Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv (49199 Views)

Russia Blasted Ukraine Capital, Kyiv With Waves Of Kamakaze Drones / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Ukraine: Explosions Near Major Cities Including Capital Kyiv (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Aaay: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
Really
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Kingcalls: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
The useless troll is also satanicsatanist,sataniclunatic,inspectorlawal, femalesoldier,militarylady,newdawn2021, Ebenezertriumph,fatheranini,richparoah and so on, don't worry,we will get him banned

Is it true u raped a young boy ...someone just posted it and that the story came out on NL
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by prettyboi1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Putin is mad and a killer. Sanity will come to Europe when they capture Putin
Go capture am na.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
Uhn? O sa n run gbogbo e papo.Ku'se.i'll advice you to find out the Truth and ask questions.
Ask yourself why the igbos want to secede? Wetin dem find go Ore? Was there any need?
Was there a pact with the Yorubas who at the time were fewer in the army? Was the war necessary?
The Nzeogwu yoruba massacre and coup daubed "Igbo coup", when did it happen? When did the Civil war begin?At least, you can find out and correctly piece the Truth together.

And please stop all this blackmail of being indifferent to the killing of Yorubas.Let's stay on The issue pls.

Other things are just addition

codemaniacs:

they also attacked Ore, for them to attack Ore means they also attacked the Binis but you don't hear the Binis screaming marginalization.

as long as people like you who don't see anything wrong in killing people of a different ethnicity than you are still alive then I have to continue to protect myself and ethnicity and there are millions like you..

I am not bitter against the I:gbos and I don't stereotype people.. I profile people..

I know and accept that people will put their ethnicity first but people like you call it bitterness when you meet someone who put their own ethnicity and interests first and that's greedy and evil of you.

people like you that cannot condemn your fellow igbo men for killing yoruba indiscriminately that are filled with bitterness and the fact that you're even saying "assuming it actually happened" shows your bias, bitterness and hatred towards Yoruba people..

you even started speaking Yoruba just to deflect and you also started hiding behind the "They're good and bad people everywhere" excuse..

you're a stone cold violent Igbo supremacist ...
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by codemaniacs: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
derecho:
Uhn? O sa n run gbogbo e papo.Ku'se.i'll advice you to find out the Truth and ask questions.
Ask yourself why the igbos want to secede? Wetin dem find go Ore? Was there any need?
Was there a pact with the Yorubas who at the time were fewer in the army? Was the war necessary?
The Nzeogwu yoruba massacre and coup daubed "Igbo coup", when did it happen? When did the Civil war begin?At least, you can find out and correctly piece the Truth together.

And please stop all this blackmail of being indifferent to the killing of Yorubas.Let's stay on The issue pls.

Other things are just addition

Yorubas were never fewer in the Nigerian army.. If Yorubas were fewer then how come Nzeogwu's superior officer was Yoruba

the reason Ig:bos were at Ore is simply to do what Russia is trying to do to Ukraine.. Igbos wanted to annex Yoruba region.. Igbos at that time never ever wanted to secede they wanted to control all the regions..

After Ironsi's coup, he could have seceded but he didn't instead he abolished regionalism and put Unitary system of government which ensure every revenue goes to Central government.

It was after Ironsi was killed, that Ojukwu started screaming secession because all the funds were now going to FG and it meant the eastern region was now worse off than it was before 1966 and even in the secession they still wanted to annex the Yoruba region..

you are the one that's indifferent to the killing of Yorubas not me..

you're an Igbo bigot...
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
They are propaganda
How do you believe Russia sent her paratroopers into Ukraine airspace when S200 and S300 of Ukraine are still working.
I followed both Russia and USA wars
Georgia and Syria shows how Russia is no different from USA when it come to war.

How can Ukraine calmed to have killed over 2K Russia troops and Russia have size over 200KM land and still controls part of Kyiv

Russia hasn't denied or confirmed loosing 2k troops, who are you to deny on there behalf bro?

