Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 (1831 Views)

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Photos From Oshodi Bus Terminal Newly Opened / Cost Of Car Park At MM1 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 by multiMe(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Please I need direction from Oshodi to Ikeja Local Airport MM1, it's very urgent. Please take note of the MM1.

I look forward to your helpful responses.

Thanking you all.
Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 by tripplephi: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2018
download UBER/TAXIFY APP and get an uber/TAXIFY to take you to the airport MM1 terminal.

multiMe:
Hi Nairalanders,

Please I need direction from Oshodi to Ikeja Local Airport MM1, it's very urgent. Please take note of the MM1.

Thanking you all.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 by bedspread: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2018
multiMe:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanking you all.
find a bus going to Airport Road... Ask for the Airport taxi that's going to Mm1

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 by Iamicekid(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2018
multiMe:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanking you all.

Better still if you are driving your self you can just download google map from your play store or App Store and turn on your location and insert your destination it going to lead you there with ease

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Direction From Oshodi To Ikeja Local Airport MM1 by spice123(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
My bro use google map. Best choice and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Dubai For Christmas Who Can Assist Me With More Information / Planning To Relocate To Ghana Or Rwanda, How Is Life There / USA Invitation I Need Help Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.