for their own survival alone..... War na free for all... Zombies like you will bite their fingers after trekking from Oshogbo to Ibadan
Maybe but then you will be part of the suffering too.

Let me see where you will get fresh kpomo from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.