Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity (666 Views)

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity by seniormallam(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
If you are in Abuja you will bear me witness that A.A RANO has been the only fuel station that has been selling fuel everyday since the two cargoes of the NNPC arrived,

What happened to other major marketers that were given fuel by the NNPC to ease fuel this week,

While others are hoarding fuel, A.A RANO has been selling in every of her filling stations this week,

Just got my fuel @actual price.

The man really helped out, he deserved award abeg.

Other major marketers with oyinbo directors should continue hoarding fuel,

Naija please support your own

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity by yuping(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
undecided even for Kaduna the filling station dey try their pump don't short.
Re: Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity by Beblessedbaba: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2022
Business Strategy...Once the fuel issue eases off. Will you patronize any of those other useless stations ?

Answer is Capital NO
Re: Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
This bastards !!!!
Re: Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity by Buharidgeneral: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Shafa too is trying

But govt needs to do more. The queue is unprecendent

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity by Deborah98(f): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
The silent and mysterious billionaire. I wonder why he's not in the news yet.
Re: Shout Out To A.A RANO For Easing Fuel Scarcity by BlazinGlory40: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
The silent and mysterious billionaire. I wonder why he's not in the news yet.

He doesn’t have to be... not everyone loves publicity

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Organisation, OIC Hails Buhari Govt For Donating $1million To Afghanista / Advise Me I'm Planning To Lead A Protest Against This Government / Do You Agree With This Statement About Budillon And Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.