Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game (33525 Views)

Sweden, Czech Republic Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game / CAF Approves Abuja Stadium For Nigeria Vs Ghana 2022 World Cup Playoff / Super Eagles Bag Nervy Draw Vs Cape Verde, Reach 2022 WCQ Playoff Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Dd
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Slynation(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2022
It's well...it Russia against the World

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Soffyh(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin is even a gentleman with soft mind,he is just using soft hand with them, even Egypt will wipe out Ukraine
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by jcross19: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by abobote: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Na Poland come know kill them all Putin nor even send..
I didn't find any sense in your post

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by humberjade: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Everyone trying to alienate Russia sha.

But las las, nah ordinary Russians and their billionaires who have massive investments in the Western territories go bear the brunt

5 Likes

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Kingcalls:

Did Bush or Obama pay for their crime...hypocrites
What crime?
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by BeautifulSolace(f): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Make this thing no affect our football Sha.

I will hang myself be that o grin
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by cigaricon(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Pathokpo:

After Ukraine Poland is next cos the Putin I know is a perpetual bully
For where you know Putin? undecided
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Everybody avoiding Russia like a plague. Very shameful time to be a Russian.

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2022
Putin slaves in nairaland won't like this oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2022
Pathokpo:

Poland is a NATO member.
Putin can't attack a NATO member.
Some of you are just posting for posting's sake

3 Likes

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:
Make this thing no affect our football Sha.

I will hang myself be that o grin

Ah. Calmez vous...
En fait, tu es belle.
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by bestpunterever: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2022
They can cone play against Ghana, we will play against Russia
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
LegitAirdrop:
Domaining is the online real estate just like the physical real estate we know.
As a matter of fact the online real estate is far more lucrative than the physical one because you won't pay property tax, water fee, electricity fee, agreement and comission fee, no Omo onile wahala etc. just a little amount for renewal.
In this age, every business needs to have a presence online.
Let me break it down for you.
The same way you need a land before you can have a property, the same you need a domain before you can have a presence online(websites).

Domains are more than just a name, they are the heartbeat of economy.
Because if there are no Domains there won't be websites, no websites (In this age) no companies, no companies no industries and if there are no industries there won't be economy.
Do you see it?

Check out my profile to earn generational wealth in domain investing.
Indeed. No go find better hustle.
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by benjazzy009(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Oga your advert is disturbing my reading, pls take it else where or let us read good commentsfirst...ok ? Dont disturb my reading again
LegitAirdrop:
Domaining is the online real estate just like the physical real estate we know.
As a matter of fact the online real estate is far more lucrative than the physical one because you won't pay property tax, water fee, electricity fee, agreement and comission fee, no Omo onile wahala etc. just a little amount for renewal.
In this age, every business needs to have a presence online.
Let me break it down for you.
The same way you need a land before you can have a property, the same you need a domain before you can have a presence online(websites).

Domains are more than just a name, they are the heartbeat of economy.
Because if there are no Domains there won't be websites, no websites (In this age) no companies, no companies no industries and if there are no industries there won't be economy.
Do you see it?

Check out my profile to earn generational wealth in domain investing.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by athenswonders: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Na Poland come know kill them all Putin nor even send..

What are you saying? I’m struggling to read and comprehend!!
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by ayindejimmy(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
So these stupid UEFA and FIFA haVE not ban Russia ?

3 Likes

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by jrusky(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Putin better calm down

1rubble = ₦4

Na manage their economy dey

China isn't really to aid una, if the west mean una economy Na die

Bro no warn Putin hin eyes go clear after finishing flexing the muscle. I guess his NL urchins supporting him will donate for him when it all dawn on him and his country.

Leave am, a very stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
But you will play against isreali even though that regime occupies the Golan Heights in Syria and killing and oppressing the palestinians

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by tommykiwi(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
Pathokpo:

Take Note Poland is a member of NATO, Russia has luck Ukraine is not yet a member before this invasion, if not them for show PUT-OUT (Putin) say Khaki no be leather.

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by TheABOMINATION: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
If they no be play na them go loss. They no dey force monkey to eat banana.
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
illuminutty:
Walkover is allowed.
when they do walk over and give victory to russia, who will play russia in the world cup ? No country wants to play russia...will fifa hand over the cup to them ,hell no

The only set of people that I see really want to play a match with russia are those in northern Nigeria...... JUST because they hate America, they have been commenting and showing support for russia

5 Likes

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by maticar: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
yinkeys:
Automatic disqualification for Russia
That's what FIFA should do

But if Poland does not show up, they will be disqualified instead of russia

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by ayindejimmy(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2022
athenswonders:

What are you saying? I’m struggling to read and comprehend!!

Effect of weed
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by ayindejimmy(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
But you will play against isreali even though that regime occupies the Golan Heights in Syria and killing and oppressing the palestinians

Please, don't talk about what you av little knowledge on

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by BeautifulSolace(f): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Hanks0000:

Ah. Calmez vous...
En fait, tu es belle.

Scope grin
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Hezzyluv: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
YoungLionken:
I wasn't surprised when I saw some Nigerians supporting Putin over the Russian invasion of Ukraine..

Well, if these set of humans buffoons could vote for Buhari and still talking about Atiku and Tinubu as next presidents, then there's nothing wrong with Putin invading Ukraine cool...

You need to see the way they mentioned me when I kicked against what Putin is doing

1 Like

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by somehow: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2022
yinkeys:
Automatic disqualification for Russia

It's for who does not show up.
Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by Premiumwriter: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
War is no longer profitable.

The best war is war of offering better deals to your neighboring countries.

If Putin expand to Ukraine, he'll still have neighbors. What's to stop those neighbors from joining NATO if NATO gives them a better deal?

Well I guess he'll keep fighting everyone of them till the whole world comes under him

2 Likes

Re: Poland Refuse To Play Russia In 2022 World Cup Playoff Game by enonche85(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Putin better calm down

1rubble = ₦4

Na manage their economy dey

China isn't really to aid una, if the west mean una economy Na die

That's the reason for all the sanctions US, UK and EU are giving to Russia. Some major Chinese banks that have been lending Russia money have stopped.

When Russian citizens start feeling the hurt from the sanctions, there will be an uprising which might be the end of Putin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 / Iheanacho, Musa, Iwobi And Others Pay Respect To Carl Ikeme / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal In MLS, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.