Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month (31452 Views)

Banks Raise ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit To ₦‎200,000 / CBN Increases Cash Withdrawal Limit To ₦500,000 Weekly / CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month by Pierocash(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2022
main24:

I just sent you a mail sir. Would appreciate your reply. Thanks
I have replied your mail
Re: UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month by jellea(m): 5:50am On May 15, 2022
Pierocash:
it has been reduced to $1k. It was $2k initially.

Yes they have $1k limit sir

Can you please check your DM. I need to get this card urgently
Re: UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month by cmoney22222: 9:46am On May 15, 2022
Pls confirm if the limit of this card is still 1k or it has been reduced to 20$
Pierocash:
I have replied your mail
Re: UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month by mrpackager(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Pierocash:
stop delving into what you lack knowledge of.

Yahoo boys aren't the reason. The reason is simply because CBN has come out with policy of no more selling fx to bank. The cbn governor told banks to go source for their own forex any way they can,that CBN will no longer support bank with forex, after all,it is their bread and butter.

So for this reason,access bank cut down their international spend limit from $300 to $100, exclusive card from $500 to $200 for monthly subscription,$1000 from $2000. Increased their dollar rate from 470 to 490 ,and other Banks like uba and eco bank followed suit . More banks will follow too. All is to boost their fx reserve against the time the cbn directive will take effect.

Stop spewing gibberish.

I use PayPal both local and 2 foreign PayPal Account.

Bro have you been able to withdraw from your PayPal with access card recently

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates Against Major Currencies / Naira Gains as Nigeria’s Central Bank Boosts Dollar Supplies - Bloomberg / Nigerians Shun Supreme Court Order, Reject Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.