Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order (44927 Views)

US Wants Europeans To Join Standoff Against China / Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China / Russia-ukraine War: Time Will Prove Our Position – China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:00am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Person wey never pass Ajegunle dey talk.. grin Naija govt don frustrate am in the shanty he lives in ajegunle. Lol.

As far as we know....go to Ukraine thread on NL, Nigerians are getting help. You go just dey talk like an idiootaaa.. this is the way you jumped at my comment the other time. Na naija govt talk say you poor? Na dem talk day your papa born more than he can train? Lol. Na that shanty you go die. Keep "beefing" Naija. cheesy

See.. you cant make any sensible comment here. Wait till tomorrow, NL will soon move sex, boyfriend, and girlfriend thread to front page. Go use your useless d.ick there. grin Also, roasted snake threads will be served soon. Go show you are a glutton that you are on the thread. Dont worry..I will give you a mention on each of those threads tomorrow. Make you no miss am ooo. Discussing here pass you...you go just die of hypertension beefing Naija govt.

grin

I don’t have a d.ick so that useless joystick you describe is your own. You resorting to trash talk tells me all about you. Go to bed sir
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by francisbiz: 3:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Iamnotfearyou:

What the us did in iraq should commended,the invaded iraq to make sure that terrorist don't have access to nukes but Russians own is annexation which is also condemned by the whole world except an ode like you that don't even know that what us did in iraq should be commended

Don't mind the illiterate.
Iraq invaded a sovereign nation Kuwait, without provocation.
Nigerian pro Isis advocates always halfbaked
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I don’t have a d.ick

Wow! Then why are you behaving like this? Come on! This is not good for a girl. Why just attack me like that? I dont insult girls...so, stop it. I quit. I pardon you for that. Stop it. If you feel offended with comments here, find a better way to address it as long as you arent directly I insulted. I hope you take to this correction.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by francisbiz: 3:22am On Feb 27, 2022
Noneroone:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/ukrainian-war-time-to-call-the-europeans-to-order/
So invading a sovereign nation on whatever excuse is justified?
So if every nation that thinks hier neighbour is misbehaving resorts to invasion, do you think you will find any place to drink the type of ogogoro you drank before writing this kparaga inspiration.

When person see who e go fit beat, fight go dey hungry am.
You don't know the history of ww1, ww2, cold war, league of nations, NATO, united nation, nuclear non proliferation treaty.
Tomorrow, China will go and invade Taiwan and you will write another kindergarten essay to justify it.

What do you know?
I GUESS YOU ARE MORE RUSSIAN THAN OVER 3000 BOLD RUSSIANS ARRESTED FOR PROTESTING AGAINST PUTIN'S INVASION OF UKRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by 24brains(m): 3:24am On Feb 27, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
For those confused about the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, and by extension NATO.
— Russia represents a polygamous husband with many wives like Ukraine, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, & other Ex-Soviet..
— In 1991, Ukraine being the most beautiful wife, demanded a divorce from her draconian husband.
— Russia grudgingly allowed her, but due to his toxicity and ego, he would rather see her remain single, subservient, and dependent.
— As a dynamic lady, Ukraine rapidly developed herself into one of the most beautiful women after the divorce.
— To the chagrin of Russia, Ukraine, his ex-wife, becomes a center of attraction wanted by other men, including his foe, NATO.
—Ukraine’s pulchritude and natural endowment earn her recognition from NATO—a counterpart to Russia.
—The relationship between NATO and Ukraine started growing at an alarming pace
oil dey ur head for this clear explanation. marriage no be by force jor.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Cousin9999: 3:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Cousin9999:
Russians and Ukrainians are central Asian, not European.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Caseless: 3:56am On Feb 27, 2022
ivolt:

At least one of you Putin urchins should prove me wrong.
Show some intelligence no matter how little.
you're not intelligent too.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Caseless: 3:58am On Feb 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Russia still have no right to invade Ukraine and this is about humanity here and we would also condemn the USA if they invade Mexico, we all know Ukraine can never attack Russia
tell us how countries USA invaded.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by dappydozzy(m): 4:05am On Feb 27, 2022
ivolt:

Wait, America deployed troops to Poland who is a member of NATO
and Russia decided to invade Ukraine after lying for weeks?

Why not attack America or Poland the alleged offender?

I am yet to see any intelligent or even rational defender of Putin in this war of aggression.

