Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. (1464 Views)

NDIC Calls On Depositors In 20 Liquidated Banks To Claim Their Money / Earn Instant Free BNB In Your Trust Wallet / Get Free 20$ Instant #7,620... Get In Here For Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by shakiez893(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2022
How to claim instant BNB Coin in Your Trust Wallet.
Subscribe, like and share �

Airdrop Link � :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qLS5z2me3w

Contract Address: 0x61a551035ece557A1a3E6Aaa764b61F94f97f062
Name: BNB Coin
Symbol: BNB
Decimal: 18
Network: Binance Smart Chain.
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Nikkganc08(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2022
This has to be scam

No one gives free money like that

2 Likes

Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by shakiez893(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Say only what you know.

Have you tried it?
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
shakiez893:
Say only what you know.

Have you tried it?

Yep it's a scam and you copied everything from the Bi - nance blog. It's very easy to detect, just copy a paragraph from your site and google it. It will show the source from where it was copied.
Also you registered the site just 3 days ago that you want to use to steal people's money or you think people don't know you can create contract address like you pick your nose?
And you also created the site on Wix

*Beware of bnbcoin. site, it's a phishing and scam site

Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by afeemicky: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dead on arrival
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
afeemicky:
Dead on arrival

the boy is a mumu thief

1 Like

Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by shakiez893(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
That's all you poor minds know.
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by shakiez893(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
BetBuilder365:

the boy is a mumu thief
See this one how could you did i ask you to pay money for anything?
Why are didn't you skip quietly?
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 27, 2022
shakiez893:

See this one how could you did i ask you to pay money for anything?
Why are didn't you skip quietly?

Boy shut up. This your site is a lousy stupid scam.
Sure say you well for head so?
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Rahkman: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
BetBuilder365:

Boy shut up. This your site is a lousy stupid scam.
Sure say you well for head so?
good day sir please I want to know how did u verify and fund ur bet365 account ? Ur utility bill was it generated from ur phone or you got it from the bank? Plus can I use my normal master card to fund my account? Any hidden charges for funding??

2 Likes

Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Rahkman:
good day sir please I want to know how did u verify and fund ur bet365 account ? Ur utility bill was it generated from ur phone or you got it from the bank? Plus can I use my normal master card to fund my account? Any hidden charges for funding??

Your utility bill is your NEPA/phcn bill. You can't use naira mastercard or naira Visa anymore. It has to be a prepaid card you need to use like Africard but now with Uba new stupid dollar limit you can ask Access for their own type of prepaid or dollar card. You fund according to the selling rate of the bank at that particular time.
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Rahkman: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2022
BetBuilder365:

Your utility bill is your NEPA/phcn bill. You can't use naira mastercard or naira Visa anymore. It has to be a prepaid card you need to use like Africard but now with Uba new stupid dollar limit you can ask Access for their own type of prepaid or dollar card. You fund according to the selling rate of the bank at that particular time.
I don't bank with any of those banks..Is it better to use skrill for funding and withdrawals? Or the charges are much?
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Sparekey(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2022
BetBuilder365:

Good morning bro.Someone wants to sell his account to me but then I want to ask few questions

1) Can I use my card to deposit on this account because it bears his name and he has bn depositing with his card.
2) Can i change the account details to my own
3) Hope I wont have issues when I want to withdraw

thanks
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rahkman:
I don't bank with any of those banks..Is it better to use skrill for funding and withdrawals? Or the charges are much?

Well you will have to talk to their support but IMO, i think they only offer card deposits to nigerians. Go and get the cards from those banks and open an account so you can have a chance, I'll be checking out the access dollar card as uba have started imposing their useless limit
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sparekey:

Good morning bro.Someone wants to sell his account to me but then I want to ask few questions

1) Can I use my card to deposit on this account because it bears his name and he has bn depositing with his card.
2) Can i change the account details to my own
3) Hope I wont have issues when I want to withdraw

thanks

Don't try it, you will surely have issues as they will demand to see your own utility bills, id card. All the details on the account must correspond to your name and ID. Better to just open yours.
Re: How To Claim INSTANT 7 BNB In Your Trust Wallet. by mboy4real(m): 1:25am On Mar 02, 2022
Bro pls add me up on WhatsApp to be my guide 09025520887

(1) (Reply)

Short Time Investment Idea ? I Have Internet Acces,i Need Help / Refubished Mobile Phones - I Need A Buyer In Nigeria / Inverter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.