Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Feel So Sad! He Broke My Heart! He Has A New Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Sad! He Broke My Heart! He Has A New Girlfriend (381 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / He Captured My Heart & He Wants Me To Fight For His Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Sad! He Broke My Heart! He Has A New Girlfriend by ExploreFeelings(f): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2022
I just couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that James was back to Nigeria. I could still remember the last time we spoke before he left. He promised me he would come back and marry me. We both cried profusely as he told me he was leaving Nigeria against his will. His father was a wealthy man who wanted nothing to do with the townspeople. But James wasn’t like him at all.
I loved him so much and I also knew he was in love with me too despite his father’s hatred for people like me. And for so long I have been waiting for him. But now he was back, he didn’t even want to look at him or say a word to him. I didn’t care if he no longer loved me or not, I still loved him so much. So, I rushed to him the first day I saw him and hugged him. But he pushed me away violently and stared at him with so much hatred. My heart broke! How could he do this to me? I was the woman he loved.
I was still staring at him in surprise when I saw another young lady step out of the car and gave him a kiss. I wanted to slap her and shake James to his senses. But I just stood there unable to do anything. How could James do this to me? How could you everything we have been through together.
He grabbed her by her waist and whispered in her ears as she smiled. They walked out happily while I stood there in tears.
All these years I have put my life on hold for him and he had the audacity to break my heart. Is it a crime to love someone with all your heart? What have I done to deserve such heartlessness from James? How do I move on?

Source: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09RF7S9WJ/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_a_8GXKZWC3HZCHCWX5NX4B

Re: I Feel So Sad! He Broke My Heart! He Has A New Girlfriend by bibianna(f): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2022
Sorry for the heart break. But there's more to this life than to dwell in the past. Move on with your God given, sweet and important life. You will be fine!
Re: I Feel So Sad! He Broke My Heart! He Has A New Girlfriend by JustPowerApps(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2022
Nice marketing cool

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Sad! He Broke My Heart! He Has A New Girlfriend by Deborah98(f): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Breakfast no be your mate, everybody must chop from it... Does true love even exist again? This story is applicable to me,well the long and short of it was that I got fed up of trying to amend it and went my way. I can't be gathering and you are scattering,mbanu it's never done. Sorry dear, accept the pain and move on. A good man that knows your worth will come someday.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Guys In A New Relationship, How Long Is Ok, Before Giving Your Gf Money? / Shortest Marriage Ever Weirdest Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.