Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

South West Missing In APC Power Share - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Missing In APC Power Share (2368 Views)

Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll / 2023: APC Power Blocs Battle For National Chairmanship Position / 2019: APC Power Blocs In Supremacy Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by ayokellany: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Exactly, what I expected. Anyone following this thread can deduce the foolishness of an average igbo. Note - This clown might claim he is from hell or hellfire just to prove he is no Igbo.

Buhari is a demigod that can do n undo, from his inception as president all he did was cut Tinubu to size but suddenly on the day of Lekki massacre Buhari who is the commander in chief of the Nigeria armed forces removed his rob of power n handed it over Tinubu who he as been cutting to size since he became the president.

How a tribe breed such an astronomical number of fools with lunatic reasoning such as this is shocking to say the least.

Truthisunique2:
well if you weren't foolish Tinubu is the architect of all the failures in the country since 2015

Buhari was on his contesting and loosing, he was getting trashed because he had nothing to offer

But Tinubu out of his greed to take over after buhari begged Buhari to come join him with his fellow deplorables who suck at making choices and forced buhari for president when he wasn't prepared

Today Buhari as a true Muslim is teaching Tinubu the lessons of treachery and how Islam commands it must be punished

3 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Bounceboune7: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu is consulting widely indeed, I guess no be APC he wan fly that flag because all the rug have been taken off his feet

I remain with the winning team, team buhari candidate

The team that keeps making all the decision for APC, we don't need to start ranting yet because party politics needs to be settled first before you sell your candidate

Our candidate sef is a working success, the best in this administration, his works speak for him, Yorubas would have been trekking without him
is it buhari u stand with or jubril?

1 Like

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Amunethseranu(f): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
To begin it is really interesting to see that the south west that constitute majority ACN group have been decimated from all APC power meeting so far

The leader of the ACN together with bisi Akande were in every meeting in 2015 but not so today

APC have zoned the presidency to south but south west is yet to understand the presidency have been micro zoned to south south tactically.

El-rufai said the North central and south south would swap to opposite ends in the new sharing arrangement

Meaning as the NC currently control the head of party, the South south would control the other end of government (president).

To portray to you that this is the goal of the entire scheme, Elrufai said all positions held by north east would go to south west (instead of south west)

A clever analyst would see the scheme to force the position of secretary of south west, so long as south west have secretary it is well accounted for in the party.

North central was carefully chosen to balance south south heading government, if they had chosen chairman from North West and North East that was the only way presidency was going the opposite end of south

My question is where are the Yorubas in all this decision making, can't they object the abbreration of south west swapping with north east which hands them secretary

whoever President Buhari tells me, this is the person I want, that is where I am going, because I trust his judgement.----elrufai

How do you allow a party leadership that takes all decisions from Buhari who has a candidate?

Yet some deluded clowns would come and defend all the proposal of APC saying it favours their Yoruba leader cheesy

you were once a peepoo's tinubu boy what happened? grin
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Bounceboune7: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2022
Ekwuite82:
Going by what El rufai said. It means the presidency has been micro zoned to south east not south south as the op wrongly said. In El rufa's words, he said the north west will swap positions with south east. Mind you, President Buhari is from north west.
if u believe a fulani man will hand over power to an igbo man then u are delusional

3 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by BlazinGlory40: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

I think ACN is being underated here because of the stealth movement

When Buhari had all the powers in the world in the 80s he was kicked out and jailed for almost four years

He contested 3 good times and was shoved aside before Jagaban , Emir of Zauzau, Sultan of Sokoto struck an agreement with Buhari and his CPC boys

ACN and Tinubu fought Obasanjo and won many times, they fought Jonathan and threw him out of power.... So Buhari would either play fairly or try his powers

And what about the N-PDP bloc? Yes tinubu contributed but he isn’t the sole contributor to that victory.

1 Like

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Bounceboune7:
I stand with the candidate of the president Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Amunethseranu:
you were once a peepoo's tinubu boy what happened? grin
never
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Bounceboune7: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I stand with the candidate of the president Federal Republic of Nigeria
is d president the dead buhari or d cloned jubril?
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

And what about the N-PDP bloc? Yes tinubu contributed but he isn’t the sole contributor to that victory.

