Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice (617 Views)

Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection / When You Pay Tithes, Is It Unto God Or To Pastors? / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:20am On Feb 26, 2022
Tithes is one tenth of ur total or gross income, it belongs to God. paying of tithes is not a sacrifice but an act of returning to God what he has given you that belongs to him. it is not optional.

1 Like

Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by hakeem4(m): 3:51am On Feb 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Tithes is one tenth of ur total or gross income, it belongs to God. paying of tithes is not a sacrifice but an act of returning to God what he has given you that belongs to him. it is not optional.

why does he need 1/10th of my salary?

1 Like

Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by ChiefSosa(m): 4:01am On Feb 26, 2022
#Freethesheeple

1 Like

Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by RepoMan007: 5:11am On Feb 26, 2022
hakeem4:

To see that you contribute materially to those who minister to you spiritually among others.
Why do you think the Nigerian govt needs tax after having access to all the resources?
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by hakeem4(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2022
RepoMan007:
To see that you contribute materially to those who minister to you spiritually among others.
Why do you think the Nigerian govt needs tax after having access to all the resources?
@Bolded, if the resources were enough then the government would not be needing to collect taxes from citizens.

Giving my money to a spiritual leader is just wasting my money.
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by Newfoundlove: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Hi
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's good to pay your tithes.but the intention should not be because u want God to bless you back.just pay tithe without expecting anything in return from God. Also help the poor and needy.God will always rewards you in different ways .even your generation unborn will reap the fruits of your giving
YinkaOlusesi16:
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by Dtruthspeaker: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
hakeem4:

Did you see God touch any part of it at all?

A good filled thinking mind would have known that, that is God's Way of providing for the poor, for if no person gives them, as God also commaned, then they can go to the Priest who must give them because they know that that was God's back up plan to eradicate poverty.

But evil eyed people like you, would never see the good and idea of tithe.
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by hakeem4(m): 6:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you see God touch any part of it at all?

A good filled thinking mind would have known that, that is God's Way of providing for the poor, for if no person gives them, as God also commaned, then they can go to the Priest who must give them because they know that that was God's back up plan to eradicate poverty.

But evil eyed people like you, would never see the good and idea of tithe.
so I would work, while poor people would wait for me to earn my money and take 1/10th of my money to help the poor. What type of communistic god is he?

If he’s all powerful, why doesn’t he stop the poverty.
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by Dtruthspeaker: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2022
hakeem4:
so I would work, while poor people would wait for me to earn my money and take 1/10th of my money to help the poor. What type of communistic god is he?

If he’s all powerful, why doesn’t he stop the poverty.

Evil man! Now you mix the lazy with the poor. As if you yourself have never been poor and all you have, YOU RECEIVED FROM ANOTHER.

if you are working, it is because SOMEONE GAVE YOU A JOB.

If in business, it is because SOMEONE GAVE YOU HIS PATRONAGE.

Therefore, in the Name of God, that No one shall give you any good thing, not even the earth. You shall by thy own self give to yourself!

And I pray, EVERYTHING you have received from another, shall be returned unto them, so that from this day, you shall be thine own provider.of thy meat and bread and drink.
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by hakeem4(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Evil man! Now you mix the lazy with the poor. As if you yourself have never been poor and all you have, YOU RECEIVED FROM ANOTHER.

if you are working, it is because SOMEONE GAVE YOU A JOB.

If in business, it is because SOMEONE GAVE YOU HIS PATRONAGE.

Therefore, in the Name of God, that No one shall give you any good thing, not even the earth. You shall by thy own self give to yourself!

And I pray, EVERYTHING you have received from another, shall be returned unto them, so that from this day, you shall be thine own provider.of thy meat and bread and drink.
Enough of this emotional blackmail.

I pay my tax and my tax is used to help the society.

You have not answered the main question, you have just be engaging in nothing more or less than casuistry
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by Dtruthspeaker: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
hakeem4:

I pay my tax and my tax is used to help the society.

Everyone knows that tax are not meant to help the poor but an instrument proving control a person or group of persons have over the people they have pressed to be under them.

So, no point here.

hakeem4:

You have not answered the main question, you have just be engaging in nothing more or less than casuistry

I answered the main question and it is because of my answer your wickedness and evil showed as if you have never received help yourself, then you started insulting God, The King Who has Ordered and Commanded that the poor should be helped.

O, Lord, I pray Thee, that you never receive help!
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 3:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Newfoundlove:
Hi
whats up? How u doin? Just seeing ur repost.
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by Newfoundlove: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
whats up? How u doin? Just seeing ur repost.

Yes

Sorry I can't access my mail
Re: Paying Of Tithes Is NOT A Sacrifice by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Newfoundlove:

Yes

Sorry I can't access my mail
alright, quote me ur number & let`s talk on phone.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Error About Easter And What The Bible Says. / 40 Signs You Are A Shallow Christian 1&2 DKO / Muhammad And Allah Did Not Know What Spirit Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.