Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead (40484 Views)

Zelensky: Ukraine Can Fight Russia ‘For 10 Years’ / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Thetruthshallse(m): 4:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Bleep the Satanist country usa!!! When the chips were down they run away like the coward they are.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by NoSentiment: 4:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Clown.

After transitioning from the cloud cuckoo land of the CNN and BBC to the reality of the almighty Russian forces sending poor Ukrainian soldiers to their maker even before they could fire the first salvo, Zelenski is now back to his senses. But it's too late.

Any nation that dances to war drums of the USA will have himself to blame when the chips are down.

Poor Zelenski, America will only have arms sales business to do with you now and no more.

BTW, any idiot who didn't condemn Israeli attacks on Syria and poor Palestinian women and children has no moral rights to point a finger at Russia. I am talking to overzealous Nigerian pentecostal church worshipping sheeps.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:26am On Feb 25, 2022
grin grin The West have deceived him with false promises of protection and support,and now his eyes are clear to the reality on ground.
The West has abandoned Ukraine to her fate.
I pity any country depending in the West on assistance in whatever form.They would always be disappointed.
The West only know how to use a nation for their selfish interests.
Little would, many Asian and East European countries are highly Anti Western.

4 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by studentwriter(m): 4:26am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
What can 1k do for you, drop your account number.i will select three people randomly
1k will go a long way to help me print out chapter 2 of my Project

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Mooh247: 4:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Eyah... Goodluck to Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by kodemann: 4:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Armaggedon:
You dragged your country into needless war.
NATO is not FIFA for goodness sake, it is an anti Russian military alliance. Having them in Russia's border is enough provocation.

Forget that they're neighbors. What right does Putin have to interfere in the way another country chooses to govern itself? India and Pakistan have totally different ways of life and ideas about governance and yet they coexist. What Putin is doing here is simply avoiding the Russian people rising up against his dictatorship. Most young Ukrainians and Russians alike do not agree with the iron handed rule of Putin and the communistic tendencies they had in their history. Putin, as far as we know is a soviet era relic who has simply refused to move on. All of this war-mongering will lead to his inevitable downfall. Last time I checked, he is the richest world leader with an estimated worth of 70 billion dollars.

What is happening now is like Britain coming back to haunt Nigeria if Nigeria should choose the Organization of Islamic Nations, just because Britain colonized us in the past. No one, regardless of their opinion has the right to invade another nation without provocation. America attacks only when there is justified cause.

Your example of US and Mexico does not hold water because the contexts are different. Russia is an aggressor that has attacked its neighbors many times in the past, and has used its military power to intimidate Ukraine, Belarus and others. The relationship between the US and Mexico and Canada is one of mutual respect and cooperation. What we're seeing in essence is Ukraine asking for NATO to shield them from an historical and present-day external aggressor.

So please before you oversimplify things, make sure you have your facts right and read up some international history. Allow me recommend this video on the history of Ukraine and Russia so you will understand the context better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-yJD_fAtk&t=8s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by frog12: 4:30am On Feb 25, 2022
i salute you for this cheesy cheesy
if war starts, na only europe go lose

pansophist:

Americans are cunning. They let other small idiotic countries test the water, and hope you both go into war, get yourself weakened, supply weapons to both sides, and when you guys are done bombing, killing and destroying yourself, they will impose their will on you, and then turn you to a puppet state. Any student of history will see this patterns with whole of European union (Marshall plan after WWII), South Korea and Japan, Australia, and the UK. This was how the US emerged as the world sole superpower in the 90's.

Lithuania was used to test the one China policy, and the country instantly regretted it. China blocked the country from everything and companies left the country due to Chinese blockade. Lithuania has shown American that China is not joking about reunification with Taiwan. Now they are testing Russia with Ukraine, and Zelensky foolishly choose to sacrifice his country. Now America left them in the cold. Foolish leaders.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by mysterydude: 4:39am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
What can 1k do for you, drop your account number.i will select three people randomly

2069166635 uba
it will transport me to work this morn
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Ouchbabe(f): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Data subscription.
GTB
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by tolugar: 4:44am On Feb 25, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
you know nothing.
Please keep quiet

Na
Popjoan:
and you are Maestro Know It All?

He is right.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by ojotobiloba1: 4:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
0049632249 Gtbank Ojo Henry Tobiloba
Pls things are very hard. Pls have mercy
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by pelhurmy(m): 4:47am On Feb 25, 2022
kodemann:

America attacks only when there is justified cause.

