Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order (44898 Views)

US Wants Europeans To Join Standoff Against China / Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China / Russia-ukraine War: Time Will Prove Our Position – China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Bigchristo: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Noneroone:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/ukrainian-war-time-to-call-the-europeans-to-order/
I am glad Nairaland finally published an article for those people hating on Russia about this invasion to see exactly what happened instead of judging from what the western propaganda media’s publish for them to paint Russia as the devil while the US and NATO claim saint then UN fold it hands to watch them expanding and bridging the Minsk agreements all their tactics and plans was to lure Ukraine to be under EU from there they will start building Nuke to strike Russia those who don’t understand the logic will see US and NATO to be saint whereas they’re the real devil here, make una wake up this is 21st century every country have right to do whatever US is doing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by akin101: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
For those confused about the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, and by extension NATO.
— Russia represents a polygamous husband with many wives like Ukraine, Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, and the other Ex-Soviet Republics.
— In 1991, Ukraine being the most beautiful wife, demanded a divorce from her draconian husband.
— Russia grudgingly allowed her, but due to his toxicity and ego, he would rather see her remain single, subservient, and dependent.
— As a dynamic lady, Ukraine rapidly developed herself into one of the most beautiful women after the divorce.
— To the chagrin of Russia, Ukraine, his ex-wife, becomes a center of attraction wanted by other men, including his foe, NATO.
—Ukraine’s pulchritude and natural endowment earn her recognition from NATO—a counterpart to Russia.
—The relationship between NATO and Ukraine started growing at an alarming pace, unsettling the nerves of the ex-husband, Russia.
— As expected of a toxic narcissist, Russia went berserk. He insisted that a relationship between Ukraine and NATO will breed conspiratorial connivance, which poses a more significant threat to the masculinity and ego of Russia.
— NATO, a polygamist like Russia, is a liberal. His wives include the U.K., U.S., Greece, Germany, Spain, and many more.
— To NATO, the addition of Ukraine to his fleet of wives makes him more powerful and gives him an upper hand ahead of Russia.
— To Russia, NATO, and Ukraine’s marriage poses a grandiose threat to his territory. Therefore, he is committed to ensuring the relationship never happens.
— In his quest to truncate this relationship, Russia wants to reconstitute his past relationship; he is a nationalist, a fascist in the mode of Adolf Hitler.
— As a result of this, he abruptly barged into his unsuspecting ex-wife’s house a few days ago.
— The unwanted guest is currently holding her hostage, surrounding her house with hundreds of _dongaris_.
— NATO, at the moment, is scrambling for how best to rescue his new wife from her abusive ex.
— Russia had warned that anyone who interferes as he gobbles Ukraine would suffer consequences that they did not dream possible; that is, he has nuclear weapons to eviscerate even those who know nothing about his strained relationship with his ex.
—Right now, Ukraine is stuck between an abusive ex-husband and a new lover who has promised her the most exquisite things in the world.
— The world is perturbed as they watch this dispute in awe and fear.
— The rescue mission, if haphazardly planned, may likely boomerang into an all-out war between the two suitors and their friends.
— NATO, a businessman (Capitalist) and the controller of the G7, has threatened to impose severe sanctions against Russia if he fails to withdraw his _Dongaris_ from Ukraine's premises.
— The G7 are the big guys around. They include the U.S., U.K., Canada, EU, Italy, Japan, France, and Germany. An affiliation with these guys is lucrative, capable of catapulting any country to booming affluence.
— The essence of these sanctions is that these big guys will ghost Russia and cut every tie with him in an attempt to humble him “economically.”

*How is Africa connected to this conflict?*
— Africa should be worried about one thing, her economy.
— Economically, Africa and the rest of the world will be significantly affected should a war break out in Europe.
— The world is yet to recover fully from the aftermath of COVID-19.
— Asides from that, I see no reason why any African country/leader should take sides, at least, for now.
— Russia is the only European country that stood with Africa during the colonial period. Russia fought with Angola against the South African apartheid regime and defended Lumumba.
— Africa had better be spectators rather than a participant in this conflict.
— It is not on record that Russia had once colonized or invaded the African continent like Ukraine's new husband once did.
— There is an ongoing liberation in Mali. Russia is currently liberating Mali from French Imperialism.
— The embittered ex and the new husband are inconsolable at the moment.
— Although Olori Ebi (the United Nations) has attempted to mediate, Russia is deviant to his appeasement because the U.S. is the one feeding Olori Ebi the most. Understandably, he may not favor Russia.

©️ *Ife-Ajayi*
2/25/2022

fantastic analysis ajayi

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I don't and have never viewed fulani hedsmen as evil, but I know a lot of them are being used by the powers that be to murder and pillage.
You and I are saying the same thing though, if I perceive any settlers and intending to do harm to me, I'll rain down fire upon them before they're able to fully mobilize and attack me.
That's what Putin is doing

It's simple and straightforward. It human instinct but sentiment has clouded the judgment of some people think otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Olumaeme: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
naija4life247:
If Europe especially former Soviet Union States continues forming alliance with USA and allowing USA to build military bases in Europe and near Russia, then one day, we will all wake up in Hell because Putin will nuke all of us.