And Russia's first action in the invasion was to strike Ukraine AA batteries and raddar sites using missiles- obviously the missed some.
Russia supplied mostly Air power to Syria ,most of the fighting was done by iranian militia units (same units along with allied airpower defeated isis in iraq) along with Syria military (which never defected but remained loyal to Assad) Russian land units came into the war late -by then the tide had already been turned. The fought against hurriedly trained rebels with no anti air.

Infact,when Russian mercenaries attempted to attack a USA base, there ass was handed them.

Russia hasn't shown any capacity to be militarily competent like the USA, hell this war just shows that China is even superior to them in warfare.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by seunny4lif(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
I have been following Syria war 2013
Iran militants with Syria could not defend anything until Russia military commanders took over.
Syria rebels were few KM from Presidential palace in Damascus and Obama and NATO said Assad will fall within a week then an unexpected Russia came in 2015 and change the war by first telling civilians to leave FL.
I watched the battle of ALEPO and Hama because I was following both pro Assad and anti Assad.
I was following many rebels Twitter accounts then which many of them were killed.
The bloodiest battle in Syria was in Hama and ALEPO.
Russia military trained a special unit called tiger force with Hezbollah.
Go and watch all Hezbollah military training.
eduj:

Russia hasn't denied or confirmed loosing 2k troops, who are you to deny on there behalf bro?

And Russia's first action in the invasion was to strike Ukraine AA batteries and raddar sites using missiles- obviously the missed some.
Russia supplied mostly Air power to Syria ,most of the fighting was done by iranian militia units (same units along with allied airpower defeated isis in iraq) along with Syria military (which never defected but remained loyal to Assad) Russian land units came into the war late -by then the tide had already been turned. The fought against hurriedly trained rebels with no anti air.

Infact,when Russian mercenaries attempted to attack a USA base, there ass was handed them.

Russia hasn't shown any capacity to be militarily competent like the USA, hell this war just shows that China is even superior to them in warfare.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by JOemmy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mossadd:
Ukraine president should listen to Chechnya leader if he want to be spared because Ukraine armies will be overruned by gallant Russia armies very soon they can only delay it but it will eventually happen MAY GOD BLESS PRESIDENT PUTIN

Even if the russian troops overrun kyiv and the whole Ukraine how long can they stay in Ukraine to withstand Ukrainian resistance? Putin can never be able to govern Ukraine either directly or through proxy soon the UN will soon declare a no fly zone over Ukraine to protect it's sovereignty.
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by BeanmanX(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

Is it true u raped a young boy ...someone just posted it and that the story came out on NL
That boy is a useless troll,u can check my posts and the screenshot below of my account that he cloned, all of the accounts have been banned by the mods,he keeps creating different accounts and cloning my account to defame me, same way he cloned different accounts here from datboredberry,koyyes,Imbecilicsamuel and many others,,,so believe him at your own peril.

Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by jaxxy(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Mossadd:
Ukraine president should listen to Chechnya leader if he want to be spared because Ukraine armies will be overruned by gallant Russia armies very soon they can only delay it but it will eventually happen MAY GOD BLESS PRESIDENT PUTIN

So for doing nothing and being invaded he should ask for forgiveness and what next?? Hasn’t he called Putin for negotiations? What more does Putin want??
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by derecho(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2022
I tried to skim through your reply and I found out you don't know the Truth.So seniority in the military is a function of how many you are in the military? Oh , they voted abi?
Won ti soro, you don dey compare the Ore issue with The Russia and Ukraine palaver. Try to think na..

As per the Ironsi and the cause of the war, go and find out the Truth.
Eni to pitan fun e ti paro fun e.

