Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? (31271 Views)

Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Oogway: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Titaniumental:

I agree with this......plus there are also some medical doctor graduate that are only book smart but not practical savvy...... during my NYSC,i served in the be military barracks in Taraba state then,two medical doctors (corp members as well)were posted to their MRS(medical reception station) out of those two,only one can be called a doctor.

The one that we can actually called a doctor was so good that you will think he has bn in the profession for long, though he said he has been practicing for time(but just decided to do his NYSC very late),and according to him,he his more like an hustling doctor jumping from one private hospital to the other.......but i must say he is very Good, surgical operation is like drinking water for him then.

But you see the other is was fresh medical graduate from the University,she can't even take care of a common...... makes me wonder is this how all medical graduate are?

The way we are drilled in medical school can be compared to no other course in Nigeria and the faculty tries as much as possible to eliminate malpractice but no system is 100% every now and then some bad egg filter through. Also when u say surgical operation you should be specific, they’ll be a lot of procedures that are so skilled the guy won’t be able to do things like kasai surgery, open heart surgery, cataract surgeries etc. there’s a reason for residency and they’re certain skills that only experience can’t give you. You’ve to be taught
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 27, 2022
Study financial accounting when you done then do your ICAN... Thank me later cool Adding a touch of connectionology helps too cool
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Titaniumental: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2022
captainbangz:
Ada barracks, what year?
Yh,Ada Barracks in Takum
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Titaniumental: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
Oogway:

The way we are drilled in medical school can be compared to no other course in Nigeria and the faculty tries as much as possible to eliminate malpractice but no system is 100% every now and then some bad egg filter through. Also when u say surgical operation you should be specific, they’ll be a lot of procedures that are so skilled the guy won’t be able to do things like kasai surgery, open heart surgery, cataract surgeries etc. there’s a reason for residency and they’re certain skills that only experience can’t give you. You’ve to be taught
Well, I don't know much about medical practice,i'm a civil engineering graduate.

But i can say for sure,the guy is good,this guy personal CDS project which involves him carrying out various simple operation was near affect.......some operations on scrotum and the likes....his personal CDS project was ranked first in Taraba state.

Even The CO was like,you dis boy you ain't going nowhere o,we will turn you to military doctor grin.

Buh the other corp member doctors were shambles
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Afonasa(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
I presume u are are a jamb newbie,so here's what u do

Study the course of ur choice and add a digital skill during ur time in school

Trust me before u come out,u won't be looking for jobs

Guys,for all of ur freelance issues,you can reach out to me via my signature for significant help....
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by mkoabiola: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
Medicine
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by captainbangz: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Titaniumental:
Yh,Ada Barracks in Takum 2021
oh!, left then. Government Day?
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Titaniumental: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
captainbangz:
oh!, left then. Government Day?
Nope!!!!!

Buh i do go there once a while to help the students with mathematics

And you are?
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Reeb2244: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
santopelele:
Architecture, only if u know what you are doing. But be ready to get drilled while studying the course
I was never an act student. But how do you mean get drilled? I have friends who studied Architecture in school.
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Kilotat: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2022
Chrisnrld:
i wan become beta wizard
then Check My Signature, you will see all my tutorials on Smartphone and also subscribe to my YouTube channel
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by captainbangz: 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2022
Titaniumental:

Nope!!!!!

Buh i do go there once a while to help the students with mathematics

And you are?
That's my barracks na, dad was a member of the 4battalion army. They were the first in that barracks after it was built before they were transferred to Abuja, after which 3battalion came, after which they where switched with the current battalion (93). I schooled in Government Day(You must have heard of Mr. Sabo?), until 2013 when I wrote my ssce, and left completely after mum(she taught in Army II primary school) passed away.
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Titaniumental: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
captainbangz:
That's my barracks na, dad was a member of the 4battalion army. They were the first in that barracks after it was built before they were transferred to Abuja, after which 3battalion came, after which they where switched with the current battalion (93). I schooled in Government Day(You must have heard of Mr. Sabo?), until 2013 when I wrote my ssce, and left completely after mum(she taught in Army II primary school) passed away.
Wow........ you're really well grounded with the place.

I know Mr Sabo for sure,very popular amidst the students,the fear of Mr Sabo is the beginning of wisdom grin grin.

I Know Army 2 as well....... sorry to hear about your loss
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by braveheart77: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rilwayne001:

Care to elaborate

The Big 4 accounting firms are the largest recruiters of labor and they pick from almost all fields
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by captainbangz: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
Titaniumental:

Wow........ you're really well grounded with the place.
smiles
I know Mr Sabo for sure,very popular amidst the students,the fear of Mr Sabo is the beginning of wisdom grin grin.
Some students don't know their principal, but know the man.

I Know Army 2 as well....... sorry to hear about your loss
thanks, nice meeting you.
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Midemi1: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
God and connection course
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Titaniumental: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
captainbangz:

smiles
Some students don't know their principal, but know the man.

thanks, nice meeting you.
Same here
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by erenax: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2022
pharmaking:
Anything that has to do with medical and ICT.
Ultimately ask God for divine guidance.
I have a Pharmacist close to me who always ask for urgent 2k, while some security officers in my office earn well.
God's is the ultimate.

Then the pharmacist doesn't know what he's doing
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by erenax: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2022
Oogway:

I’m a Medical Doctor (MBBCH) and yes they’re unemployed doctors. Housemanship is easy especially with MDCN new policy, after NYSC do you know how difficult to get into residency or see a good paying job? Compared to other courses the odds are wayyyyyy better but it’s not 100%
Doctors don't do nysc
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by Oogway: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2022
erenax:

Doctors don't do nysc

Lolx, are you serious right now?? Please do some research before exposing ignorance in public
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by eneyoduke(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2022
stanisbaratheon:

The Civil engineer that would build the house you want to connect nkor?

grin shocked tongue
Re: Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? by JABAIDO(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2022
BigDawsNet:
All Medical Courses
Civil Engineering
Accountancy
Computer Science
Journalism
Education courses
Hello, sir.
What can you say of Computer Engineering, sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University / Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.