Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin (52205 Views)

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / U.S. Forces Were Training The Guinean Soldiers Who Took Off To Stage A Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by AlphikkaTech: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dasilva12:

I SURE SAY NA RUSSIA YOU DEY STAY BA?
Moscow to the world
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
staom:
All these Nigerian guys praising Putin, I never understand una relationship oo
Leun:
Anyone here agrees putin is a mad man?

You two above should read the two posts below and let me see if your understanding of the situation is better now. Lol

Walkee:
I stand with Vladimir Putin, the greatest man in the world. The West with the help of their media propaganda machine have turned the weak minded against a man fighting their empire of death and destruction.
They want to establish bases in Ukraine which is a stone throw from Russia with lots of Soviet Union equipment and you expect Putin to look away?
AlphikkaTech:
Propaganda News

You can see how American media made it look like it was a minister in Kremlin Russia that made the statement.

Putin is wise, he made the right decision to invade Ukraine and end NATO encroachment into Russian mainland.

A lot of NIGERIANs are not educated about the Ukraine-Russia conflict hence their support for the United States.

The case of Ukraine is a SOUND warning to all Democratic states, Ukraine voted in a Comedian to run their country and I hope they are all laughing now.

Ukraine saw too Giants fighting and decided to join the fight instead of choosing neutrality or playing them against each other.

Long live NIGERIA, long live RUSSIA

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by AlphikkaTech: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
PointZerom:

Trash...trash...trash all I see here is TRASH.

Your eyes are bad then, go see a doctor ASAP before you go blind to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by dcasca(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
A dog that is destined to be lost will never listen to the whistle of the hunter.

The beginning of the end of Putin
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Benjax4all: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
wink2015:
PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN IS VERY BOLD.

I LIKE HIS GUTS.

He has done so much for Russia.

Russia remains a global balancing force.

The same Ukraine you guys are praising are rascist.

They have killed several Nigeria students studying in Kiev or Kyiv.

They have killed separatists in Donbas regions of Ukraine.

President Putin had to support and recognize the two republic in the Donbas regions that Luhansk republic and Donetsk republic.

Did n't the American created Kosovo state from Serbia and Bosnia?

Who gave the west the right to establish a sovereign state without establish procedure that carry the wider global community.
Russian too are also racist, even worst than Ukraine
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by AlphikkaTech: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
milann:
what does Russia stand to lose if Ukraine joins nato?

Their freedom and independence bro. NATO can easily invade them within the twinkle of an eye.

2 Likes

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by InoGetJoy: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
HenryDion:

That's the frightening aspect. It shouldn't turn to a world war.
amen
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by aribisala0(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Krismas:
cool Its is my believe European leaders have forgotten the lessons of the Cold War? This are the times u wish a man like Winston Churchill was alive. PUTIN’S BLUFF needs to be called. If it comes down to nuclear free-for-all, some of his generals will blink if Putin refuses to blink. That’s wen he will be kicked out of office. If Putin is suicidal, I don’t think many of his generals are. So, NATO needs to give Putin’s commanders an ‘EXCUSE’ to overthrow him. By matching force with him till it becomes a nuclear stand-off.
Do you know what the balance of conventional forces in Europe is?
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Shevchenkko: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lovenorth:
Putin is the most loved and cherished President in the world right now, anybody that is not happy with his action should head straight to Ukraine or shut up
Islamabad
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by godliman: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
Propaganda News

You can see how American media made it look like it was a minister in Kremlin Russia that made the statement.

Putin is wise, he made the right decision to invade Ukraine and end NATO encroachment into Russian mainland.

A lot of NIGERIANs are not educated about the Ukraine-Russia conflict hence their support for the United States.

The case of Ukraine is a SOUND warning to all Democratic states, Ukraine voted in a Comedian to run their country and I hope they are all laughing now.

Ukraine saw too Giants fighting and decided to join the fight instead of choosing neutrality or playing them against each other.