You lost me here!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 25, 2022
tolugar:

Na

He is right.
Ok
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by karnafiu03(m): 4:53am On Feb 25, 2022
pansophist:

Americans are cunning. They use other small idiotic countries test the water, and hope you both go into war, get yourself weakened, supply weapons to both sides, and when you guys are done bombing, killing and destroying yourself, they will impose their will on you, and then turn you to a puppet state. Any student of history will see this patterns with whole of European union (Marshall plan after WWII), South Korea and Japan, Australia, and the UK. This was how the US emerged as the world sole superpower in the 90's.

Lithuania was used to test the one China policy, and the country instantly regretted it. China blocked the country from everything and companies left the country due to Chinese blockade. Lithuania has shown American that China is not joking about reunification with Taiwan. Now they are testing Russia with Ukraine, and Zelensky foolishly choose to sacrifice his country. Now America left them in the cold. Foolish leaders.

US is on trap already....they can't continue that way, that devil they are making will soon consume them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by fof1: 4:55am On Feb 25, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Hmm

The best is for Ukraine to join NATO ASAP!

That is d Fear of RUSSIA...ONE of REASONS OF THE ATTACK. Putin was asking for Assurances of the Safety of Russia from NATO...if U Read from the Zelenskys address to his Nation Yesterday...

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by West2019(m): 4:59am On Feb 25, 2022
you before finish what you start
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by karnafiu03(m): 4:59am On Feb 25, 2022
pacespot:

In event that USA and NATO failed to intervene, China and Russia have also taken over from the USA and its allies too. You cannot overemphasize the importance fo soft powers in the global politics today. No country will dare to stand with USA and its allies against China and Russia interests if this outcome of using Ukraine as a sacrificial lamb is achieved

I can tell you 100×, US will never go to war with Russia and China. Everybody now know US stand, just that Europeans countries never still get sense, only Germany don wise small.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by fof1: 5:05am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
You better surrender! USA would have done worse if Mexico decided to join Russia...I hate double standard, nobody will allow an enemy as their neighbour. America/NATO are the aggressors, Ukraine is just as sacrificial lamb to blackmail Russia.

Note;
Anything that makes NATO join the war... you all should prepare yourselves we are all going to dine in hell!

USA/NATO HAS NO HAND IN THIS AGGRESSION BY RUSSIA...Putin Is Envious of Ukraine since 2013 and had been looking for d best Opportunity to act...on Ground of Ukraine Showing Speedy Absolute Self ISOLATION from Russia and no more Wanting Pariah Statehood...Removing Russian Language,Culture...etc from her National Life...so Putin Plots to Weaken her the More for Fear of d Enemies, Pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by abbeyty90: 5:21am On Feb 25, 2022
E don cast for Ukraine may God interven
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Najdorf: 5:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Armaggedon:
NATO is not FIFA for goodness sake, it is an anti Russian military alliance. Having them in Russia's border is enough provocation.
Does Russia own Ukraine? What is Ukraine's business with Russia-USA tension when they are sovereign state and have the right to make their own decisions? That is the main point here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by blueAgent(m): 5:32am On Feb 25, 2022
addictiv:
Clarity has returned. The west deceived him to believe that they are solidly behind him. This made him think he was bigger than his size. Now he's catching bullets.They are all doing commot body. Tweeting about sanctions from the comfort of their bedrooms and shying away from putting boots on ground. Something that could have been resolved by a simple phone call to Putin. Instead he chose to poke the bear. I wonder how someone can be so short sighted and prefers his country to be used as ground zero for battle. Even when trump was going after Mexico and building his wall to cut them off, the Mexicans went head to head with trump but never tried to form a partnership with the enemies of the US. Its better for him to either step down or pledge to be loyal to Russia.

All this Putin Mouth Action Minors.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by DMerciful(m): 5:32am On Feb 25, 2022
You're emotional. Do a little history how US reacted when USSR was building a missile
system in Cuba in the 60s. Was Cuba not a sovereign country?

No world power would accept a possible build up of military hardware close to her border by an enemy
Najdorf:

Does Russia own Ukraine? What is Ukraine's business with Russia-USA tension when they are sovereign state and have the right to make their own decisions? That is the main point here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by God1000(m): 5:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So after sleepy Xoe Xiden promised to back Ukraine he withdrew his support like a scared rat in a house filled with cats, failed in Afghanistan and now Ukraine, spits.
he supplied them with weapons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by blueAgent(m): 5:35am On Feb 25, 2022
addictiv:
Clarity has returned. The west deceived him to believe that they are solidly behind him. This made him think he was bigger than his size. Now he's catching bullets.They are all doing commot body. Tweeting about sanctions from the comfort of their bedrooms and shying away from putting boots on ground. Something that could have been resolved by a simple phone call to Putin. Instead he chose to poke the bear. I wonder how someone can be so short sighted and prefers his country to be used as ground zero for battle. Even when trump was going after Mexico and building his wall to cut them off, the Mexicans went head to head with trump but never tried to form a partnership with the enemies of the US. Its better for him to either step down or pledge to be loyal to Russia.

