Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

4 Reasons Why Finding Love Again After A Painful Heartbreak Should Be Considered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Finding Love Again After A Painful Heartbreak Should Be Considered (344 Views)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / A Thread To Share Your Most Painful Heartbreak And What Caused It. / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Finding Love Again After A Painful Heartbreak Should Be Considered by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Going through a journey as tough as heartbreak can be very devastating and mending is another struggle to face entirely, a lot of people must have experienced a heartbreak at one point in your life and you can tell that healing is not always that easy. There are some persons who actually become suicidal after a breakup mostly because of the pain and heartache that accompanies the whole thing. Some build walls to keep themselves protected, others decide not to ever love again.

But should our mistake of choosing the wrong person stop us from loving again? Or the fact that someone did not treat us right make us despise others and put them in the same category as the one who hurt us? Absolutely not, because love is a beautiful thing, it is something everyone should experience. A heartbreak should not stop us from loving another due to several reasons listed below;-

1. The world needs to experience our love
Love indeed makes the world go round, Of course that is true. Someone in that our little corner or community needs to feel and know our love. Just imagine if everyone in the world had to close up their heart and deprive the whole universe of love. Imagine what ripple effect a love starve Universe will cause.

Now, even though it may not seem like it is showing or there is something advantageous to our love. But if we show love to our family, friends, the love will be shared in the community and then ultimately the world will feel it too. Now, this is one reason why we need to move past our pain and love again.

2. Because we Are Worthy Of Being Loved
It is a fact that some persons loose their self-confidence and esteem because of past abusive partners, especially if another person was chosen over them, their spirit is crushed. Have you ever had that kind of experience where you are uncertain of where you stand in someone’s life. And when they did not choose you, you became sad?

It is alright, because someone did not choose us does not mean that we are undeserving of love. First, as a human being we are worthy of all the love in the universe. If we keep being positive, surely that wholesome, healthy love is going to come to us. This is why we should keep our hearts open amidst what we have experienced in the past.

3. Loving again will help us move on: After a heartbreak, some of us find it very difficult to open up to others anymore. Why? Because we do not want to be vulnerable anymore and find that, it is used against us. But the sad truth to this is that, in not loving again we become stuck. We cannot move on psychologically and sometimes even in other aspects of our lives.

Now look at it this way, since that person broke your heart, why have you not fallen in love again? Is it because you are not ready, or you are afraid? Or you just do not want to let your ex go and move on?
For our mental health and for our happiness, we just have to let go and heal then decide to love again. We will discover that our past will become just a distant memory.

4.Because love is beautiful:
Though this is the last point but it is obviously not the least. Love is beautiful and kind and should be experienced by everyone. Perhaps the person who said they loved us abused us, and now to feel love is a bad thing. So sorry about that. But that person did not love us and the person obviously does not know the definition of love.4

Love does not hurt another, love heals, love is patient and love is everything beautiful summed into one. Everyone definitely must and should experience love.

A heartbreak is just like having a business set back or a broken vehicle on the road in a long journey. But do we stop our journey when our vehicle gets broken? No, we figure out a way to fix the vehicle and then keep going. So it is with love. Learn to forgive yourself, heal and move on because dear one, you definitely need to love again. We need love in our lives as a humans.
https://flipmemes.com/2022/01/04/4-reasons-why-finding-love-again-after-a-painful-heartbreak-should-be-considered/

CC
misssclassy
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2
Re: 4 Reasons Why Finding Love Again After A Painful Heartbreak Should Be Considered by Deborah98(f): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
We deserve to be loved,love is a beautiful thing and so on and so forth yet people are being served breakfast on a daily basis. I'm really finding it difficult to move on or even love again not after I had loved the human being with my soul. E still dey pain me Sha but God knows the best. I pray love finds me soon but this time a real and eternal one. Nice points you've raised here @ Op. Everyone deserves to be loved.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Finding Love Again After A Painful Heartbreak Should Be Considered by bibianna(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
One should not give up on finding true love!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Finding Love Again After A Painful Heartbreak Should Be Considered by dhiqson(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
grin
Imagine I as a guy looking for love
No boss thank you
Let the aunty keep doing the loving up
Hypergamy na reason why eveythin just tire me
But if you want better arching grin I dey game boss
Enjoy your love and God when
No disturb me abeg
Re: 4 Reasons Why Finding Love Again After A Painful Heartbreak Should Be Considered by Nofapsucks: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
nah person wey get money dey find love.
No money no honey
dhiqson:
grin
Imagine I as a guy looking for love
No boss thank you
Let the aunty keep doing the loving up
Hypergamy na reason why eveythin just tire me
But if you want better arching grin I dey game boss
Enjoy your love and God when
No disturb me abeg

(1) (Reply)

Moment Man Angrily Confronts Wife For Still Texting Her Ex Bf After 3yrs Of Mar / How To Know You Are Dating A Girl Who Is Not That Into You... / Men Will Pull Way 4rm U After Sex If U Are Doing These Mistakes In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.