Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv (49202 Views)

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Ukraine: Explosions Near Major Cities Including Capital Kyiv (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ore otito na...
You don win ....Mabinu .. I just gave you a like.
codemaniacs:

you will only stop reading because it doesn't fit your narrative and you're talking to someone more objective than you.

an objective person will have read the whole comment but like I said you're a violent pro-igbo supremacist so you're automatically against anything that does not fit your narrative and anything you can't rewrite to confuse and convince naive non-igbo people.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by codemaniacs: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
derecho:

Kikikiki...Igbo supremacist because i want you to use your brain?
OK o

I'm using my brain perfectly..

you're incapable of hypnotizing me with your gibberish...

derecho:
Ore otito na...
You don win ....Mabinu .. I just gave you a like.
you see your problem, for you its about winning while for me its about facts..

this is not about winning,

its about preventing you from rewriting Nze:ogwu's violent and igbo-supremacist history..
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
You should be doing comedy...But please work on your temperament...kai...you sure say you no be IBO? Because agidi IBO leleyi o
codemaniacs:

I'm using my brain perfectly..

you're incapable of hypnotizing me with your gibberish...

you see your problem, for you its about winning while for me its about facts..

this is not about winning,

its about preventing you from rewriting Nze:ogwu's violent and igbo-supremacist history..
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by codemaniacs: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
derecho:
You should be doing comedy...But please work on your temperament...kai...you sure say you no be IBO? Because agidi IBO leleyi o

now you're speaking Yoruba just to deflect from your violent I:gbo supremacists ideologies. grin grin grin grin
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Holaomoakin(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
War of conscience! embarassed
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by phenase(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
Lessons from the Ukraine-Russia conflict :

(1) The Biafrans defended themselves for 3 years
(2) At no time did Ojukwu plead with the Nigerian forces to sit down to negeotiate during the early or later years of the conflict .
(3) The resilience of the Igbo man is worthy of note .
(4) the Biafrans didn’t have anywhere to run to but to stay and fight to live or die in defence of their existence and their motherland .
(5) As the first bombs were dropped in Ukraine the people were all escaping to Poland and other neighboring countries .
Ukraine with the weapons and financial assistance it got from the US is already pleading for truce . Zelensky will soon be captured and taken to prison in Moscow . The javelin anti tank weapons recently delivered to Ukraine Army by the US have not destroyed a Russian tank.
The US just sent 650M dollars worth of defensive weapons to Ukraine.
No foreign aid be it financial or military were obtained by Biafra in the three years that the war lasted .
More lessons from the war coming .

Biafra was a landlocked country . They were attacked from land , sea and air by the Nigerian forces .
There was food and aid blockade by the Nigerian forces in order to inflict maximum damage on the psyche of the Biafrans and which added to the mounting casualties occasioned by the spread of malnourishment related diseases .
(6) No anti war protests were held in any part of Nigeria for the three years that the war lasted. It was clearly a genocide to wipe out the igbo people of Eastern Region . The hatred continues till today but covertly .

cool THIS HISTORY FIT REPEAT AGAIN.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 4:03pm On Feb 26, 2022
codemaniacs:

now you're speaking Yoruba just to deflect from your violent I:gbo supremacists ideologies. grin grin grin grin
You don't know me.. I would have continued discussing with you but I found that you are so opinionated and assumes a lot.In your mind anyone who doesn't view things your way must be either an om'ale or IBO.
To be honest, I don't like people who are bitter.

1 Like

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by codemaniacs: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
derecho:
You don't know me.. I would have continued discussing with you but I found that you are so opinionated and assumes a lot.In your mind anyone who doesn't view things your way must be either an om'ale or IBO.
To be honest, I don't like people who are bitter.

you're a pro at deflecting..

you're accusing me of what I'm accusing you of...

you're still discussing with me as long as you keep replying my quotes grin grin grin

you are the bitter one..

you didn't see anything wrong in a person who was indiscriminately shooting at Yoruba women and children and even killing his superiors just because they were Yoruba...

you're like b:uhari if not worse...
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Stevenson1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anazp:
To all the ipobians craving for war im sure they can see what War has done to Ukraine in less than a week. They better use their heads but wont be surprised if they dont since people from that part of the country hardly do until they are destroyed

Russia invaded a sovereign state without provocation and you are busy calling ipob.
Ipob never wanted war or destruction. They only wants recognitions and respect from Nigeria.
You call them 5%, hate them just because they dominate, call them all sorts of name and vow that they can never rule Nigeria... Immediately they responded that they wanted out, you remembered that war is bad. Who told you that they wanted war??

