Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? (7407 Views)

Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Its not only you, i also think i am a failure, but then i realized, i need to appreciate every achievement, and i need to trust in the process that it will be spectacular.

All you just need is to keep the momentum, even if its little steps, even if its relaxation, take care of yourself.

So in the big picture, i am so thankful and appreaicte every success, because even failure does not define now. every falure is even a gift. smiley smiley smiley

Most importantly thank God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by SuperOnyi: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
shocked

I can relate 😔.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Love800(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
As u are hustling in life, always find time to engage in those things that make u worth living. If u dont do, u might get tired in life.

PS- I didnt say u should go and love and depend ur life on a woman o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
nedekid:
When we were kids, we had pictures of red Ferrari testarossas, Lamborghini coutachs on our walls, today we drive Toyota and Hondas. Used ones for that matter. Lol
You understand?
I need a source of income. A means of livelihood. I don't want to continue begging.
I am poor and got no one to lean on
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by cigaricon(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Never in my life have I thought of myself as an underachiever, and never will I. In fact, I see myself as an overachiever with the circumstances sorrounding my life. I'm currently 28yo, there was a time I thought I wouldn't make it pass 23 or 25.

With what I have been able to achieve for myself given the fact that I have been given absolutely nothing in this life, even love and family which are the basic things most people enjoy in life because it doesn't cost a thing, even that I haven't been given in this life.

I came from a broken home, I've never experienced what family feels like, I never had my both parents together, I was separated from my mother and sister for 15yrs. 9yrs into those 15yrs I lost my mom. My dad hated my mom so much that he didn't even allow me see her grave. It's so bad that even till today, I have no visual memory of my mother. I spent most of my childhood wishing I was like other kids in my neighborhood.

I left home to be on my own at age 15, I didn't have the opportunity to further my education after my mom died, I've gone days without food, I almost died on the street from hunger, I've slept under banex bridge, Omo... The story long but here I am today, I have my own brand I'm building, I do not have to worry about food to eat or roof over my head.

Sometimes I look at some people of the same age group as me and I say, with all the support system you have, if you still need extra motivation to keep you moving, then your mater dey Yaba left.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Blackey(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
I feel this way sometimes. In fact, I feel it's the I experience delay in achieving some things, sometimes. But then, I remember that we all have our pace and set time. The important things is to always focus on the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
smiley to have the picture
Blackey:
I feel this way sometimes. In fact, I feel it's the I experience delay in achieving some things, sometimes. But then, I remember that we all have our pace and set time. The important things is to always focus on the bigger picture.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
smiley to have the motivation
cigaricon:
Never in my life have I thought of myself as an underachiever, and never will I. In fact, I see myself as an overachiever with the circumstances sorrounding my life. I'm currently 28yo, there was a time I thought I wouldn't make it pass 23 or 25.

With what I have been able to achieve for myself given the fact that I have been given absolutely nothing in this life, even love and family which are the basic things most people enjoy in life because it doesn't cost a thing, even that I haven't been given in this life.

I came from a broken home, I've never experienced what family feels like, I never had my both parents together, I was separated from my mother and sister for 15yrs. 9yrs into those 15yrs I lost my mom. My dad hated my mom so much that he didn't even allow me see her grave. It's so bad that even till today, I have no visual memory of my mother. I spent most of my childhood wishing I was like other kids in my neighborhood.

I left home to be on my own at age 15, I didn't have the opportunity to further my education after my mom died, I've gone days without food, I almost died on the street from hunger, I've slept under banex bridge, Omo... The story long but here I am today, I have my own brand I'm building, I do not have to worry about food to eat or roof over my head.

Sometimes I look at some people of the same age group as me and I say, with all the support system you have, if you still need extra motivation to keep you moving, then your mater dey Yaba left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Quebec91(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
cheesy
wunmi590:

The current leadership we have in this country can make someone be an under achiever...
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Quebec91(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Facts only 👌
Resetinc:
Haa!! Na greed be our problem for this life

Ex German Chancellor Angela Merkel lives in an apartment building in Berlin

Op just check the front page now and see how many people died in Aba today..
then thank your God for keeping you alive..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Babastrong(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
An unexamined life is not worth living at all.
sometimes when things are not going the way you want, you consult the gods.
they can see far into the future and they sit on mount olypus laughing at our stupidity.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by FaithBrain1994(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Live your life everyday as it comes but keep your fucus and determination straight.

Planning is good but doesn't work out most times. Time and circumstances and government had change so many plans making you feel an underachiever.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Euforia: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

I need a source of income. A means of livelihood. I don't want to continue begging.
I am poor and got no one to lean on

Quote me on a dead thread with your phone number.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by jojothaiv(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
I'm in this shoes rn...
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by phemmyfour: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
Over time, i have been constantly plagued by the thoughts that i am not doing enough.. i feel like i am an underachiever.
While i was much younger, I thought i had it all well planned out.
It turns out, my plans and wishes were a joke. i am ashamed to say i have underachieved what i had initially set out to be.

Some times i sit down and meditate: understand what i have done wrong and what i am getting right.
i try to examine where i will be in the next 4 years but i can't see sh!t.. To the older folks in the house, was there a time you were this worried too ?
Have you ever felt like you weren't doing enough ?
Relax, in life, people will always be ahead of you even as some people are aspiring to be in your present position
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Exceed15: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's a human thing to have that feeling even if you have everything which is not possible. There's a always a form of lack in everybody's life.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by funkemary(f): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
May God grant you peace of mind ... Amen

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
phemmyfour:
Relax, in life, people will always be ahead of you even as some people are aspiring to be in your present position
I made that post in 2022. Things were a bit easy for me only for life to hit he much harder as 2023 is getting to a close
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
funkemary:
May God grant you peace of mind ... Amen
embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Dshocker(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
Over time, i have been constantly plagued by the thoughts that i am not doing enough.. i feel like i am an underachiever.
While i was much younger, I thought i had it all well planned out.
It turns out, my plans and wishes were a joke. i am ashamed to say i have underachieved what i had initially set out to be.

