Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life (1133 Views)

I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by Crucialgem(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]WHY I BROKE UP WITH MY EX

This girl has been so controversial,I sometimes go crazy because of her unpredicted behavior, one day I actually showed up in her pharmacy shop without her knowing because her boss was around she started staring at me with disgust, right from when I alighted because she could see me from inside, I entered the shop and wanted to play it cool with her boss by saying some joke, hmmm na so bad eye this girl they carry look me, it was so embarrassing I felt like entering the ground. I left the shop and sticked around so we can go home together since our area is opposite each other

When this girl closed she literally started yelling at me for starting a discussion with her boss, worst of all she branched her male friend shop and narrated the whole issue to them making me look like fool

To crown it all she branched a restaurant that same day while I was still following her she asked me to stay outside and went in, looool she came out with a guy claiming to be her senior from school with a well packaged food

She literarily came back, probably she thought I now have money but I told her point black I have a girlfriend already. To hell with her
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by Hezzyluv: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
grin
That girl really show you shege because you no get money

A wise man in this forum once said, "the y in your girlfriend should always be silent during pronunciation" cool
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by bigcee(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
You and your babe dey craze. Make una get out undecided

Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wait so u went through this because of a woman? I think Op should be crowned P.R.O SIMple men association
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2022

I left the shop and sticked around so we can go home together since our area is opposite each other

When this girl closed she literally started yelling at me for starting a discussion with her boss, worst of all she branched her male friend shop and narrated the whole issue to them making me look like fool

To crown it all she branched a restaurant that same day while I was still following her she asked me to stay outside and went in, looool she came out with a guy claiming to be her senior from school with a well packaged food

i had to checked your sex,if you are truly a man I'm sharing gender with or you are just a transgender, cos you really look a whooped ass SISSY sad

1 Like

Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by donbachi(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
She go soon put 5 tablets of volume 4 for drink for u....she go banga anoda guy ontop of ur head while u dey sleep.
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by stixxy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
Mumu boy
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by Cerebellum: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
How old are you OP
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by Goldbw122(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Ok, you have to stand up to girls don't be shy... When you are confident then you can win any girl at hand.
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2022
donbachi:
She go soon put 5 tablets of volume 4 for drink for u....she go banga anoda guy ontop of ur head while u dey sleep.
You too spoil my canal pastor kikikiki
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by donbachi(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
You too spoil my canal pastor kikikiki
oh my daughter.how are u?hope u cool.
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
donbachi:
oh my daughter.how are u?hope u cool.
I'm fine pastor
Re: New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol... What many men don't know is that girls hate simps.

You're a simp and it disgusted her. Move on!

(1) (Reply)

Group Sex / “I No Know Say Money Dey Ashewo” — Lady Quits Her Day Job To Become Ashewo / How Often Do You Access Facebook After Joining Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.