Troops were deployed into Poland after the invasion, Ukraine is different American troops in Ukraine is a threat to Russia's national security, Ukraine is Russia's next door neighbor.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Lamba42(m): 4:29am On Feb 27, 2022
CyberWolf:
Scammer
have I scammed you before ? Please don’t ruin my business, we do pay on sight . If you don’t see don’t pay !
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Lamba42(m): 4:31am On Feb 27, 2022
Realtizzy:

Where are you based?
Can you send to ABuja?
Leave me with your mobile
yes bro , I sent you an email request, check your email.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by neuf(m): 4:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Nairaland has a lot of Pro-Russian Mercenaries and Putin Urchins who doesn't know the impact of war but are ready to ass-lick Putin everyday.

Before y'all come for my head, I understand the angle Putin is coming from.
Putin will not sit down and watch Ukraine romance with Russia's fierce enemies.
Ukraine joining NATO means Russia may wake up one day and be attacked by USA and her allies.

On the other hand, Ukraine won't sit and watch Russia bully her on a daily basis.

More than 100,000 people have fled Ukraine into neighboring countries like Poland and Romania in the past three days.
A humanitarian disaster is looming large in Ukraine alongside a Refugee crisis.

quick question: why do you guys think they US will one day attack Russia?
like what's the precedence for such stupidity? or what's the end game?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by neuf(m): 4:59am On Feb 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

The question is why does everyone hate Russia or why do they want to move away from Russia? Why do they love the EU, I think the USA is a very good neighbour to Mexico, why are some Russian neighbours always scared of Russia, I just see putin as paranoid, no country can attack Russia, we all know that, Mexico can never choose Russia over the USA

finally, same thing I've been saying. Attacking Russia I counterproductive for anyone.

Those guys are so stubborn that what ever the invader wants to achieve won't be possible

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Psady(m): 5:04am On Feb 27, 2022
naija4life247:
If Europe especially former Soviet Union States continues forming alliance with USA and allowing USA to build military bases in Europe and near Russia, then one day, we will all wake up in Hell because Putin will nuke all of us.

If your neighbour keeps making friends with Cultists and Criminals, if you don't invade your neighbour's house and eject everyone, one day you will be attacked and sent packing from your house, that is, if you are not raped, maimed and killed.
very good illustration. I wish people can view this happenings through this angle, Russia can't just lay low and fold their arms it's been long overdue,Ukraine must reconcider its stance on this issue at hand
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Judybash93(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
I pray for peace to reign.
But this same America invaded Iraq and killed millions of people on the pretext that Iraq had a weapon of mass destruction just because of Iraq's crude oil.
This America has caused a lot of harm to the world.
If you go back to history, you will see the number of country's they have invaded and destroyed due to their selfish interest.

I totally agree but i swear without USA most of us wouldn't even exist today. Take a good look at WWII and imagine what could have happened if the results didn't go the way they went.
But at the end, two wrongs don't make a right
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Psady(m): 5:13am On Feb 27, 2022
Quiny32323:
If you are asked to choose between 2 devils I guess you will go for the lesser devil, that's why the west is better off, their citizens are there to checkmate the madness of their leaders unlike Russia where Putin woke up and made the stupid choice of invading a country in this 21st century that everyone is thinking of building a better economy. Crimea that was annexed by Russia some years back is redundant now, the hospitality industry is dead already. The Donetsk region was one of the most industrialized zone in Ukraine but immediately russia interfered, it turned to a war zone. I support his idea of stopping ukraine from joining nato which he already gotten the world's attention but invading ukraine at the detriment of your country's economy and progress is so daft and uncalled for considering the impact on russia economy and overall growth. If this persist, russia will implode and he will go down.
Please enlighten us more why u think Russia will implode or go down, Willl the west attack? Or is Ukraine capable of coming out of this victorious?
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Psady(m): 5:25am On Feb 27, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

Nairaland has a lot of Pro-Russian Mercenaries and Putin Urchins who doesn't know the impact of war but are ready to ass-lick Putin everyday.

Before y'all come for my head, I understand the angle Putin is coming from.
Putin will not sit down and watch Ukraine romance with Russia's fierce enemies.
Ukraine joining NATO means Russia may wake up one day and be attacked by USA and her allies.

On the other hand, Ukraine won't sit and watch Russia bully her on a daily basis.

