Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up (1589 Views)

Countries Rush High-risk Sudan Evacuation, Amid Fierce Fighting / How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / Snake Island: 13 Ukrainia Soldiers' Final Words Before Being Blown Up By Missile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by NigeriaNawa: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by helinues: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Interesting

See as how the soldiers are busy fighting for another man's cause while they hide behind their Tv watching
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by NigeriaNawa: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:
Interesting

See as how the soldiers are busy fighting for another man's cause while they hide behind their Tv watching

They are defending their land from the aggressor !

7 Likes

Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by helinues: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

They are defending their land from the aggressor !

And the Russian soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Wawelexy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=110575419]Interesting

See as how the soldiers are busy fighting for another man's cause while they hide behind their Tv watching[/quote

all in the name of fighting for their country... But if they refuse to fight too, the might get killed. So its better u die fighting.
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by NigeriaNawa: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

Wasting their lives for the leaders who are watching TV ? sad grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by helinues: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Wawelexy post=110575636][/quote]

All the best to both of them fighting. I am yet to put on Tv today, and my favourite radio station don't give a hoot.

Make dem no use their egos scatter my weekend. I go follow the updates on Tv from Monday. Matches are played across Europe this weekend, see as how the stadiums was full.

City game is almost, I can't come and kill myself grin cheesy
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by helinues: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

Wasting their lives for the leaders who are watching TV ? sad grin

That no be noble dead at all
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Amunethseranu(f): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

They are fighting unjust Ukraine and america/uk evil scheme .
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Elianawalker(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hope you people have not started searching out old videos just to lie to us

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Ojiofor: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Not gonna be easy for Russian troops cos of ambush like this one plus NATO supplied Ukraine with modern defensive weapon.
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by NigeriaNawa: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Elianawalker:
Hope you people have not started searching out old videos just to lie to us

No, this is brand new from Twitter. Study the meta data - thanks.
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by helinues: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ojiofor:
Not gonna be easy for Russian troops cos of ambush like this one plus NATO supplied Ukraine with modern defensive weapon.

How many of the Ukraine military unit can operate some of the defensive weapons? Not disputing the ambush and casualties from Russia's side
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Wawelexy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

All the best to both of them fighting. I am yet to put on Tv today, and my favourite radio station don't give a hoot.

Make dem no use their egos scatter my weekend. I go follow the updates on Tv from Monday. Matches are played across Europe this weekend, see as how the stadiums was full.

City game is almost, I can't come and kill myself grin cheesy

moreover they won't give a damn if it was to be an africa nation grin
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

they are killing civilians in ukraine
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Russia please attack any NATO member state.. please, I am begging....
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Ojiofor: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

How many of the Ukraine military unit can operate some of the defensive weapons? Not disputing the ambush and casualties from Russia's side

Some NATO personel were in Ukraine to offer training to Ukrainian soldiers on how to use those weapons.But at the end the more they resist the more the war is prolonged and the country destroyed as a result of fighting and bombing cos no going back for Putin.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by IamAtikulate: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
moralistic:

Lord Putin dare not.

He is busy fighting non-NATO Ukraine to deter them from joining NATO leave NATO-members Estonia and Latvia that pose greater security risk to Russia.

The funny thing is both countries share direct border with Russia.

Why is Putin not attacking them?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Lord Putin dare not.

He is busy fighting non-NATO Ukraine to deter them from joining NATO leave NATO-members Estonia and Latvia that pose greater security risk to Russia.

The funny thing is both countries share direct border with Russia.

Why is Putin not attacking them?
. Putin is not man enough
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Samade7: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
Fool-tin go soon blow off nuclear weapon. cheesy
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by Nonexisting: 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
moralistic:

Na so you hate Russia reach?

Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by grandiose4ever: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Amazing stuff
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by harsysky(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
helinues:

you don't disappoint at all. So they should allow a country to spy through them using a neiboring country? After, the spying and learning of their tactics, they would now lose more soldiers than this.

The Russians are just preventing future occurrences. Though, innocent people are dying and it's bad. That's the game of war, and what it brings to the table.

I know you act like you care for those dead folks, but apparently you don't cos you don't even care about your country.
Re: Ukraine - New Video Footage Of Fierce Fighting As Russian Tanks Are Blown Up by joyandfaith: 2:53am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:
Interesting

That is what they are being paid for. Military is a useless profession that we cannot do without.

(1) (Reply)

The People Who Control The World / British Voters Have Been Googling What EU Stands For Today / Italian Port Workers Refuse To Load Shipment Of Arms Headed For Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.