1 Like

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Well, if you know me, I seldom ignore people even if I feel they aren't making sense.For me, it's respect and I believe there's a lot to be learnt from those considered foolish. I only refrain when the discuss isn't adding value.
I can be passionate about issues but I'm mindful of who I am.

Now away from me to you.
You assume a lot....but I find it humorous sha.
At least ki a pon yin le
codemaniacs:

you're a pro at deflecting..

you're accusing me of what I'm accusing you of...

you're still discussing with me as long as you keep replying my quotes grin grin grin

you are the bitter one..

you didn't see anything wrong in a person who was indiscriminately shooting at Yoruba women and children and even killing his superiors just because they were Yoruba...

you're like b:uhari if not worse...
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by codemaniacs: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
derecho:
Well, if you know me, I seldom ignore people even if I feel they aren't making sense.For me, it's respect and I believe there's a lot to be learnt from those considered foolish. I only refrain when the discuss isn't adding value.
I can be passionate about issues but I'm mindful of who I am.

Now away from me to you.
You assume a lot....but I find it humorous sha.
At least ki a pon yin le

from what you've written , I know all I need to about you..
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ori e pe....thank you and enjoy your Saturday.
codemaniacs:

from what you've written , I know all I need to about you..
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anazp:
To all the ipobians craving for war im sure they can see what War has done to Ukraine in less than a week. They better use their heads but wont be surprised if they dont since people from that part of the country hardly do until they are destroyed
grin grin cheesy

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by codemaniacs: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
derecho:
Ori e pe....thank you and enjoy your Saturday.

embrace your igboness.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by EyezofGod120: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
anewchapter:
you forget say na russia rig election wey trump take win hillary you no dey updated.
u dey there na ,,
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by EyezofGod120: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=OCEANPOWER post=110571311][/quote] u talk too much
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kikikiki...I love all good detribalized people- igbos inclusive. Abeg change your mentality sha.
codemaniacs:

embrace your igboness.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

Russia lost 2K troops? According to MSM
Syria war that was bloody than this Russia don’t even lost up to 400 military and it’s been 8 years, Russia came in.
Georgia war with Russia was almost 7 days and Russia don’t even lost up to 500 troops

what are you saying ?
that the video we see of Russian jets and helicopter's shot down where a lie or what ?that the videos of captured soilders are fake ? why is Russia yet to capture the capital 3 days after there attack ?

An Ukraine jet shot down a Russian cargo plane with paratroopers in it .It means that after 3 days of battle, Russia is yet to gain air superiority over a weak Ukraine. I don't need anybody to tell me that this war Is getting more costly for Russia than expected.

this war has laid bare the weakness of the Russian army to the world. yes Russia will eventually win this ,but at a bitter cost .

1 Like

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Funflipper: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
GenAbacha:
How?

How??

How

How can you allow yourself be used as a pawn by the Americans?

Now your cities are being leveled while they have retreated to the comfort of their White House, leaving you high and dry.

How can a president have been so foolish?

Now your lands will become testing grounds for western weapons, which will come in the trojan horse form of military aid.

*sigh

Surrender and save your souls so you may live to fight another day.

"Cowards die a thousand times before their final death". Ukrainians won't surrender but will continue to fight and defend their country like the true patriots they are.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by 24brains(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
ShenTeh:
It's well with Ukraine o.

Nairaland don turn to war room and many monikers have suddenly turned to war generals.

Everybody has an opinion on who will win the war. We have all suddenly become global security analysts.

#BeStrongUkraine. #IsHelpComingUkraine
#BeStrongUkraine.

1 Like

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ope o...Sunday Adelaja don escape from Ukraine o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ifuxns0JXc
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by The5DME(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Yes. I studied the combo as a course in the university.

The degree I got is a BSc in Mathematics and Physics.

