Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? (31270 Views)

Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by kabukabu50(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Entrepreneur.

Then you can employ all these nairaland jobless people left and right and they will call you oga

Some people are fish and others are fishermen.

Be a job creator and not relying on another man to feed you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Arcbim: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
=santopelele Architecture, only if u know what you are doing. But be ready to get drilled while studying the course. This course pays when you get connection site work pays and drawing sometimes but main thing is the work fluctuates.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by aklion: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nurse or doctor.

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by shogsman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ready your 800k for federal job And 300k for state job,I don't Care if you studied oxygen development or war
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by aklion: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Education
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Jat33: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Architecture is the way smiley
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Abujaexpress: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
What kind of jobs? Self employed jobs or paid jobs?

If it's self employed jobs, go for agriculture, ICT or property/real estate

If it's paid job, become a politician, identify and become a stooge to a well connected godfather and you get any job you desire in Nigeria
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Newton2024: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kaolaniyi:

Study connection and grace
How can study connection and grace.
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by ufotty2001: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Accounting..

3 Likes

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by onikoyikosoko: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Medicine, Architecture, agriculture, lawyer ( real estate and criminal lawyer) , accounting, hospitality management, civil engineer
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Sodmount(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Surveying and geo informatics...Bedrock of every meaningful and sustainable development
Surveying is one of the oldest profession in the world which has been practiced by many public figures like George Washington and so on.
I studied surveying and geoinformatics and I can tell you that I started making money right from my OND days in school. It is very easy to practice with the aid of handheld GPS, compass and tape you are good to go.
In Nigeria we have close to 4500 registered surveyors both the dead and the living what I am trying to bring out is that there is still enough room for many surveyors to practice.
There are different path to which you can follow be it academia, working at government parastatals or even practising privately...Study surveying and geo informatics and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Salim27(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
pegix:
what's ur course?

Computer Engineering
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Newton2024: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
chatinent:
Study Connection.
How can someone study connection?
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by dododawa1: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Study lslam/Christianity,NO needed employment,just started after graduation.
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
LordIsaac:
Theology. From a reknown seminary. People of other professions will contribute for you at LEAST, three times a week, especially on Sunday grin
Hahahahhahah Bad boy

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by dododawa1: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Study SPARE PART

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by askakim(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
All courses is relevant.. But in the 21st century, it's better you study Chinese as a course or learn how to play football
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Fafesot: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
most people avoid saying medicine or nursing?

Imagine someone rating geology above these courses.. grin.

our problem in this country is trying to avoid the reality while intentionally going for fiction.

someone here on nairaland would tell you he's seen a medical doctor or nurse wandering around without job.. ask the person to show you, they wouldn't.

I've made my research as an exposed educated person, it's very very rare to see these sets of medical professionals unemployed..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
In Nigeria universities of today , If you’re not studying medical courses or something relating to architecture, I’m sorry to say you have little to no chance except connection ,,

If you won’t be studying any of the courses above , and you no get connection , make sure you learn the right skills along o . But if you have sure connection , even if you study yoruba education , you’re good to go bro

3 Likes

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by busvator(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Biochemistry
Sociology
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Rilwayne001: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
braveheart77:
Easily Accounting
Care to elaborate
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by smatme(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Competence5050:
Surveying and geo-informatics

I hope the OP follows your advice

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Accountancy and Electrical Electronics Engineering

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Euegene100001: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
Doctors and nurses

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Iceberg3: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nautical science.....
We sail the world..
Sea never dries

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by pharmaking: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anything that has to do with medical and ICT.
Ultimately ask God for divine guidance.
I have a Pharmacist close to me who always ask for urgent 2k, while some security officers in my office earn well.
God's is the ultimate.

2 Likes

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by onlyinJESUS: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
doffman:

Radiography
You are right, it's "hot cake".
Are you a medical radiographer?

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by doffman: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Miracood2:

Kindly explain boss. Because Nigerians are not used to the profession of Radiography.

Radiography uses Imaging modalities machines to take the images of the body in order to diagnose diseases.
In Radiography, they use machines like X-ray , Computed tomography ,Magnetic resonance Imaging , Ultrasound and so on....

Those that study radiography are called Radiographers and they work in Radiology department of any Hospitals along side with Radiologist(Doctor).

5 Likes

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by CaptainFM1: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Handwork courses!
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
pharmaking:
Anything that has to do with medical and ICT.
Ultimately ask God for divine guidance.
I have a Pharmacist close to me who always ask for urgent 2k, while some security officers in my office earn well.
God's is the ultimate.
lol.. A licensed Pharmacist begging for urgent 2k? Come on bro. Except the pharmacist doesn't know his or her onions.

3 Likes

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
doffman:

Radiography uses Imaging modalities machines to take the images of the body in order to diagnose diseases.
In Radiography, they use machines like X-ray , Computed tomography ,Magnetic resonance Imaging , Ultrasound and so on....

Those that study radiography are called Radiographers and they work in Radiology department of any Hospitals along side with Radiologist(Doctor).

Ok... But how lucrative is it?

What's the monthly pay in Nigerian public and private hospital? And how long do one need to practice before one can jet out of the country?

Can a fresh graduate with RRN license jet out of Nigeria immediately?

1 Like

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by micflo28(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Go for hospitality Management. You will be very useful in the booming hospitality sector. Big hotels can hire you or top restaurants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.