Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game (33505 Views)

Sweden, Czech Republic Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game / CAF Approves Abuja Stadium For Nigeria Vs Ghana 2022 World Cup Playoff / Super Eagles Bag Nervy Draw Vs Cape Verde, Reach 2022 WCQ Playoff Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by FourElements: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Adesina18111:
Pele Mr Solomon the wise king...u are a Russian abi?

I heard you are a neo-nazi Ukrainian! angry Olodo!
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by emilo2bad: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Leave NATO for now(i hope you know NATO is made up of 30 countries?).

A tiny country like Israel will rout Russia.

From what I've seen so far(watch real live videos on al Jazeera if you have TV and constant light), Russia's battle skills are very rusty.
Their superiority is only in their airforce and a country with a good air defense system will knock out most of their aircrafts.
The Russians real war experience has been very minimal, and that's already showing in Ukraine.
When their ground forces finally enter Kyiv you'll see the heavy casualties they're going to record.

You can't compare that with NATO forces that are involved in conflicts all over the world and have numerous practical experience.
I
Since you mention isreal no need argue with you. It will take Russian only two hours to wipe out isreal. Isreal that cannot defeat hizbolla a rebel group

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Nvestor02: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
emilo2bad:
I
Since you mention isreal no need argue with you. It will take Russian only two hours to wipe out isreal. Isreal that cannot defeat hizbolla a rebel group

Don't mind him bro... Israel can never stand with Russia in a strong fight.... Those people only flex their muscle on Palestine who doesn't have soldiers or weapon on their own.

Russia will knock out Israel in a twinkle of an eyes...
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Aaay: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Really
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Ropostic120(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
YoungLionken:
I wasn't surprised when I saw some Nigerians supporting Putin over the Russian invasion of Ukraine..

Well, if these set of humans buffoons could vote for Buhari and still talking about Atiku and Tinubu as next presidents, then there's nothing wrong with Putin invading Ukraine cool...

Anyone supporting Putin is a useless cursed fellow
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by BigDawsNet: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mrtaye:

So you mean Russia is invincible,no I doubt because if they are that powerful the wouldn't have attacked Ukraine a soft target without nuclear power

Russia is not invisible

Russia is attacking Ukraine at the moment

Russia is monitoring other countries proposed interferences

Russia is waiting for other countries to defend Ukraine by attack Russian soil

Russia is ready to nuke any country that attack is own people

Russia is not invisible and it's a country that can cease to exist if they are nuked simultaneously from different countries

Russia is ready to leave a mark in each country that attack him before he finally cease to exist as a country...

Now you understand Russia is
on suicide mission mode...
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Inteltower: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Najdorf:

Keep on digesting the the bullshit that comes out of Putin's mouth

And u keep on digesting the bullshit from Western media.

Hypocrite...
Where is Libya today ?
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Inteltower: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
sotall:

Stop replying like an idiot!

Stop responding as a fool
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Kingosytex(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Na Poland come know kill them all Putin nor even send..

Abeg no give me headache, Panadol don cost.
Those that understood what you typed and geniuses grin

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:04am On Feb 27, 2022
emilo2bad:
I

Only a Nigerian/African with a slavish mentality can see his fellow man like God.
People from other parts of the world and those who have access to information don't see it that way, and don't praise a single man or country in a similar manner.

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Illuminatiship(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2022
Kingosytex:

Abeg no give me headache, Panadol don cost.
Those that understood what you typed and geniuses grin
you're a genius really for understanding happy Sunday brother.
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Mrtaye: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Russia is not invisible

Russia is attacking Ukraine at the moment

Russia is monitoring other countries proposed interferences

Russia is waiting for other countries to defend Ukraine by attack Russian soil

Russia is ready to nuke any country that attack is own people

Russia is not invisible and it's a country that can cease to exist if they are nuked simultaneously from different countries

Russia is ready to leave a mark in each country that attack him before he finally cease to exist as a country...

Now you understand Russia is
on suicide mission mode...
Oga which one be invisible abi na invisible man you wan talk,I said invincible
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Illuminatiship(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2022
abobote:

I didn't find any sense in your post
it's because you're senseless...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Ronaldo, Benzema, Cristiano: Start One, Bench One, Sell One / Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.