See how you hypocrites are changing goal post?
Rather than blame Russia the aggressor you are blaming Ukraine.
Later you would claim putin and Russia are saints.
Did US invade Cuba for been friends and allies with Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by blueAgent(m): 5:36am On Feb 25, 2022
NoSentiment:
Clown.

After transitioning from the cloud cuckoo land of the CNN and BBC to the reality of the almighty Russian forces sending poor Ukrainian soldiers to their maker even before they could fire the first salvo, Zelenski is now back to his senses. But it's too late.

Any nation that dances to war drums of the USA will have himself to blame when the chips are down.

Poor Zelenski, America will only have arms sales business to do with you now and no more.

BTW, any idiot who didn't condemn Israeli attacks on Syria and poor Palestinian women and children has no moral rights to point a finger at Russia. I am talking to overzealous Nigerian pentecostal church worshipping sheeps.

When I see writeups like yours I understand how deep naivety can been.
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Sharks20(m): 5:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
U.b.a
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by blueAgent(m): 5:38am On Feb 25, 2022
kodemann:

Forget that they're neighbors. What right does Putin have to interfere in the way another country chooses to govern itself? India and Pakistan have totally different ways of life and ideas about governance and yet they coexist. What Putin is doing here is simply avoiding the Russian people rising up against his dictatorship. Most young Ukrainians and Russians alike do not agree with the iron handed rule of Putin and the communistic tendencies they had in their history. Putin, as far as we know is a soviet era relic who has simply refused to move on. All of this war-mongering will lead to his inevitable downfall. Last time I checked, he is the richest world leader with an estimated worth of 70 billion dollars.

What is happening now is like Britain coming back to haunt Nigeria if Nigeria should choose the Organization of Islamic Nations, just because Britain colonized us in the past. No one, regardless of their opinion has the right to invade another nation without provocation. America attacks only when there is justified cause.

Your example of US and Mexico does not hold water because the contexts are different. Russia is an aggressor that has attacked its neighbors many times in the past, and has used its military power to intimidate Ukraine, Belarus and others. The relationship between the US and Mexico and Canada is one of mutual respect and cooperation. What we're seeing in essence is Ukraine asking for NATO to shield them from an historical and present-day external aggressor.

So please before you oversimplify things, make sure you have your facts right and read up some international history. Allow me recommend this video on the history of Ukraine and Russia so you will understand the context better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK-yJD_fAtk&t=8s

Excellent, you dey mind Putin Mouth Gig minors.
They neither understand politics or logic.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by proprince(m): 5:41am On Feb 25, 2022
engrsyer:
You no get power u dying go find trouble thinking say neighbors go support you. Abeg surround let peace come back. Inshi Zelensky

Which trouble did he find?
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by proprince(m): 5:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Armaggedon:

Rubbish.
Is Romania and Poland not NATO member?
Are they not also sharing border with Russia?

There is more to this nonsense Putin is doing.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by royalfly(m): 5:44am On Feb 25, 2022
karnafiu03:

Bros Americana, firstly, NATO wouldn't try to intervene because they no very well what Putin is looking for is WW III. US WorldPower is overdue and China is ready to take over should US try to intervene.

US is the real devil here because they know they can't handle Russia's problem yet they push Ukraine to faceoff with Putin.

Putin knows what is doing and d man is ready for any outcome. He already knows no one can match his power in combination with China, North K, Iran and his other allies.

Please stop your bedroom calculations. It does not work that way.. with the combination of these countries, trust me they can do nothing..

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by abiolamitodun(m): 5:44am On Feb 25, 2022
mike8804:
You better surrender! USA would have done worse if Mexico decided to join Russia...I hate double standard, nobody will allow an enemy as their neighbour. America/NATO are the aggressors, Ukraine is just as sacrificial lamb to blackmail Russia.

Note;
Anything that makes NATO join the war... you all should prepare yourselves we are all going to dine in hell!
how?..is africa part of nato?
Re: Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead by Benwallt(m): 5:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Asabe4:
Wow....just on the first day!

The collateral damage in situations like this is just heartbreaking.

I hope this ends soon enough.
Forget about collateral damage, Russia doesn't care a hoot about it. If Russia had wanted an individual from Ukraine they'd gone in and pick the person. Invasion of another man's territory includes collateral damage as part of the game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) / Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence / Nigerian Guy Insults Michelle Obama On Twitter. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.