Most n-PDP that mattered in 2015 followed Buba Galadima, Saraki, Atiku to exit... The rest are as irrelevant as The O.P and only hope to ride on CPCs bloc, unknown to them CPC hates anything PDP more than ACN
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Bounceboune7:
is d president the dead buhari or d cloned jubril?
Anyone that keeps raping druggie anal is ok with me

After all one Lagos man can't decide for apc
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Most n-PDP that mattered in 2015 followed Buba Galadima, Saraki, Atiku to exit... The rest are as irrelevant as The O.P and only hope to ride on CPCs bloc, unknown to them CPC hates anything PDP more than ACN
grin

It's funny how you think you know who likes who or who is relevant in APC today

Amaechi of npdp is by far the biggest beneficiary of the Buhari government since 2015

His ministry basically domiciled 90% of all the Nigeria loans from China

Amaechi from npdp have gotten more leverage in appointing heads of parastals that even Tinubu the founding father of the ACN block since buhari re election

Amaechi is still in APC today he didn't leave with Saraki, he has been growing from power to power

He is the apc state leader in Rivers, Buhari gave him all Federal powers to the last rivers election

You say CPC don't love npdp group but they just made npdp group national chairman against their own Al makura
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by BlazinGlory40: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

My question though is why didn’t buhari opt for Al-makura of the CPC bloc but rather chose a man with PDP background as chairman of APC?
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

My question though is why didn’t buhari opt for Al-makura of the CPC bloc but rather chose a man with PDP background as chairman of APC?
he would come with another lame twist that Tinubu allowed it

Npdp group is about to reap massive gains for sticking with apc even after many left

ACN benefitted unjustly on the last administration from VP,speaker, national chairman

Nothing wrong if npdp get national chairman, president at least
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Chairmanship is basically Northern affairs after Akande, Oyegun and Oshiomhole completed southern tenure without rancour from North

Abdullah choice is the decision of Northern Governors, Buhari barely gave his blessings, besides he did fantastic job reconciling agrieved parties

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Lipscomb(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2022
People like you I don't follow you arguing because majority from east are politically naive the only thing you people know is blackmail and bitterness sadly those things not win any political national office in Nigeria.

Meanwhile I can bet it with all my savings that southwest will produce the next Nigeria president .
Truthisunique2:
buhari position was never zoned if you had sense, so the next president won't come from such arrangement, this is the first time APC is zoning presidency already on the formula zoned within party position

Btw North East is the parallel which south west is to switch with so it's dead on arrival again

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Chairmanship is basically Northern affairs after Akande, Oyegun and Oshiomhole completed southern tenure without rancour from North

Abdullah choice is the decision of Northern Governors, Buhari barely gave his blessings, besides he did fantastic job reconciling agrieved parties

No Abdul, they gave Buhari names to choose from and he picked Abdullahi

They didn't give him Abdullahi to bless

It's not about northern affair, it was specifically micro zoned to north central which is of great significance because presidency would be micro-zoned too just like chairman wasn't for all north
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2022
Lipscomb:
People like you I don't follow you arguing because majority from east are politically naive the only thing you people know is blackmail and bitterness sadly those things not win any political national office in Nigeria.

Meanwhile I can bet it with all my savings that southwest will produce the next Nigeria president .
majority of you in south west don't engage your brain

All you say is igbo and more igbo then come to a conclusion that your dream must become reality

It doesn't work that way, to arrive at your dream their are mathematics and working to it.

APC Buhari group have been getting all their workings and decisions correct, you can't overnight expect to be Nigeria president when they finally scheme you out from APC

You can't expect to win presidency outside APC and PDP

Yoruba is a joke
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Okwyjesus(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
To begin it is really interesting to see that the south west that constitute majority ACN group have been decimated from all APC power meeting so far

The leader of the ACN together with bisi Akande were in every meeting in 2015 but not so today

APC have zoned the presidency to south but south west is yet to understand the presidency have been micro zoned to south south tactically.

El-rufai said the North central and south south would swap to opposite ends in the new sharing arrangement

Meaning as the NC currently control the head of party, the South south would control the other end of government (president).

To portray to you that this is the goal of the entire scheme, Elrufai said all positions held by north east would go to south west (instead of south east)

A clever analyst would see the scheme to force the position of secretary on south west, so long as south west have secretary it is well accounted for in the party.

