Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine (3204 Views)

Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) / Uduaghan On His Knees As He Visits Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ike Ekweremadu On His Knees As Clergymen Pray For Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

Keep your rotten mouth shut if you don't have anything sensible and reasonable in your cranium.
Who do you think you are? What you think you know is infinitesimal to what you ought to know.
I will advice you to stick to your romance section where you and your fellow gullibles are meant to be.
That doesn't change the fact that your imaginary creature doesn't exist... kiss

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by ThEGodFaThEr124: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that your imaginary creature doesn't exist... kiss
I'm not the cause of your frustration in life but if and only if you will humble your nonsense self I assure you that all will be well with you.
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

I'm not the cause of your frustration in life but if and only if you will humble your nonsense self I assure you that all will be well with you.
You are the one ranting here little boy...I am very cool since your imaginary creature doesn't exist.. grin grin kiss
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by ThEGodFaThEr124: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are the one ranting here little boy...I am very cool since your imaginary creature doesn't exist.. grin grin kiss
You're right old woman! You're just a testament to the phrase "A fool at forty is a fool till eternity".
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

You're right old woman! You're just a testament to the phrase "A fool at forty is a fool till eternity".
Thanks still doesn't change the fact that your imaginary creature and place doesn't exist.. grin kiss
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by ThEGodFaThEr124: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks still doesn't change the fact that your imaginary creature and place doesn't exist.. grin kiss
And you think you exist? It's just an illusion in your miserable head.
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

And you think you exist? It's just an illusion in your miserable head.
Keep crying it still doesn't change the fact..the imaginary creature doesn't exist boy.. grin
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by ThEGodFaThEr124: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep crying it still doesn't change the fact..the imaginary creature doesn't exist boy.. grin
You keep repeating the same lines! If this is not insanity then what do we call it? Better go and see a psychiatrist.
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

You keep repeating the same lines! If this is not insanity then what do we call it? Better go and see a psychiatrist.
Still doesn't change the fact that your imaginary creature doesn't exist..you can keep crying..
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by Barims(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Point of correction: God can do all things. That he chose not to is not proof that he's incapable. Be wise.

Then God is the devil if he allows all these chaos to happen for it own pleasure. Why would anyone follow that kind of sadistic being
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by ThEGodFaThEr124: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Still doesn't change the fact that your imaginary creature doesn't exist..you can keep crying..
See your life?

Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by Barims(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Low budget atheist

I have come across so many atheist, but your own analysis and summation is always the funniest. So wack and lame.

Every tom dick and Harry wan claim atheist

Idiot undecided why can't you just keep shut you twerp
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:

See your life?
Thanks..
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by ThEGodFaThEr124: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks..
You're welcome
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by Barims(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
KevMitnick:

You are really ignorant. You have an appearance of someone who is smart but its all a façade...but let me help you;

FREEWILL!!!
God has given man the freewill to do whatever and choose whatever he wants and as such his decisions do have consequences, direct or indirect. Cause and effect, that's what it is.

God in his mercy gave rules and regulations, commandments and instructions for good living but man, well thinks he owns himself and knows it all, flops in a million ways making wrong choices over and over again causing pain to himself and others around him and you go around blaming God for doing nothing when he has done all...but I guess you are far deep in your ignorance to know and understand...anyway good luck with your ignorance and bitterness.

Quote me oh, I have enough time on my hands today. TGIF

Mumu talk angry angry who raised you
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by itkbooks: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
omenkaLives:
What a joke. So god will support Ukraine against Russia because there are more righteous people in Ukraine than Russia or what?

When will these God of men stop embarrassing themselves.

