Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

"I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court (37802 Views)

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father / DSS Wants To Kill Nnamdi Kanu With A Poisonous Vaccine – IPOB / BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by riczy(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ajyah:
We dare you! Do it if you're a man!
Asari isnt an internet war lord bro! He has lived it.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by lozanni(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
I still dey wonder wetin dey give Asari Dokubo chop grin

He has been so full of anger toward Nmamdi Kanu and Ipob of recent
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by warlordd(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
mystery22:
This deranged drunkard.who still takes him serious..
Go to bayelsa,the only known ijaw state (even though yenagoa is not really theirs)and weep for them,But instead of this dumb drunkard to fight the system stealing their resources and their leaders, he is busy trying to fight another brave man fighting the system..

Chai what a stupid insane man

Abeg make we hear word! Who be brave man? Onye nzuzu Kanu is a big coward.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by SeriouslySense(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
why have you not gone to sambisa, to show us how to be brave.

warlordd:

Abeg make we hear word! Who be brave man? Onye nzuzu Kanu is a big coward.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by phenase(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
I DONT LIKE TO SAY ANYTHING WHEN I KNOW THAT IS RETARDED IS TALKING.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Odinaka00(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kill him n I ll kill You bastardised fat pig
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by hotseat: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Asorry Dukubuns!

Once a tout always a tout!

Does he know implication of the nonsense he just spewed?

I guess he doesn't.

This is threat to life!

Should anything untoward happens to MNK while still in detention, the authorities know who to be held responsible.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by ifeanyiclement: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
The rantings of another madman.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Joezinho: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
Asari John Wick Dokubo... grin cheesy
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by asanausana91: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Victerica:
But why is Nnamdi kanu, still in detention?
because he is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by asanausana91: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
maticar:

If someone scams you, won't you come out to say it??

Let him say it na let us hear
will you believe him?
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by SeriouslySense(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
What made him a terrorist
asanausana91:
because he is a terrorist.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by President2001(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2022
Can a reasonable person open is mouth and make this kind of statement
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by mukhcech(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Victerica:

GeneralPula:
Sounds like a welcome development..

He has been instrumental to the death of many..

He deserves to die miserably..
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Neerich1512(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Russia vs Ukraine... Nigeria version
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Emyogalanya: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
He should be invited to explain himself. It's a threat to life of an innocent man. Yes "innocent until proven guilty" that's what the law says
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by UnabashedIPOB: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
post=110567883:
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

This reminds us......

Not at all..they are not nameless and now they are known gunmen.
Ralph Uwazurike told Nigerians in the video he just released few hours ago.
Now we know that your Cownu is behind all the killings of Police personnels and burning of Police stations.
Now we know he is into arms smuggling into the country

We broke down the video for you, perhaps you do not have enough data to watch it early this morning....

U don finish d matter.
God punish all ipob and boko haram terrorists in this nation.
Na animals dem be.

Excerpts from this very interesting Video by Ralph,

Ralph says "Nnamdi Cownu sent his unknown gunmen to attack me yesterday, but when they met my security, they dropped their guns and run (as in JAPA tinz grin cheesy wink )
I know you very well, I know you are an inconsequential fellow.
The most cowardly person on earth.
Cownu, do you remember Your wedding?
You told your sister that she is in Nigeria Police force, (up till today), to organize police for you, with all the security, SSS, DSS etc that your sister organized"
I sent my men to go and arrest you, and they went to the venue of your wedding, with all the crowd present, Police and security and they took you from the high table, put you in the car and brought you to my front!
I kept you for 5 days, just to teach you a lesson.
Just to show you that Uwazurike is bigger than your destiny.

