Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags (53538 Views)

Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky / Putin's Daughter Wanted To Japa But Her Father Refused / Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by ogbiwa: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2022
A French villa and favourite spot of Russian President Vladimir Putin's daughter has had Ukrainian flags painted all over it.

Katerina Tikhonova's luxury Villa is located in Biarritz, in the sunny south of France, and boasts eight bedrooms and three bathrooms.

The property is actually currently owned by Kirill Shamalov, Tikhonova's ex-husband.

The image of the villa's front gate having been vandalised was posted on Reddit to the r/ukraine thread where internet users have been sharing updates about the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.

The image shows 10 blue and yellow Ukrainian flags painted across a locked entrance, with the luxury Villa's tall spire visible in the background.

Tikhonova, 35, who is Putin's second daughter, is thought to be a billionaire, so she could quite easily cover the cleaning up bill.

Still, that didn't stop Reddit users ridiculing her and sharing praise for the vandal's work.

One person commented "Villa Special Operation", in mocking reference to Putin describing his murderous invasion of Ukraine as a "special military operation".

"She shouldn’t get to live luxuriously while her father murders people," a second person said.

"They are pretty colours. It's an upgrade," joked a third.

A fourth said: "Neatly composed tidy flags and tight grouping showing good discipline. Pleasing overall composition and arrangement. A 10/10 from me."

This isn't the first time that the property has been targeted by people unhappy with Putin's recent actions.

Earlier this month a notorious French activist actually broke in before changing all of the locks and inviting Ukrainian refugees to come.

Pierre Afner posted a photo of himself in the apartment on social media, calling it “Villa Ukraine ”, but he was later arrested by French police.

Speaking to The Guardian, exiled Russian dissident Vladimir Osechkin, who is thought to be friends with Afner through their work in calling out Russian human rights abuses, said: “This isn’t fair.

"This isn’t justice.

“My friends were not doing any damage to this property, they were preparing it so that refugees from the war in Ukraine, including children, could stay there.

“That’s all they were doing.

“They had asked me to buy some sheets and linen for people to stay there.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/putins-daughter-ukraine-flags-painted-26542966

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by sapientia(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2022
This is wrong

I don't support harassment

This girl is already ashamed of his father, so should be left alone

She didn't order Russian troops to invade Ukraine

Her paranoid maniac coward of a father did.

Putin is the culprit not this daughter who might as well be corrupt but should be left alone

My opinion.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Rastaramsey(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mr Putin, your days are numbered.....
USA will cripple your economy and your military grin grin grin
Ukraine will still join NATO and USA will build their bases near your shambles grin grin grin
You will surely be invaded even China and co will desert you grin grin grin

Modified: Putin fans are already crying under my mentions grin grin grin
Yah all should cry more cus I won't reply anyone of you.....

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by IKBARUTEN11(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
The Vandal deserves a nobel peace award

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Perfecttouchade: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by arejibadz(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Omakraid(f): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works
Hmmn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by 9jayes: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by sotall(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
cool
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by bestman09(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
angry
She and her daddy must listen to the people By fire by force

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by ursullalinda(f): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Putin's daughter must be going through alot right now.......unfortunately nobody can stop Putin.......the guy is very stubborn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Antoeni(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who Knows Putin’s Daughter
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by susitebigul: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
shocked

Contact us for your business name registration CAC
Check my profile for more information
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Frankiss44(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Ok. Meanwhile who else noticed that since this war began, we've miraculously not seen any new omicron variant and all new covid wave has miraculously stopped, something that occurred nearly every week before. So I guess the diseases are also following the war like us. You see this world, only those who are intelligent will understand the way this world works

Get yourself updated..
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-60762032.amp

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Nova1988(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
barbaric Ukrainian people.

like Trevor Noah said "the worst thing than not getting help at all, is getting help from idiots"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by HappyGoodWealth(f): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
I just want the war to stop,

For the sake of innocent Lives.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by mcmbonu: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Like for Ukraine
Share for Russia

35 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by jimmychang: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Watin concern her
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Cardealer2021(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cowards, what concerns the daughter with the actions her father is taking? I think if the really want to ridicule someone this way, the know the road that leads to the Kremlin were Putin himself reside, let them summon courage and go there, only then would I take them serious undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by ArmaniUhuru: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Very good!

Roman Abramovich and other Russians don lose many things because of Putin stubborn head. Make the thing kukuma dey affect everybody dey go in whichever way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

Lols this your assertion get as e be ooo. So you think the COVID stuff na scam?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Fyie: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by iiifeoma320(f): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
ArchiLimited:

That's why I NEVER bothered taking any Covid Vaccine because their agenda was not clear.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katerina Tikhonova: Vandals Paint Putin's Daughter's House With Ukrainian Flags by chukwuibuipob: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / US Kills Qasim al-Raymi, Al-qaeda's Leader In Yemen / Putin's Daughter, Katerina Tikhonova Is Dating A Russian Named Igor Zelensky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.