Wow! Never knew you could do that combo in a Nigerian University.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by seunny4lif(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
They are propaganda
How do you believe Russia sent her paratroopers into Ukraine airspace when S200 and S300 of Ukraine are still working.
I followed both Russia and USA wars
Georgia and Syria shows how Russia is no different from USA when it come to war.

How can Ukraine calmed to have killed over 2K Russia troops and Russia have size over 200KM land and still controls part of Kyiv
eduj:

what are you saying ?
that the video we see of Russian jets and helicopter's shot down where a lie or what ?that the videos of captured soilders are fake ? why is Russia yet to capture the capital 3 days after there attack ?

An Ukraine jet shot down a Russian cargo plane with paratroopers in it .It means that after 3 days of battle, Russia is yet to gain air superiority over a weak Ukraine. I don't need anybody to tell me that this war Is getting more costly for Russia than expected.

this war has laid bare the weakness of the Russian army to the world. yes Russia will eventually win this ,but at a bitter cost .
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by codemaniacs: 5:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...I love all good detribalized people- igbos inclusive. Abeg change your mentality sha.

you're the one who needs to change mentality because you don't see anything wrong in an I:gbo soldier killing Yorubas indiscriminately.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
OK o.
All I'm saying is don't be bitter against the igbos( a whole tribe) because of a few soldiers assuming it actually happened.And don't stereotype people. They're good and bad people everywhere.

Ko ju be lo

codemaniacs:

you're the one who needs to change mentality because you don't see anything wrong in an I:gbo soldier killing Yorubas indiscriminately.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Ajens1991: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Get your facts right please
Ifesinachi22:

(2) At no time did Ojukwu plead with the Nigerian forces to sit down to negeotiate during the early or later years of the conflict .
(4) the Biafrans didn’t have anywhere to run to but to stay and fight to live or die in defence of their existence and their motherland .
(5) As the first bombs were dropped in Ukraine the people were all escaping to Poland and other neighboring countries .
Ukraine with the weapons and financial assistance it got from the US is already pleading for truce . Zelensky will soon be captured and taken to prison in Moscow . The javelin anti tank weapons recently delivered to Ukraine Army by the US have not destroyed a Russian tank.
No foreign aid be it financial or military were obtained by Biafra in the three years that the war lasted .

Biafra was a landlocked country . They were attacked from land , sea and air by the Nigerian forces .
There was food and aid blockade by the Nigerian forces in order to inflict maximum damage on the psyche of the Biafrans and which added to the mounting casualties occasioned by the spread of malnourishment related diseases .
(6) No anti war protests were held in any part of Nigeria for the three years that the war lasted. It was clearly a genocide to wipe out the igbo people of Eastern Region . The hatred continues till today but covertly .
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by cherryCola: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
If I tell you say I know wetin dey cause this fight I dey lie

I swear cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Psalmistproject: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Anazp:
So if they are calling armies in the world, you will shamefully mention Nigerian Army?
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by FourElements: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
tony5:
������ like you're a saint
Yes, I am!..by His grace.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by codemaniacs: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
derecho:
OK o.
All I'm saying is don't be bitter against the igbos( a whole tribe) because of a few soldiers assuming it actually happened.And don't stereotype people. They're good and bad people everywhere.

Ko ju be lo

they also attacked Ore, for them to attack Ore means they also attacked the Binis but you don't hear the Binis screaming marginalization.

as long as people like you who don't see anything wrong in killing people of a different ethnicity than you are still alive then I have to continue to protect myself and ethnicity and there are millions like you..

I am not bitter against the I:gbos and I don't stereotype people.. I profile people..

I know and accept that people will put their ethnicity first but people like you call it bitterness when you meet someone who put their own ethnicity and interests first and that's greedy and evil of you.

people like you that cannot condemn your fellow igbo men for killing yoruba indiscriminately that are filled with bitterness and the fact that you're even saying "assuming it actually happened" shows your bias, bitterness and hatred towards Yoruba people..

you even started speaking Yoruba just to deflect and you also started hiding behind the "They're good and bad people everywhere" excuse..

you're a stone cold violent Igbo supremacist ...
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Missionaire: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ifesinachi22:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 / Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos) / Governor, Five Others Killed In Philippines (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.