Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Re: Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? Is There No Competent Lawyer To Defend This A - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? Is There No Competent Lawyer To Defend This A (447 Views)

A Marriage In Deceit / Lawyer Or Pastor In The House Come And Defend This Case (True Life Story) / Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? Is There No Competent Lawyer To Defend This A by Dtruthspeaker: 2:15am On Feb 26, 2022
Obviously, by my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6989896/lawyers-not-deceit#110283265, "LEGAL" IS NOT LAW.

AND IS NOT THE SAME AS LAW.

AND CAN NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LAW.

AND DOES NOT MEAN LAW.

AND DOES NOT HAVE THE FORCE OF LAW.

AND IS NOT BACKED BY LAW.

IT IS RATHER;
A FALLS (FALSE) REPRESENTATION OF LAW.

A MISS-REPRESENTATION OF LAW.

A FAKE "LAW".

A VERY WEAK THING HAVING NO POWER, WHICH IS WHY THEY "ATTACHED", AS A PARASITE, TO LAW, WHICH HAS POWER EXACTLY AS A LIE NEEDS TO BE ATTACHED TO TRUTH FOR IT TO ESCAPE DISCOVERY.

AND LAWYERS, SORRY, LEGALLERS HERE ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE DEFENCE OF IT.
Re: Re: Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? Is There No Competent Lawyer To Defend This A by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Mujtahida:
...Pease let's remove this discussion from the domain of religion and talk law.

Main Points of my Observation and Analysis.
Re: Re: Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? Is There No Competent Lawyer To Defend This A by Dtruthspeaker: 11:14am On Mar 02, 2022
Legal System is obviously the study of the history and establishment of the Lies and Fraud and Fabrication and tainted law called "legal".

But let me finish with the Unlaw "legal method"!
Re: Re: Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? Is There No Competent Lawyer To Defend This A by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ehen! I have just had the pleasure and opportunity of re-reading our favorite legal system book called "Obilade" and as you can see in his chapter 1, Introduction "THE NATURE OF LAW" page 3 and 4, you would see that he does not explain nor give light to what Law is or where it comes from.

Neither does he tell us where what legal is nor where did it come from.

The explanation just went from one off point to another, describing what people think about law or commanding us to accept what he says (even though we don't know, remember we don't fully know what is Law but we know some aspects of it) eg he says "it is only when rules involve the idea of obligation that they become law. When they represent the notions of good and bad behavior they are rules of morality"

Meanwhile, we do not yet know these things, so how can we know that what he has said is true and right?

And in the end he ends that intro in leaving students even more confused with the words, he used at the beginning of his work, "Thus, law is indeed a complex phenomenon."

Whereas it is not. Law is simply Law which is a commandment that was set by the Maker and Owner of this world.

It is legal that is man made and therefore men are above this fake law called legal.
Re: Re: Lawyers: Is This Not A Deceit? Is There No Competent Lawyer To Defend This A by Dtruthspeaker: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
As I have always said, if keyamo commands that people should not go out tomorrow, you all would laugh at him.

Why?

Because his commandment does not affect you, for The Law not legal does not give him that power and right.

(1) (Reply)

Our Neighbors Trying To Spoil Our Water Well. / How Do You Advise This Woman / My Money Left Hanging In The Air After POS Transfer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.