He is better off giving us more Stephanie Otobo like scandals than all this childish charade.
You are onpoint... Very childish charade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your God can't do nothing pls forget about him..where was he when Russia was planning on invading them..
Where was he during WW1..WW2.. Holocaust.. Vietnam war and the rest..
Where was he when kids were dying..he loves violence a lot..
Sit on his throne and watch women get raped.. people slaughtering their fellow being for nothing..and you say there is an imaginary creature..you must be a clown..
don't mind him.. maybe Russian too no get God grin
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by Pimine: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Barims:

Then God is the devil if he allows all these chaos to happen for it own pleasure. Why would anyone follow that kind of sadistic being
Aswearugaaad

Free will, my brother. Free will.
You are in control of your own destiny so do with it as you please. But remember, you'll give account of every decision you have made over the course of your existence on this plane.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by iramure(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nonsense.
Just for show off
Religious stupidity
Senselessness
Meaningless
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by KevMitnick: 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2022
Barims:

Mumu talk angry angry who raised you
You are a fooooollll. grin grin grin
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by KevMitnick: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Because the god of the Bible is a hideously selfish, cranky, egotistical, uncaring and evil monster without a speck of concern for his Creations..
If you say free will that's nice..will a sensible father watch his children get killed and slaughtered saying free will..free will to murder people?
But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread Your protection over them, that all who love Your name may be filled with joy. For You bless the godly, O LORD; You surround them with Your shield of love. (Psalm 5:11_upwards)

No father will watch his children get killed and at least not try to do something, no father wants that. But when a creation decides in his heart to go his own way and refuses to follow the warnings and instructions of his creator, be sure that he will get what's coming to him not even as a punishment for being disobedient but as a result of bad decisions. (Cause and Effect).

The Bible passage you quoted asserts my statement; From it you can deduce that:

Firstly, a child must agree and submit to the fatherhood of the Almighty which qualifies him or her to enjoy His protection.

Secondly, the love of the Father protects as a shield, because God loves you, you must show that you love him by submitting your freewill deliberately and doing his own will by following his instructions, that's why the bible says and I quote; If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Thirdly, when you obey God's commandments, you attract the blessing due to a Godly man.

Sadly many men have decided to follow the imaginations of their hearts and have only succeeded in causing pain and discomfort to themselves and others around them. Meanwhile, God's instructions are not grievous to follow.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope you and your likes see the light.
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by flokii: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
People are dying in their hundreds here in Nigeria from bandits, bokoharam, IPOB, ESN etc. attacks but this man is busy praying for Ukraine.. who do us this thing for Africa?
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by Rickmann: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2022
ExAngel007:
A photo of clergyman Apostle Johnson Suleman offering prayers to God for peace to be restored in warring Ukraine and Russia has surfaced online.

The clergyman is seen on his knees praying for both countries.

Nigerians have however reacted to the photo. Many asked the man of God to leave Ukraine and concentrate on Nigeria which has a plethora of security issues.

https://www.tori.ng/news/194727/trending-photo-of-nigerian-clergyman-apostle-johns.html

Your country is in shambles and you are praying for Ukraine.

Hypocrites..
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by Rickmann: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2022
flokii:
People are dying in their hundreds here in Nigeria from bandits, bokoharam, IPOB, ESN etc. attacks but this man is busy praying for Ukraine.. who do us this thing for Africa?

Africans are just ass lickers..
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by Rickmann: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your God can't do nothing pls forget about him..where was he when Russia was planning on invading them..
Sit on his throne and watch women get raped.. people slaughtering their fellow being for nothing..and you say there is an imaginary creature..you must be a clown..
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by ednut1(m): 1:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Stupidity
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by heniford2: 1:12am On Feb 26, 2022
God of man wan trend small grin cheesy
Re: Trending Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman, On His Knees As He Prays For Ukraine by malvisguy212: 3:57am On Feb 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

indeed, that we spend so much time
wringing our hands asking why there is evil if God exists, when the truly baffling question is why there is good if He does not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UGM Several Attacks Today / Us Citizen Arrested On Fraud Accusation In Nigeria / They Say Tinubu Is Greedy-but They Are The Monsters - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.