That gimmick of labelling me won't work ore.The truth is my concern before even analysis.
I'm hesitant to explain to you what happened.I wanted you to find out by yourself but it's clear you just want parrot a narrative that tribalists told you and you expect every Yoruba to be a bigot like you.
I understand you're being emotional , no thanks to the halftruths you've been fed with. But to engage in a discuss like this, you must be man enough to seek the Truth and ask questions. It's not a Yoruba-igbo discuss as you're making it appear.
It's even baffling that you think every Yoruba would think like you. Except, of course, you want to give a false impression that Yorubas are bigots.
So what would you do if you are igbo?Definitely, you'll be leading IPOB.You would even kill tons of your igbo brothers who refuse to join.

Abi you thinks say na every ibo man think/talk like Nnamdi Kanu? Stop disgracing Yorubas with this mindset.
Oun toti sele ti sele and can't be undone. However, we owe our posterity the Truth if we intend to forestall that sad event...

Nobody is dissuading you from being a Yoruba/ethnic defender but I'd rather defend the Truth. My philosophy is beyond tribe or race.I see humans.

codemaniacs:

Yorubas were never fewer in the Nigerian army.. If Yorubas were fewer then how come Nzeogwu's superior officer was Yoruba

the reason Ig:bos were at Ore is simply to do what Russia is trying to do to Ukraine.. Igbos wanted to annex Yoruba region.. Igbos at that time never ever wanted to secede they wanted to control all the regions..

After Ironsi's coup, he could have seceded but he didn't instead he abolished regionalism and put Unitary system of government which ensure every revenue goes to Central government.

It was after Ironsi was killed, that Ojukwu started screaming secession because all the funds were now going to FG and it meant the eastern region was now worse off than it was before 1966 and even in the secession they still wanted to annex the Yoruba region..

you are the one that's indifferent to the killing of Yorubas not me..

you're an Igbo bigot...
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by MrsAbimbolaDorc: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
Kingcalls:

yes BeanmanX did. My son is a victim too
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
I have been following Syria war 2013
Iran militants with Syria could not defend anything until Russia military commanders took over.
Syria rebels were few KM from Presidential palace in Damascus and Obama and NATO said Assad will fall within a week then an unexpected Russia came in 2015 and change the war by first telling civilians to leave FL.
I watched the battle of ALEPO and Hama because I was following both pro Assad and anti Assad.
I was following many rebels Twitter accounts then which many of them were killed.
The bloodiest battle in Syria was in Hama and ALEPO.
Russia military trained a special unit called tiger force with Hezbollah.
Go and watch all Hezbollah military training.

this is day four,most of Russia's invasion force are yet to reach kyiv -why ?

you can't claim to watch the Syrian battle's because you were not there and relayed on info available to you. A group of mostly civilian rebels fought and almost brought down Syrian government forces is not for the advent of Iranian militia groups (Hezbollah is one). Russia only provided mostly Air power. Idlib today is still standing because turkey provided anti air (videos of them taking out Russian tanks and anti air abound) and anti tank weapons- something the west and Americans refused to give the mostly Islamic rebels.

just like the Ethiopian army depended on airpower to turn the tide against advancing TPLF forces (whom where dominating the ground battle and almost to the capital) whom had no anti air. Ukrainian anti air is still strong 4 days into the invasion . it says so much about Russia's might you're trying to force down our throats - but it's ok for you to support Putin murdering citizens of another country ,after all the fact many Nigerian's voted Buhari and are waiting to vote for another disaster says it all
Re: Street Fighting Erupts In Battle For Ukraine’s Capital, Kyiv by Olisehinnocent: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Nvestor02:
[/s]

You better don't request for another Suicide on yourself... If it happen, I will volunteers myself to join Nigeria army and murder you guys anyhow.

I will make sure that, we caused Damages in the East than the one that happened in 1967... That would be a payback for the prodigal people.

I will personally lead soldiers to destroy your community. Rape your women and feast on your flesh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 / Melania Trump Rocks Ralph Lauren For Inauguration Day (Photos) / Governor, Five Others Killed In Philippines (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.