If your neighbour keeps making friends with Cultists and Criminals, if you don't invade your neighbour's house and eject everyone, one day you will be attacked and sent packing from your house, that is, if you are not raped, maimed and killed.

Who your neighbours make friends with is non of your business, except of course, you are also a criminal and have eaten the forbidden fruit.

Why should Russia be treathened by who an independent country decides to mingle with?
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by MrDebonair: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
People keep spewing thrash. Is Putin the only person with nuclear weapons? Because others haven't chosen destruction doesn't imply that they are weak or they can't choose same.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by franchasng: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dollywood:
Sometimes I wish people will calm down n reason before rushing into conclusions. America will always dictate for the world. If America says someone is bad, then that person is automatically bad.

Putin is only protecting her interest, stop judging this man. USA made us think Ghadaffi was bad and brought him down. Look at Libya today, Iraq the same thing with Yemen and, Afghanistan and alot of them.

When Israel was killing Palestinians USA never said a thing. But now the whole world is against Russia cos Ukraine wanna join NATO and leave USSR. Why will you Join NATO when Russia is not at peace with USA?? So USA will be at Russia's boarder all in the name of alliance with Ukraine, as the Soviet Union headquarters do u know what that means??
Most of you supporting Putin are senseless cretins that lack understanding of what is really happening.

Putin did not invade Ukraine because Ukraine a former USSR wants to join NATO, its a useless excuse.

Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia are all former USSR and share closer borders with Russia and they are all members of NATO since 2004, why haven't Russia invaded them since Russia don't want former USSR nations to join NATO?

If Russia is that strong and fearless like Putin is making you urchins believe, let him invade Latvia or Estonia or Lithuania and punish them for joining NATO, of course he knows that if he dares that, US and NATO will delete Russia from the face of earth and that's why they paunced on the most vulnerable prey, Ukraine.

Putin's excuse of invading Ukraine is useless and lack no merit.

If he wants to assist the new breakaway regions of Luhansk and Donetsk then let him go to those regions and station his army and wait for Ukraine to near those regions.

Putin is a madman and all those supporting him are senseless cretins, mostly senseless Muslim terrorists and their senseless sympathizers.

7 Likes

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed 2 useless idiots of a president go they talk rubbish.na citizen life go they waste. whats all these rubbish na why can that putin bomb that Ukraine government house or vice versa why will the citizen bear the consequence of what the 2 idiotic presidents fighting.why cant they make peace

Enough of this war

Let's talk about nepa not giving us light these days, pure water and co adding money etc.. stop hypocrisy
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by jesmond3945: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
ivolt:

Wait, America deployed troops to Poland who is a member of NATO
and Russia decided to invade Ukraine after lying for weeks?

Why not attack America or Poland the alleged offender?

I am yet to see any intelligent or even rational defender of Putin in this war of aggression.
nato bombed yugoslavia for 78 days because they are doing the same thing ukraine is doing today. This war is between nato and russia. Both sides would rather use small countries as pawns.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by aribisala0(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
naija4life247:
If Europe especially former Soviet Union States continues forming alliance with USA and allowing USA to build military bases in Europe and near Russia, then one day, we will all wake up in Hell because Putin will nuke all of us.

If your neighbour keeps making friends with Cultists and Criminals, if you don't invade your neighbour's house and eject everyone, one day you will be attacked and sent packing from your house, that is, if you are not raped, maimed and killed.
Yes No more open grazing

When they first came it was innocent mumu abokis with cow until they started laying down the law
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by uniquetechng: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Ode, USA invaded and killed more than one millionaire Iraqis and nothing happened!
Iraq invaded Kuwait first, guess you were not aware of that.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by equity1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Let there be peace. That's my stance.

For part time Job , see my signature.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by jesmond3945: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
Ode, USA invaded and killed more than one millionaire Iraqis and nothing happened!
not only that, they bombed libya and invaded and occupied Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Henz81: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
u lack intelligence and that's why you can't comprehend anything! Why did USA invade Iraq and kill more than one million people? Double standard or what?
Saddam Hussein was a dictator who needed to be removed.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by doffman: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
u lack intelligence and that's why you can't comprehend anything! Why did USA invade Iraq and kill more than one million people? Double standard or what?
Up till now , no single pro Ukrainian has answer the question.
They always quick to blame Putin rather .
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by ivolt: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
jesmond3945:
nato bombed yugoslavia for 78 days because they are doing the same thing ukraine is doing today. This war is between nato and russia. Both sides would rather use small countries as pawns.

The issue right now is Russia invading Ukraine.
Try to stay on topic.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Cold War is playing out in proxy, Russia is only defending itself from the expansionist NATO.

The question is why does everyone hate Russia or why do they want to move away from Russia? Why do they love the EU, I think the USA is a very good neighbour to Mexico, why are some Russian neighbours always scared of Russia, I just see putin as paranoid, no country can attack Russia, we all know that, Mexico can never choose Russia over the USA

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by jesmond3945: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2022
ivolt:

At least one of you Putin urchins should prove me wrong.
Show some intelligence no matter how little.
if russia attacks nato or america, just know world war 3 has started. A war of nuclear weapons.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by xeju: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
ivolt:

I am yet to see any intelligent or even rational defender of Putin in this war of aggression.

