Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body (3399 Views)

As Minors, What Happens To The Students Who Tortured Sylvester If Found Guilty? / What Happens To Your Body When You Plank Everyday For 30 Days Straight / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by okeayomide123(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2022
If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQ0WHMV8IY

Dates are the fruit of the date palm tree, which may be found in various tropical climates across the world. In recent years, dates have grown increasingly fashionable.

In Western nations, almost all dates are dried.

The look of dates can indicate whether or not they have been dried. A wrinkled face implies dehydration, but a smooth face denotes youth.

Fresh dates vary in size and color, ranging from bright red to bright yellow, depending on the type. The most often consumed dates are Medjool and Deglet Noor.

Dates have a chewy texture and a sweet taste. They're also high in several essential nutrients and have a wide range of benefits and applications.

What happens if you eat three dates every day for a week?
Before watching a video, don't forget to subscribe to our channel by clicking the subscribe button below and then clicking the bell icon every time you post a new video to be notified.

2 Likes

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by SniperSmurf(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Why not just tell us instead of making one waste data.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by yinkeys(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Milk is not healthy
Blend dates & almonds
Use as substitute

2 Likes

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by bestman09(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin
Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by ghettowriter(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
You have a good tread but you just killed it with unneccesry links. Post it here jare

2 Likes

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by OBALOLA55(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
FOOD OF THE PROPHETS

I LOVE PALM DATES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by BeautifulSolace(f): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Op tell us what will happen Jare cheesy
Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by KingMack(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
iffa watch that vedio..make my nyash peel undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2022
aswear and I was following ooo...Why na?. ok bye

1 Like

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by Austinbiggy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
date is good in the body

1 Like

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by lereinter(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2022
Date

1 Like

Re: If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2022
I will not eat any date except madamvanessa grin

(1) (Reply)

Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! / Unn Distance Learning Lagos / Sample Of Ballot Papers & Ballot Boxes For 28th March & April 11th 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.