Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Whats The Direction To Ikeja Local Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Whats The Direction To Ikeja Local Airport (345 Views)

Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 / I Need Direction To Travel From Oshodi To Trade Fair. / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Direction To Ikeja Local Airport by SalisuJasper: 11:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Please I need direction from abule egba to Ikeja Local Airport MM1, it's very urgent. Please take note of the MM1.

I look forward to your helpful responses.

Thanking you all.
Re: Whats The Direction To Ikeja Local Airport by Millimann: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2022
Best is to ask those around you at Abule Egba.

Or you take a drop straight to the airport.

Or you enter bus going to Oshodi, drop at airport junction and find your way there.

(1) (Reply)

Can Foreign Students Study In The United Arab Emirates? / Asian Ship Accused Of Killing 2 Nigerian Stowaways, ‘dumping’ 12 Others In Open / Emigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.