I never intended to kill you, cos I have never killed anybody in life.
I just want to teach you sense that the mobile Police you gathered through your sister cannot provide security for you if I want to deal with you.
But now, you are saying the biggest mistake I made in life is not killing you.
But what you did last night is funny.
I am not NPF that you can intimidate.
All these odeshi you are shouting now, you learnt it from me.
My men that came to pick you up at your wedding, were they armed?
NO!
I am doing this video to tell thr brainwashed people that says you are fighting for Biafra, no you are a thief.
If you are fighting for Biafra, Uwazurike will be the last person you will come to attack, because I am the originator of the struggle.
I just want to tell everyone (as I have been saying from the word GO, that Nnamdi Cownu was recruited by those he is working for, up till today!
He is not working for Biafra.
He is only having problems with his employers right now, and he went into arms smuggling.
So you think I will go into arms smuggling with young?
No, if I do, the scenario will change.
And you know it that if you are in Nigeria here, you can never do all what you are doing now, I will arrest you personally.
If you doubt me, come into Nigeria, get all your clownish ESN or whatever you call it.
If I don't arrest you, you will know I am not Ralph Uwazurike.
You are hiding wherever you are, and all these crayfish ( grin cheesy grin) on the internet are writing nonsense grin cheesy wink
(Dis man get mouth all, we just learnt another word for children of hate, frustrations and perdition today : CRAYFISH! grin)
Let's go on with the video jare.......
'If you are here, you dare not do all these rubbish you are doing or talk about me anyhow.
Don't worry, continue in your foolish glorification, commanding the governors etc....
The other day you said Obi of Onitsha should not have his security outfit, that if he does, you will do this, do this and that, but is he not having his security outfit today, are Nnewi people not having theirs today?
You are just making mouth, thinking you can intimidate the governors.
Who are you, you are a nobody Cownu.
I always address and describe you as a NOBODY because I know you from beginning to the end.
YOU ARE A NOBODY, YOU ARE A NOBODY (×5!)
If you are somebody you won't run after just only one attack! grin cheesy.. in your hometown, you ran away!!
Do you know how many attacks after attack I faced since I started this struggle 20 years ago?
But after only one attack you ran away, and you are instigating hooligans here killing people and burning Police stations.
I only pity for these hooligans you are using, you call them unknown gunmen, but they are not unknown again, they are all over social media, your boys are there confessing. They are now known gunmen, no more unknown! cheesy
I don't have much to tell you, but if you think you are a man, come here, come to the East.
Come to any part of Nigeria for one week, if you do any of this killings and burning you are doing, if I don't personally arrest you, then you can call me a nobody.
If you think you can intimidate me as you are intimidating other people (our darling Father M comes to mind!), you are mistaken.
Unknown Gunmen my foot!!
And Ralph turned his back to the camera and went to sit down in a King-Like big leather chair, Like A BOSS!! cheesy

#RESPECT

I am not certain who the 4uck you're but judging by your comments, it's obvious that you're a Unity Beggar, Sai Babarian, Humbled Slave, B0K0HARI Idiot and a FULANI a$$ licker. I understand you detest and loathe Igbos but to always go out of your way to make up lies and keep parroting the TERRORIST Fulani Government of Nigeria's narrative is NOT only disingenuous but contemptible. You have on several occasions blamed MNK for the killings of innocent Igbos and security agents being committed in the East. Has it ever dawned on you that the families of the victims of the atrocities of these security agents might be the ones avenging the deaths of their loved ones? But because of your hatred and utter disgust for MNK, you chose NOT to think or reason along that line. Let me just remind you that the evil you support shall be visited upon you one day. When the terrorist Fulani herdsmen started killing our mothers in their farms, folks like you and others lost your voices and said not a damn thing. But as soon as MNK formed ESN after pleading with the southeast governors to do something to protect their citizens, you found your voices and started attacking and deriding him. And ever since, you and your likes made him your enemy numero uno for no reason other than the fact that he is the ONLY man that has the balls to speak truth to power and defend his people. Now, I want you to watch this Youtube video interview at the link below that was conducted on November, 2017 of Don Prince, Sampe Master. In this video, he prophesied exactly what is currently going on in the country and the rise and the reason for Unknown Gun Men (UGM). I hope after watching the video starting from 22.05 minute mark upto 24.15, you might start to realize that you have been fooled by your Fulani Masters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt3Pp25N1uU
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Victerica:
Because the Zoo is a detention center for Animals like Kanu grin grin grin
He gave Nigeria the Name Zoo and Nigeria is treating him the Zoo way grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by maticar: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
asanausana91:
will you believe him?
No but you will believe him I know because of your bias
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by tnerro1(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
An idle mind is the devil’s workshop, dukubo should find something meaningful to think about
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by rickyrex(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Asari need help. You can tell from his look.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by SeriouslySense(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Beer parlor talk.

mukhcech:

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by umurphy: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
I don't Gerrit. I think this guy need Nnamdi Kanu for lost popularity. Using my eagle eye as not from Biafra or Ijaw.
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by AkaraAndBread: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

What ever failed sharing formula that went wrong between both criminals claiming freedom fighters must have done a terrible psychological impact on Asari �

You dey see road...

Please, on behalf of S.O.A.N (Silent Observers Association of Nairaland), we ask you to kindly accept this award...

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by GodisFirst: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Noise maker General
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Temptee101(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Very useless country

Is this criminal not supposed to be rotting in jail by now?
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zombie of a man
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Aboks(m): 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
princewarri1985:
Are you calling the founder of one of the most dangerous cult group in portharcourt and the east basket mouth? Am from the Niger delta and we all here know what this man is capable of, he said it and he will do it like a piece of cake, so please say what you know

na my state man forget asari na so em say if govt arrest am naija go be history
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Aboks(m): 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
daddio:

Dis man get Kolo for head jare, all he Sabi na trash
Na talk active

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by Blackdisciple(m): 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
All these times this bro has been making noise mazi kanu never reply him oooo
Re: "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court by chaloskyx: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
you kill him Ehen and so what after that what happens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Tear-Gas Tinubu’s Supporters, Journalists At APC Primaries Venue / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki / Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Adamawa, Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.