Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead (40500 Views)

Zelensky: Ukraine Can Fight Russia ‘For 10 Years’ / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by hekola: 3:10am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
What can 1k do for you, drop your account number.i will select three people randomly
0113381413. Gt bank.God bless
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Mossadd: 3:14am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
What can 1k do for you, drop your account number.i will select three people randomly
0503988185 gtb thanks I will use it to eat today and Saturday may God bless you ma
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by blackpanda: 3:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Armaggedon:
You dragged your country into needless war.
NATO is not FIFA for goodness sake, it is an anti Russian military alliance. Having them in Russia's border is enough provocation.

Russia is not invading because Ukraine is trying to join NATO. Russia is simply trying to rebuild old Soviet union. This war was inevitable no matter what Ukraine did

6 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Dybala11(m): 3:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I go use am do data subscription. grin
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Mko123(m): 3:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

It can put food on my table and can also help me transport myself to where I'm learning my trade.
It could be my time or turn for God using you.
Oluwabamise Monday
U.B.A Bank
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Dybala11(m): 3:20am On Feb 25, 2022
blackpanda:

Russia is not invading because Ukraine is trying to join NATO. Russia is simply trying to rebuild old Soviet union. This war was inevitable no matter what Ukraine did
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by KUNZEH(m): 3:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Ok
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Winters23: 3:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Zelenski is the foolish man that over estimated America and her media crew.

Surrender to Russia and save your country men and never make friends with outsiders just to spite your neighbours

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by AyoII(m): 3:28am On Feb 25, 2022

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Domainer1999: 3:29am On Feb 25, 2022
I
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Clementoons: 3:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Bro, GOD will bless you for your kind gesture, i don't know if i am late pls kindly assist
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by loyaltygame(m): 3:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Zenith bank
Samson Odion Idonije
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by klawaaa: 3:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Why then the initial mouth-making of the US president? My condolences with the Ukrainians.
Yureyes:

Yh and that’s why US is being cautious about the whole thing.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Larrykaysail(m): 3:38am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

The best is for Ukraine to join NATO ASAP!
not in this time of need , but it will be good for them , NATO will have a military base there
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by mvem(m): 3:47am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

they can't...joining nato is not like signing endorsement deal
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by TheOgaBoss: 3:47am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

the best is for them to remain a non allied country. Make no mistake should there be a war with NATO those NATO countries sorroumding Russia will just be pawns in the hands of USA and other western powers because they will be the first to go.

5 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by pacespot(m): 3:51am On Feb 25, 2022
At least if NATO cannot sacrifice men to fight Russia for Ukraine, they should have sent enough artilleries to back their Eastern ally up. Is it until Russians have taken up the strategic positions in the country and being at an advantage that NATO will come in? This war is not about Ukraine alone, it is about preventing Russia and China preeminence in the world and protecting the prestige of the West. Because if Ukrainians are left alone to fight Russia and are defeated, then no country will dare to stand with the West against Russia and China interests again?

5 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by TheOgaBoss: 3:52am On Feb 25, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
you know nothing.
Please keep quiet
what do u know that is different from what he said?
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by karnafiu03(m): 3:53am On Feb 25, 2022
US that ginger him to the fight has been so irrelevant now, all US can do is to sanction. NATO has also been advised not to intervene because their intervention means the beginning of WW III, and US is very aware that any WW now is plot to make China a WorldPower. Good for Ukraine to better start begging now before Putin eat them raw finish.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Milan79: 3:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

To buy materials and gum for my shoe repair business
0054349789 access bank.thanks in anticipation
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by pansophist(m): 4:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Two things Ukraine can do right now to end the conflict and let peace reign. Implement the Minsk agreement and opt for neutrality (like Finland). So simple, yet so difficult for Kyiv because it's so broke and corrupt that they sold their sovereignty to Washington that is bootstrapping Ukrainian economy, hence Kyiv must dance to the tune of their US masters. He who feeds you controls you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by pacespot(m): 4:04am On Feb 25, 2022
blackpanda:

I tell you, people just keep saying rubbish about NATO to justify Russia expansion. Even most of the lands that Russia is occupying today, they stole from their neighbours, it has been a conquering instinct that has informed Russian foreign policy for many centuries before. Go and read about Russian expansion history, it was not until they got to Alaska in North America and Asia around Chinese borders with strong resistance from China before they stopped. Russia had to give up Alaska to USA because it is just too far away from their capital in Moscow. Throughout its history, Russia has always been conquering its weaker neighbours. This attitude of Russia is what is driving its neighbours toward NATO recently.