Some times i sit down and meditate: understand what i have done wrong and what i am getting right.
i try to examine where i will be in the next 4 years but i can't see sh!t.. To the older folks in the house, was there a time you were this worried too ?
Have you ever felt like you weren't doing enough ?

Truth is, you cannot plan your life, it is your life that plans itself.

Just be consistent with what ever you are doing at the moment.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by phemmyfour: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
I made that post in 2022. Things were a bit easy for me only for life to hit he much harder as 2023 is getting to a close
You will get better in the nearest future. Life is full of ups and downs

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by DonroxyII: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
Many will comment but they don't know what I'm going through
Call God, You Can't Face The Forces of Life Alone & Be a Conqueror....

Depending on Your Support systems, You will Gas Out .....

Even Earth Needs The Energies of Sun to Blossom .....

If You don't have anyone call God ...

If You have someone Still Call God ....

You will be manifested with the "Ways & Wills" !

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by DonroxyII: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Love800:
As u are hustling in life, always find time to engage in those things that make u worth living. If u dont do, u might get tired in life.

PS- I didnt say u should go and love and depend ur life on a woman o
What are you now saying .... The Relaxations of Being Housed By Women dey Calm Nerves ......

People wey dey suffer But Knacking No dey Commit Suicide trust me grin ....

Na People wey hold life wahala for head dey Kpeme in no time cuz Your Head just gonna Blown Out of Gas .... cheesy ....

One step at a time .... Life Na Soft-Soft ... Na During Battles-Wars person dey do GraGra!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by DonroxyII: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
cigaricon:

kiss shocked .. Congrats Bro!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Love800(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
We are saying almost the same thing.

If she is someone dat makes life worth living for u, then its not a bad thing.

Yes, life wahala go always dey person head, that is why i say one should engage in what make life worthy of living to calm nerves or put u in relaxation mood
DonroxyII:
What are you now saying .... The Relaxations of Being Housed By Women dey Calm Nerves ......

People wey dey suffer But Knacking No dey Commit Suicide trust me grin ....

Na People wey hold life wahala for head dey Kpeme in no time cuz Your Head just gonna Blown Out of Gas .... cheesy ....

One step at a time .... Life Na Soft-Soft ... Na During Battles-Wars person dey do GraGra!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by DonroxyII: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Love800:
We are saying almost the same thing.

If she is someone dat makes life worth living for u, then its not a bad thing.

Yes, life wahala go always dey person head, that is why i say one should engage in what make life worthy of living to calm nerves or put u in relaxation mood
Yes Now .. Na pull I dey pull Ya legs ... e mean say Toto sweet abi cheesy ... Ihm dey relax body grin ....
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Love800(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Toto really sweeet?

Thrusting in and out is boring to me sha. I prefer romance to it. But sinice i cant love again(because romance is sweet with the one u love), i don fancy anything sex again.

My mum my phone and my action bitters kips me moving

DonroxyII:
Yes Now .. Na pull I dey pull Ya legs ... e mean say Toto sweet abi cheesy ... Ihm dey relax body grin ....
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by DonroxyII: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Love800:
Toto really sweeet?

Thrusting in and out is boring to me sha. I prefer romance to it. But sinice i cant love again(because romance is sweet with the one u love), i don fancy anything sex again.

My mum my phone and my action bitters kips me moving

Omoh, You are Displaying Symptoms of Depressions ..... Maka Gini Now
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Love800(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
I found things to comfort me inside my depression.

I forgot to add watching epl to those three things i mention.

I cant change this part of my life.
DonroxyII:
Omoh, You are Displaying Symptoms of Depressions ..... Maka Gini Now
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by DonroxyII: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Love800:
I found things to comfort me inside my depression.

I forgot to add watching epl to those three things i mention.

I cant change this part of my life.
I knew it shocked ... Don't Forget to Call God & Take it step By Step .... Everything gonna be Owkay!

Also, Heart is not a Card to be put on the floor for Games, Na Brain(Reasonableness) Be The Card dem dey use Play Games ... With That, No one will use your Heartfulness against You ....

Your Mindsets could be telling you Hey You are growing Wicked, But Just Tell Her, "I'm trying to Protect You against Being Broken" ...

Imagine the odd of Life, The Brain that would lead us into Trouble would still be the one blaming herself grin ....

I would never allow my Heart to Think for My Brain Nope !... Heart beats Blood, Brain Reason Life Matters! ....

Disconnect Your Heart From Doing The Thinking & Your Brain would do Fine Jobs !
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Love800(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yea u are right.

I appreciate
DonroxyII:
I knew it shocked ... Don't Forget to Call God & Take it step By Step .... Everything gonna be Owkay!

Also, Heart is not a Card to be put on the floor for Games, Na Brain(Reasonableness) Be The Card dem dey use Play Games ... With That, No one will use your Heartfulness against You ....

Your Mindsets could be telling you Hey You are growing Wicked, But Just Tell Her, "I'm trying to Protect You against Being Broken" ...

Imagine the odd of Life, The Brain that would lead us into Trouble would still be the one blaming herself grin ....

I would never allow my Heart to Think for My Brain Nope !... Heart beats Blood, Brain Reason Life Matters! ....

Disconnect Your Heart From Doing The Thinking & Your Brain would do Fine Jobs !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? / Proof of Funds / Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.