North central was carefully chosen to balance south south heading government, if they had chosen chairman from North West and North East that was the only way presidency was going the opposite end of south

My question is where are the Yorubas in all this decision making, can't they object the abbreration of south west swapping with north east which hands them secretary

whoever President Buhari tells me, this is the person I want, that is where I am going, because I trust his judgement.----elrufai

How do you allow a party leadership that takes all decisions from Buhari who has a candidate?

Yet some deluded clowns would come and defend all the proposal of APC saying it favours their Yoruba leader cheesy

The north is smart with politics. They have seen giving power to SW will cause long term problem for them. Next 16yrs is long to calm the tensed nerves in the SE/SS.

Amaechi will bridge SE/SS gap. Moreover he is a trusted ally of the north.

He don't need to declare to pick the ticket.
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by MikoB: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
ayokellany:
Exactly, what I expected. Anyone following this thread can deduce the foolishness of an average igbo. Note - This clown might claim he is from hell or hellfire just to prove he is no Igbo.

Buhari is a demigod that can do n undo, from his inception as president all he did was cut Tinubu to size but suddenly on the day of Lekki massacre Buhari who is the commander in chief of the Nigeria armed forces removed his rob of power n handed it over Tinubu who he as been cutting to size since he became the president.

How a tribe breed such an astronomical number of fools with lunatic reasoning such as this is shocking to say the least.

This is what I have been saying, that the South West will produce the apc's candidate, for the party hierarchy like el rufai to even be talking about or denying it, its so obvious where the pendulum will swing, that was how they started the rumour of North central been tipped to produce the chairman of the party, and many came out to deny it, so my dear sw haters, apc is not the only party in naija, we have over fifty of them, moreover, the last time i checked pdp is in existence, why don't you guys try to promote it and see maybe, you guys can come back, so you don't need worrying your head over apc that is fulani and afonja party like you always claimed . Thanks
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by MikoB: 10:35am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Do you know why you mostly fail Politically, that even Buhari that you are desperately kissing his Fulani blockus called you 5%ters and dot in the circle .

1: you devote your energy to the wrong things

1a: Nairaland has 2.8 million user account, half of which are multiple accounts and alternative username

1b: out of the less than 1 million active user on Nairaland less than 500,000 has PVC

1c: out of 500,000 with PVC less than 50,000 would actually vote others got PVC as a means of identification

2; you think you know your opponent but you don't

2a; Yorubas ,SouthWest , ACN, Tinubu and Osinbajo are not your enemy so lunching campaign of culmuny is a waste of time... Your Enemies are PDP and Northern PDP power bloc.. PDP is where you belong, as no 22 years card carrying progressive would vote for you

2b; Tinubu isn't just visiting leaders to take pictures, he is coalating the leaders needs in exchange for a bargain for grassroot votes. What king A wants is different from what king B wants, and you can't seat in Abuja as a Minister and know all this, or hope Buhari bamboozle everyone to vote you

This is what I have been saying, that the South West will produce the apc's candidate, for the party hierarchy like el rufai to even be talking about or denying it, its so obvious where the pendulum will swing, that was how they started the rumour of North central been tipped to produce the chairman of the party, and many came out to deny it, so my dear sw haters, apc is not the only party in naija, we have over fifty of them, moreover, the last time i checked pdp is in existence, why don't you guys try to promote it and see maybe, you guys can come back, so you don't need worrying your head over apc that is fulani and afonja party like you always claimed . Thanks
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Lipscomb(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Who do they scheme out? Despite the fact that Buhari is the leader of APC I'm not sure he have strong structure in APC than Tinubu who made sure that he got presidential ticket then .

Some of you think Tinubu will engage Buhari publicly for his decision on party no Tinubu don't need that.

Your eyes will soon open child.
Truthisunique2:
majority of you in south west don't engage your brain

All you say is igbo and more igbo then come to a conclusion that your dream must become reality

It doesn't work that way, to arrive at your dream their are mathematics and working to it.

APC Buhari group have been getting all their workings and decisions correct, you can't overnight expect to be Nigeria president when they finally scheme you out from APC

You can't expect to win presidency outside APC and PDP

Yoruba is a joke
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by BlazinGlory40: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Some in your camp think otherwise...
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 11:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Lipscomb:
Who do they scheme out? Despite the fact that Buhari is the leader of APC I'm not sure he have strong structure in APC than Tinubu who made sure that he got presidential ticket then .