Is it even fair that Russians are occupying that much landmass (over 17 millions kilometers squares) that is very rich in minerals and energy resources that is called Russia today? I will say Russia is more or less a continent dominated by just 140 millions people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by karnafiu03(m): 4:05am On Feb 25, 2022
pacespot:
At least if NATO cannot sacrifice men to fight Russia for Ukraine, they should have sent enough artilleries to back their Eastern ally up. Is it until Russians have taken up the strategic positions in the country and being at an advantage that NATO will come in? This war is not about Ukraine alone, it is about preventing Russia and China preeminence in the world and protecting the prestige of the West. Because if Ukrainians are left alone to fight Russia and are defeated, then no country will dare to stand with the West against Russia and China interests again?

Bros Americana, firstly, NATO wouldn't try to intervene because they no very well what Putin is looking for is WW III. US WorldPower is overdue and China is ready to take over should US try to intervene.

US is the real devil here because they know they can't handle Russia's problem yet they push Ukraine to faceoff with Putin.

Putin knows what is doing and d man is ready for any outcome. He already knows no one can match his power in combination with China, North K, Iran and his other allies.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by UnimkeAk(m): 4:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Rebuke:
This is very painful and I feel for them but I know that something is definitely on the way for them.
You don send something

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by planetx: 4:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Russia have not even deployed up to 10% of their military assets and you are crying already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by pansophist(m): 4:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Winters23:
Zelenski is the foolish man that over estimated America and her media crew.

Surrender to Russia and save your country men and never make friends with outsiders just to spite your neighbours

A very foolish man indeed. American history is filled with betrayals and dumping of their puppets after using them. Remember Georgia in 2008, its same game play. Georgia was salivating to join Nato but Russia destroyed that plan, and just as US fled shamelessly from Afghanistan, they dumped Georgia and that country is forgotten and even broke before the war.

This is just one history out of many. Another one was the lifting of three decade embargo against China, to fight the soviet Union. When the Soviet union fell apart, they converted China to an enemy overnight. The US are so predictable that sometimes I wonder what kind of leaders are so dumb that you just believe the US by their words without the ability to see their true intentions.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by frog12: 4:14am On Feb 25, 2022
this comedian man is a disaster. they don use am finish grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by pacespot(m): 4:17am On Feb 25, 2022
karnafiu03:

Bros Americana, firstly, NATO wouldn't try to intervene because they no very well what Putin is looking for is WW III. US WorldPower is overdue and China is ready to take over should US try to intervene.

US is the real devil here because they know they can't handle Russia's problem yet they push Ukraine to faceoff with Putin.

Putin knows what is doing and d man is ready for any outcome. He already knows no one can match his power in combination with China, North K, Iran and his other allies.

In event that USA and NATO failed to intervene, China and Russia have also taken over from the USA and its allies too. You cannot overemphasize the importance fo soft powers in the global politics today. No country will dare to stand with USA and its allies against China and Russia interests if this outcome of using Ukraine as a sacrificial lamb is achieved

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 25, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
you know nothing.
Please keep quiet
and you are Maestro Know It All?
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by pansophist(m): 4:18am On Feb 25, 2022
karnafiu03:

Americans are cunning. They use other small idiotic countries test the water, and hope you both go into war, get yourself weakened, supply weapons to both sides, and when you guys are done bombing, killing and destroying yourself, they will impose their will on you, and then turn you to a puppet state. Any student of history will see this patterns with whole of European union (Marshall plan after WWII), South Korea and Japan, Australia, and the UK. This was how the US emerged as the world sole superpower in the 90's.

Lithuania was used to test the one China policy, and the country instantly regretted it. China blocked the country from everything and companies left the country due to Chinese blockade. Lithuania has shown American that China is not joking about reunification with Taiwan. Now they are testing Russia with Ukraine, and Zelensky foolishly choose to sacrifice his country. Now America left them in the cold. Foolish leaders.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences / Dozens Killed As Cyclone Freddy Slams Malawi And Mozambique (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.