Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic (4547 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ikpeazu Are Using Peter Obi To Catch Cruise - Deji Adeyanju / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 / Biafra: Ebonyi People Are Myopic. They Don't Behave Like Igbos - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by rippa(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Buhari came to ogun state recently to commission some projects, when has buhari gone to benue to commission any projects? When has he gone to Kogi? When has he gone to abia to commission anything?

You said NO SINGLE PROJECT ongoing in ogun state since 2019? What did buhari come to commission then? Most of you are too emotional to be logical. You pull facts from your anus to sooth your deluded mindset.
He came to commissioned gutters.
But ur vp was recently in benue. And the same vp have visited kogi more than 5times.
Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by Juoflife1(f): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2022
Where was this meeting held? Because I know the road to OSOPADEC is very bad.
Foolish people.
Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Nonsense and what have you!

If you like don't advise that fat cow to complete osisioma flyover

Shame!!
Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by Nyanmiridunce: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
rippa:

He came to commissioned gutters.
But ur vp was recently in benue. And the same vp have visited kogi more than 5times.
But why didn't you tell me you're empty upstairs and you just made me wasted precious time arguing with you.
Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by rippa(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
But why didn't you tell me you're empty upstairs and you just made me wasted precious time arguing with you.
Eya!!!!! Since buhari zoned APC Presidency to South South (Amechi) una just dey bitter grin cheesy shocked
Chai no hope for tinubu and star boy osinbajo that crippled our economy
Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by SonOfEl(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2022
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Abia is the most failed, backward and undeveloped state in Nigerian with worst governor's since 1999. Kiss the truth.

You can lie o...

Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2022
rippa:

Ortom is a million times better than Abiodu. Yahaya bello na champion were Abiodun dey. As peaceful as ogun state is, no single project is ongoing since 2019. No road even after producing a president and a vice president for 16years combined. Una nor get shame at all

Why are you always lying? If Ikpeazu, Ortom and Yahaya Bello have achieved what Dapo Abiodun has done COMBINED in the last eight years, people won't be on their case as they are now.

Because we are Ogun State, our standards are high. That we are yabbing him is for him to do more. Here are pictures of some of the things he's done.

Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by SonOfEl(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
OmoOgunOriginal:

Why are you always lying? If Ikpeazu, Ortom and Yahaya Bello have achieved what Dapo Abiodun has done COMBINED in the last eight years, people won't be on their case as they are now.

Because we are Ogun State, our standards are high. That we are yabbing him is for him to do more. Here are pictures of some of the things he's done.

Enough of the lies biko

Re: Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Who is this mumu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti / Ben Kalu: I Can't Be Distracted By Frivolous Allegations / Who Owns This Petrol Station. The Only Station Selling Fuel Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.