More than 100,000 people have fled Ukraine into neighboring countries like Poland and Romania in the past three days.
A humanitarian disaster is looming large in Ukraine alongside a Refugee crisis.
its not about being a pro-Russian mercenary or putin urchin, it's more like what will u do if u find yourself in a situation as Russia. If you so understand the Power game in the world right now, then u would answer without being bias.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 27, 2022
jmoore:

Because na only Putin get nuke. Una just dey hype that dude.
undecided
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:13am On Feb 27, 2022
ivolt:

I am yet to see any intelligent or even rational defender of Putin in this war of aggression.

He can not attack Poland because Poland is a NATO member and an attack on a member state will give NATO a legal ground to fight back. If care is not taken, Russia will annex Ukraine to further push NATO backward
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Russia still have no right to invade Ukraine and this is about humanity here and we would also condemn the USA if they invade Mexico, we all know Ukraine can never attack Russia

We may condemn Russia on emotional and sentimental levels but Putin is doing it in his interest and the interest of his people. If Ukraine join NATO, they would set a base there to monitor Russia.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by olas24u(f): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2022
excel101:
First my foremost apology for using such words. There was just one Golf War, tagged "Operation Desert Storm" in 1991, while the one used in tracking Sadam Hussein was tagged Operation "Red Down", in 2003. Sweet dreams

No problems brother ,but Gulf is a name give to a place with certain features.its originally Persian Gulf (Persian Gulf (also known as Arabian Gulf),so the whole area is a Gulf.Persian Gulf: The countries that surround the Persian Gulf are: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by EternalBeing: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2022
ivolt:

They are all Muslim Jihadists always twisting Narratives to propagate and celebrate any situation that is Anti-Christian or Anti-America. Ukraine is predominantly a Christian Country.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Kormex: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Lamba42:
Do you know anyone into oil? I have suppliers for NNPC certified AGO in metric tons as well as crude & PMS.

Send your contact details
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Kormex: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2022
Kormex:

Send your contact details

kormexindltdnig@yahoo.com
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by tempex88(m): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2022
ivolt:

Why will I attack an association that is stronger than me when there is a weak link? The goal is to stop NATO expansion
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2022
DropsMic:

I don't give a f*ck about whites, Arabs or Asians... I respect them quite alright, but i don't give a f*ck about them just like they too don't give a f*ck about us.. As for this Russia-Ukraine matter I'd rather they keep fighting so the price of oil go dey rise dey go so this great nation — with the most useless leaders and daftest populace on earth — go fit benefit small..

*Sips my tea.
seconded
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by nairamaniac: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Quiny32323:
If you are asked to choose between 2 devils I guess you will go for the lesser devil, that's why the west is better off, their citizens are there to checkmate the madness of their leaders unlike Russia where Putin woke up and made the stupid choice of invading a country in this 21st century that everyone is thinking of building a better economy. Crimea that was annexed by Russia some years back is redundant now, the hospitality industry is dead already. The Donetsk region was one of the most industrialized zone in Ukraine but immediately russia interfered, it turned to a war zone. I support his idea of stopping ukraine from joining nato which he already gotten the world's attention but invading ukraine at the detriment of your country's economy and progress is so daft and uncalled for considering the impact on russia economy and overall growth. If this persist, russia will implode and he will go down.
Russia can't go down economically as u think. That's why they did the recent pacts with china which has an economy catching up with the US.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by excel101(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2022
olas24u:

No problems brother ,but Gulf is a name give to a place with certain features.its originally Persian Gulf (Persian Gulf (also known as Arabian Gulf),so the whole area is a Gulf.Persian Gulf: The countries that surround the Persian Gulf are: Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates
smiley smiley
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Quiny32323: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2022
nairamaniac:
Russia can't go down economically as u think. That's why they did the recent pacts with china which has an economy catching up with the US.

China is gradually withdrawing, some of their banks have withdrawn their services from russia apart from oil, russia and other mineral resources which embargo will be placed on if Putin's madness continues.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Quiny32323: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2022
Psady:
Please enlighten us more why u think Russia will implode or go down, Willl the west attack? Or is Ukraine capable of coming out of this victorious?

Russia citizens are dissatisfied with Putin's movement which I know includes the military. Don't underestimate them because they are not like our zombie army. You saw his spy chief the other made some suspicious statement which putin countered immediately. During world war 2,Hitler escaped assassination by chance and this was carried out by his close generals. History might repeat it self and putin might not be lucky and the citizens might rise up if the hardship persist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Kenyan Man Twists His Body To Make Money / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.