Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents (9559 Views)

unclothedness In Marriage Is A Major Requirement For Successful Marriage–pst Izunwa / Pastor George Oyoke [one Saved Is Forever Saved] Part 2 / Pastor George Oyoke: One Save Is Forever Saved[part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Newsmic: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Stop Taking Somebody Who Has Not Proposed To You To Your Parent's House - Nigerian Clergyman Advises Single Ladies (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXstRoW_Ec

A Nigerian clergyman, George Izunwa, has advised ladies against introducing a man that hasn't proposed to them to their parents, IgbereTV reports.

While speaking to his congregation recently, Izunwa advised ladies against introducing boyfriends to their siblings and friends.

According to him, such actions may block other people who are interested in them from approaching them.

In his words;

''Stop taking somebody who has not proposed to you to your parents house. Stop introducing somebody who has not proposed to you to your sisters and brothers. Don't assume relationship. Keep the person at arms length. Stop introducing the person to many of your friends. If somebody is dating you, let the person date you. If they ask, you say I am just going out with him. He is a date. Don't make it serious.

One of the reasons you shouldn't make it serious is because maybe somebody is 'eyeing' you. The person may think you are ocupied when you are not occupied. That you are dating somebody doesn't mean you can't take a date from another person. If he hasn't proposed, you can move.''

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CaY_U_JgaeR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Logicaljay(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Mynd44: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Wait, are you not supposed two ask for permission from the parents first?

What kind of thing is this?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Mynd44:

Mynd44 don't mind these brainwashed religious folks..that statement makes no sense to be sincere.. cheesy
This man is just another pastor trying to cage and brainwash more gullible persons..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Mynd44: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mynd44 don't mind these brainwashed religious folks..that statement makes no sense to be sincere.. cheesy
I shock oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Ekakamba: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2022

Seems most businessmen lack business ideas these days.

Suliatu still know say proposal no be sure bet for marriage. grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Olisehinnocent: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Cholls(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by teeste: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Pastor , stop confusing them.
If a man is asking you out, inform your parents. Pray about it, if okay, tell him to come with his folks to see your parents. That's how to go about it!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Danbury: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2022
What about those guys that Proposal and never get married to the ladies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Mynd44:

I shock oooo
Mynd44 I am shocker than you on this.. grin grin
For you to be shock then it's finished.. grin grin grin cheesy kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Truefaith: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2022
vbgn
Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Frigga13: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Femi Dey take all his girls to see his parents , he’s single. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Esthered: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
My mum used to ask to know my boyfriend and I didn't take anyone to her but she said it was for security reasons primarily amongst others.
The one I took to her now my husband was after proposal and we met our parents same day.....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by donbachi(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Pastor calm down.there is no normal person in love, that thinks normal.

Its like a rhythm.
Pure and true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Britain4(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Me that have propose to my confusing girlfriend since 2020 and yet to get an answer from her not of allowing me visit her home nko...
Nobody should annoyed me this morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Daslim180(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Some so called past*r will just open their mouth waaaah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by nkemdi89(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
I agree with him, my family in the past has ruined most of my relationship, it's better to keep it secret, even when it fails you move on .

3 Likes

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Prince001(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Mynd44:

I shock oooo

They are bunch of lunatics, misleading Naija cos of the hardship and desperation in the country!!!!!
Who still listen to these hypocrites Pastors? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by DropsMic(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Yawn
Re: Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wait do you want to get banned? undecided
Keep quiet and rest joor.. busybody undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Beginning Of The End Of "Daddy Freeze". / Why Do You Go To Church Every Sunday? / The Human Soul: A Bigger Trophy Than The FIFA World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.