All the defences are just from children who hate America but is Russia invading America or Ukraine. Most of the defenders are just insensitive to the ply of Ukrainians who have decided to be free run their countries the way they want as a sovereign state

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by jesmond3945: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
Sunnick:
Putin did the right thing. I can sit at home and watch my enemy surround me in any form, I will surely respond. It's the reasonable thing to do after complaining too long to deaf ears.
he knows how deadly nato is. Nato bombed serbia for 78 good days. Killed civilians with american support.

3 Likes

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Alcoron: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2022
ivolt:

Biden plans to deploy troops to Poland in the aftermath of the Ukrainian invasion not before. Which the author is referring to as further provocation.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Oscillator: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Drsmartphilips: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
franchasng:
Most of you supporting Putin are senseless cretins that lack understanding of what is really happening.

Putin did not invade Ukraine because Ukraine a former USSR wants to join NATO, its a useless excuse.

Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia are all former USSR and share closer borders with Russia and they are all members of NATO since 2004, why haven't Russia invaded them since Russia don't want former USSR nations to join NATO?

If Russia is that strong and fearless like Putin is making you urchins believe, let him invade Latvia or Estonia or Lithuania and punish them for joining NATO, of course he knows that if he dares that, US and NATO will delete Russia from the face of earth and that's why they paunced on the most vulnerable prey, Ukraine.

Putin's excuse of invading Ukraine is useless and lack no merit.

If he wants to assist the new breakaway regions of Luhansk and Donetsk then let him go to those regions and station his army and wait for Ukraine to near those regions.

Putin is a madman and all those supporting him are senseless cretins, mostly senseless Muslim terrorists and their senseless sympathizers.

you are very daft. Why didnt usa allow ussr build a base in cuba in 1962.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by excel101(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
olas24u:

lies ,they said iraq had weapons of mass destruction ,and it was false
Don't just talk because others are talking. I know you were not born then, but your history books are there for you to read.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by maasoap(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
jmoore:

Because na only Putin get nuke. Una just dey hype that dude.

You didn't get the point, Putin is determined to use whatever in his arsenal to defend his country and deal with the instigators (EU, NATO, USA). And when he does that, these instigators too will do the same. And that's how everything will be turned into dust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by cooltola(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
InoGetJoy:
Ukraine allowed themselves to be used as pawns in a game with the big boys. Nairaland armchair generals are here blaming Russia due to being brainwashed by Western propaganda and sentiments.
It's just like Niger Republic giving support to Boko Haram and then when Nigeria invades Niger Republic people will start making noise.

If I were president, I'll do this exact same thing Putin is doing

It is the people of Ukraine that want to join NATO, no one is forcing Ukraine to join
.na them wan join, just asyou have to right to choose Buhari or Atiku. No country has been forced to Join NATO, na them dey choose. it is up to Russia to pursuade Ukraine not to join, Bombing Ukraine is wrong way of pursuading, so therefore Russia is wrong. Beside many Russians do not even support this Putin war and many Russians are tired of Putin. Just as many Nigerians are tired of Buhari. NATO have never attacked Russia military s m except provoked.

4 Likes

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
ivolt:

Your comprehending ability is low, you shouldn't be here making arguments.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by Oyiboman69: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dollywood:
Sometimes I wish people will calm down n reason before rushing into conclusions. America will always dictate for the world. If America says someone is bad, then that person is automatically bad.

Putin is only protecting her interest, stop judging this man. USA made us think Ghadaffi was bad and brought him down. Look at Libya today, Iraq the same thing with Yemen and, Afghanistan and alot of them.

When Israel was killing Palestinians USA never said a thing the whole world watched as isreal was first decimated from their ancestral land...how will you defend yourself if you're isreal which is surrounded by many enemies . But now the whole world is against Russia cos Ukraine wanna join NATO and leave USSR Ukraine is no longer in the Soviet Union but a sovereign state. Why will you Join NATO when Russia is not at peace with USA?? who told you american
and Russia are enemy?... So USA will be at Russia's boarder all in the name of alliance with Ukraine, as the Soviet Union headquarters do u know what that means??
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by darediamond(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
naija4life247:

Practically!!
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by gambojimeta: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
Another Nigerian expert grin
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by olas24u(f): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
excel101:
Don't just talk because others are talking. I know you were not born then, but your history books are there for you to read.
You are olodo and olodo that is so confident we can help you if you humble yourself.There were 2 gulf wars and you have confused yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by HilcomTech(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2022
ivolt:

At least one of you Putin urchins should prove me wrong.
Show some intelligence no matter how little.

People like you are the reasons why it very difficult for other races to respect the black race.
Re: Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order by iJhoe(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
That's called double-standard. The west are fiddling on these issues with their robust information channels whilet inscribing some the bad guys while, we know the actual bad guy.

Well, it's still wrong to invade another sovereign country. Two wrongs can't make it right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.