Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road (101277 Views)

Five Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Oyo, Osogbo, Forfeit Cash, Cars / Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by buckeyemedia: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Prechgold1180:
The Corolla that much emphasis was made on
Camry.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by wizonlyson: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
That money no go Everly complete again grin
thats nigerians..for u bro..

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by InoGetJoy: 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
Skyfornia:
After robbing 4 banks and making the army and police pee for their pants...na bloody civilians dem come abandon their loots for? I don't believe this story
I no be Beni guy but I trust what those people are capable of.
The report says the youth blocked the roads, The robbers had to abandon their loot because their escape route was blocked
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Lilimax(f): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

They will all be caught with the cars registration numbers
FOR WHERE?
Most of these plate numbers are fake.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by julioralph(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nice one from the youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by buckeyemedia: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
tito44:
Only God knows how many bags like these that the police have hidden for themselves
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, I know if your papa dey Police, money done loss?
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by God2man2again(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
I guess the innocent souls suddenly killed went after them spiritually and made them to flee.

Life is more spiritually than what we see.

Whether they like it or not, they will soon be arrested by the special grace of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by tnerro1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
This is why we need state and local government police, if those youths were a police force and armed, the robbers would have gone to hell straight

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Mbo07: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Skyfornia:
After robbing 4 banks and making the army and police pee for their pants...na bloody civilians dem come abandon their loots for? I don't believe this story
then you have never met some blody civilians with bloody minds to trash nonsense.

See some civilians are more rugged than some bad boys and army out together but they chose to be calm for a day like this. I've met too many of them

3 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Skyfornia(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I no be Beni guy but I trust what those people are capable of.
The report says the youth blocked the roads, The robbers had to abandon their loot because their escape route was blocked

They could easily use one of the stolen vehicles to clear the blocked road and move.

Where is the picture of the blocked road sef?

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Onyeka2019: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Skyfornia:

How the youth take block the roads waiting they use nah juju abi nah waiting self I just day think am since

3 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by vicfajeze: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
i trust nigeria police,they will not touch the money but will steal the money
Prechgold1180:
Update on uromi bank robbery

Ubiaja youths were able to block the exit road
Which forced the robbers to abandon the bags of money and cars used for the operation

The vehicles and cash has been recovered and counting /investigation ungoing in ubiaja police station
An arrest has also been made

Stay tuned for more updates
Pics below

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by AngelicBeing: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
sad
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by tito44: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, I know if your papa dey Police, money done loss?

Where did this zombie crawl out from?

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by manunitedbabes: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hope the money is complete
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Mukah1234(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
holluwizzy:
Truth will be out soon.

Coz some1 must have leaked that their is money in the vault.

Oga, there is always money in the bank vault.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by zikter(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

Not sure with the car angle, though it is good they investigate. Most times, the robbers hijack the cars and go for operation
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Skyfornia(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mbo07:
then you have never met some blody civilians with bloody minds to trash nonsense.

See some civilians are more rugged than some bad boys and army out together but they chose to be calm for a day like this. I've met too many of them

So the ARMED robbers approached the point, saw the road is blocked probably with trees and stones ..they now left their loots and ran? Nice story grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by West2019(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
then should use that money and give to the family of those police and civilian that where killed
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Remman(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2022
Help2020:

All the bank robberies we've seen in Nigeria how many has ur DSS got arrested? For this talk and praise my brave ubiaja boys.
How many has happened in the recent years that its culprits were untraceable? DSS even sent all the details of attack to Rivers state government when ESN attacked and beheaded police men in Rivers state and they were all caught. As surprising as it may sound to you DSS had the tech since GEJ's time when he invited foreign powers to help investigate the whereabout of Chibok girls and it was then they saw them at Sambisa forest, the Nigeria government then paid for the tech to remain in Nigeria and trained people on it only that it wasn't covering all the states. But now it does. GEJ would have crushed BH then, but all the North including Buhari said they're killing their people but pampering ND millitants. Now, again, it's very hard to commit crime and remain untraceable in Nigeria unless you run because it takes hours to track.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Kay25(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nigeria citizens are better governed if we do things communally

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Prechgold1180(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Brownshoe:
i go with ur comments jor, the guys are well armed, no youth will even dear them
Did you see anything like youth overpowering the robbers in my write up

Try read to understand
Dey blocked the only exit that Dey could have use to excape more like a one way in one way out thing
Ok let me mk it easier for u to understand
Imagine the youth using like
10 tippers or trailers to block the road

What would the robbers do
Shoot the trailers till it gives way or what

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Skyfornia(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Onyeka2019:

How the youth take block the roads waiting they use nah juju abi nah waiting self I just day think am since

Maybe they erected a 3 storey building under few hours or even minutes
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Lightorder: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
HeRulesMen:

Did they also use bike?
my brother, those guys could use anything ooo. I could remember Nsukka town bank robbery many years ago , that took th life of one of my fine women police officer friend. A PGD student. After robbing the banks, they went to the police station and set it ablaze, after freeing those in detention. They used cars , bikes and later used a boat
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by ogbologbo1000(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
How man bags of money are in the picture ?. By the time these money will pass through the Nigerian Police, I bet you it will be less than half bag.
They will change the bags of 1k notes to #20 naira. N the bags of 5h notes to #10 naira.
I trust them on this.

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Mbo07: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
Skyfornia:

So the ARMED robbers approached the point, saw the road is blocked probably with trees and stones ..they now left their loots and ran? Nice story grin
even d robbers have phones and knew they had bitten more than they could chew with the way information wnt out about them. If community boys put u for middle, e go hard o

2 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Remman(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
BritishNaija:

You want to start unnecessary hype.
oboy, abeg, go thief in public places especially places on google map and then hide without leaving any trace. If them no catch you in two weeks, come here and call me an animal.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Help2020: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Remman:
How many has happened in the recent years that its culprits were untraceable? DSS even sent all the details of attack to Rivers state government when ESN attacked and beheaded police men in Rivers state and they were all caught. As surprising as it may sound to you DSS had the tech since GEJ's time when he invited foreign powers to help investigate the whereabout of Chibok girls and it was then they saw them at Sambisa forest, the Nigeria government then paid for the tech to remain in Nigeria and trained people on it only that it wasn't covering all the states. But now it does. GEJ would have crushed BH then, but all the North including Buhari said they're killing their people but pampering ND millitants. Now, again, it's very hard to commit crime and remain untraceable in Nigeria unless you run because it takes hours to track.
With all of this the insecurity keep.going from bad to worse. Forget story

1 Like

Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by orble: 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:
Las Las, na civilians saved the day? Not the sophisticated soldiers nor happy trigger policemen...... Show these citizens some respect, uniform men.
What do you people always drink before posting?
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Resistance, this shows the strength of the citizenry...if we all brace up against violent criminals, we either kill them or they run...nice one Edo youths.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by holluwizzy: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2022
Yes there is always money.

But not as much as this men obtain.

Mukah1234:

Oga, there is always money in the bank vault.
Re: Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road by armadeo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

You think those cars belong to them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.