Some of you think Tinubu will engage Buhari publicly for his decision on party no Tinubu don't need that.

Your eyes will soon open child.
kid you are inconsequential

Tilumbu could not handle Adeleke in his Osun State of Osun even despite having incumbent and omisore

It took Buhari a northerner to use remote control

Your short memory forgets buhari brings in 0ver 6million votes even before going national

Abeg what is structure again, some one brings more votes than Tinubu entire structure region

APC can do without Tinubu today and his lame structure which is just media propaganda which masses don't fall for again since 2015.

If Tinubu leaves APC Fashola, aregbe,Lai, so many won't join him because it's regional wilderness without grab in federal

He would only end up splitting the same Yoruba votes which PDP and APC must still pick 25% each from
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2022
Bounceboune7:

I wonder OOO.
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Alphagan(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
kid you are inconsequential

Tilumbu could not handle Adeleke in his Osun State of Osun even despite having incumbent and omisore

It took Buhari a northerner to use remote control

Your short memory forgets buhari brings in 0ver 6million votes even before going national

Abeg what is structure again, some one brings more votes than Tinubu entire structure region

APC can do without Tinubu today and his lame structure which is just media propaganda which masses don't fall for again since 2015.

If Tinubu leaves APC Fashola, aregbe,Lai, so many won't join him because it's regional wilderness without grab in federal

He would only end up splitting the same Yoruba votes which PDP and APC must still pick 25% each from

Lol. You have zero understanding of SW politics!!

Stick to your lame permutations and stop dabbling into what you know next to nothing about.

Our brand of politics is too sophisticated for an intellectual vegetable like you.

2 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Alphagan(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

It is true, nPDP contributed a lot to APC victory, denying such is an act of insincerity. But if we ask ourselves, where are those influential nPDP members now? Saraki, Kwankwanso, Atiku. Is the group still formidable within the APC? What was their contribution to APC's electoral victory in 2019?

I don't believe at this stage APC should still be talking about the different political blocs that formed the party. APC is now a national party and candidate with electoral value fron the south should be allowed to fly the kite irrespective of the bloc.
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by kingyakos: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
And u think Nigeria politics is all about consultation to get to the top....
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by BlazinGlory40: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Alphagan:

It is true, nPDP contributed a lot to APC victory, denying such is an act of insincerity. But if we ask ourselves, where are those influential nPDP members now? Saraki, Kwankwanso, Atiku. Is the group still formidable within the APC? What was their contribution to APC's electoral victory in 2019?

I don't believe at this stage APC should still be talking about the different political blocs that formed the party. APC is now a national party and candidate with electoral value fron the south should be allowed to fly the kite irrespective of the bloc.

I agree
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Okoroawusa: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
I will strongly advice you to stay away from meth... it's not good for your health
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Alphagan:

Lol. You have zero understanding of SW politics!!

Stick to your lame permutations and stop dabbling into what you know next to nothing about.

Our brand of politics is too sophisticated for an intellectual vegetable like you.
grin big big joke on you

We are not just making permutations we are connecting the dots even the obvious ones like north east swapping with south west we have educated you it was done on purpose to make sure south west take Bumi former secretary post.

Pro Tinubu governors like Sanwo Olu, akeredolu that has gone silent etc been shut from the annointing of Abdullahi yesterday as chairman

It all adds up, this is the real sophistication that shapes the direction of the party and only fulanis are doing it

This cowardice of drawing new lines for Buhari to cross even empowers him the more

How can you imagine that those giving directions to the party would be bold enough to openly say they take decision from Buhari who already have interest in who emerges.

They weren't this bold at the beginning but the cowardice Yoruba that keep shifting back gave them more ground to cover that today they talk boldly because they have gone far.

I know this lame line is what you want to portray to the outside world that Tinubu is in control of APC, sitdown look, and pacify yourself waiting till the final whistle is blown then you shift again to Tinubu would win presidency in SDP
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by flokii: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
These Igbos will never mind their business or region.. instead of the poster to be worried about his SE region completely sidelined in PDP they served for over 22yrs and counting, he is having headache over SW power bloc in APC.
I hardly see Yorubas have time to open senseless threads like this on SE. It's always these folks pokenosing up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Clash With Each Other On Twitter Over Hardship In Nigeria / You And Obasanjo One On One: What Would You Tell Him? / Obama's Inauguration, An Act Of God - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.