Well done Mr Educated. If you had a relative in Ukraine you would have sued for peace not Putin's madness. May Hitler happen to Putin, may Germany happen to Russia.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Justice4Toto: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10547457/Minister-urges-Russian-generals-stage-COUP-against-Putin.html

Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said yesterday that he appeared to have 'gone Tonto'.
[b]
[/b]

Hmm Tonto Dike
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by AlphikkaTech: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
jaxxy:

Ukraine has not joined NATO so why the invasion? What is also wrong with Ukraine joining EU for economic benefits? Russia should respect their boundaries.

I can understand the NATO situation and Ukraine has tried to negotiate guarantees with Russia yet they continue their Invasion. Does that makes any sense?? undecided

Ukrainians President called to discuss with Putin personally and made a public appeal. What exactly does Russia want??

I have never seen America do Smtn like this even in Libya as bad as it was Gadaffi never appealed or tried to negotiate the way Ukraine has done.

Look at the senseless comments u are making. Is trump not a media personality.

Stop watching CNN. CNN is biased. I'm quoting you here 'As bad as Gaddafi was', bro wtf are you saying, compare Gaddafi Libya and democratic Libya.

I don't need to pinpoint everything to you, do your research about the conflict.

3 Likes

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by JohnSP99: 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dorad:
Of course, they would tag him as mad

I have a deep sense of loyalty to Putin especially after I watch clips of him on Youtube last year. When he was talking to a boy who just had a kidney transplant. He made me cried and laugh that day. The baby boy was also so jovial and was asking questions.... He was so polite to the boy's parent and he asked his mother" Can I touch him". When he was leaving, he kissed the boy.

No matter how hard the western media are trying hard to paint Putin bad.... That man will be a hero to me....
this is one stupid comment I have read today, what did you read this to yourself before posting this, you really are suffering from emotional trauma for this, a man his killing innocent people from a sovereign nation that is no way a subsidiary of his nation and you pledge loyalty to such man. then you should be stayed away from cos you are obviously a murderer and a killer. can't imagine a nation invading Nigeria and your place of residence is attacked with deaths all around you, will you pledge your loyalty to the president of such a nation,you really need deliverance from your emotional trauma
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by AlphikkaTech: 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
chronique:

Are you answering them? People that talk from morals and sentiments and would rather apply sentiments than logic on a matter of national security. They are the reason why we are stuck with buhari as a president.
Sad fact about Nigerians embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by godliman: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
LollySeaSide:
Putin already has the military in his pocket.
Putin is one of the most corrupt politicians in the world and the corruption extends deeply into the Russian military.
Top military personnel are benefitting heavily from this nonsense that Russia is displaying.
I can only imagine the amount of money that'll be quoted at the end of the day for the execution of the "special military operation" in Ukraine.
I think they mentioned his name in that Pandora papers
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Kay25(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
TracyDelta:
If this will bring peace, why not?
Hello everyone, I am that single mum of kids who asked for help cos I am depressed. Since I have to give something for something, I am now available for hook-up for men in Owerri, Umuahia, ABA and Portharcourt. Please I am doing this for money. These are the locations I can travel to. Interested men should call me on 0816 154 0063.
Serious men only pls. Thank you
So u can't do bricklaying jobs or wash woman job?if they eventually use u for rituals na u and God go dey drag am for hell for just being lazy to do better thing to get money..

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by AlphikkaTech: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
sunto:

When someone is addicted to too much of nollywood, this is how they think. Even if UKRAINE SURRENDER to day Russia have lost too much in just 3 day. Over 3000 armies. Why did you think Russia ban social media in Russia yesterday.

Keep listening to Propaganda. It's day 3 and Russia is already at Ukraine's capital Kyiv. Dream on, Ukrainian president was foolish to challenge Russia. Why do you think America backed out after urging Ukraine's president to challenge Russia.

You think the world runs on sentiments and little feelings, the world runs on practicality and Ukraine's president bleeped up big time.

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Kelvin3476: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
Propaganda News

RUSSIA GO NEED UR HELP AFTER THIS WAR
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Krismas(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
aribisala0:
A lot of people seeing this have never studied European History/. Rewind back to 1945 after the end of World War 2. The Soviet Union did not start the war but they lost more lives than any other country.
More than Germany that started the war combined with what France , the UK and USA all together lost, Nearly 24 million people they lost .. The Red Army defeated the Nazis and were in Berlin when the war ended. They divided Germany into 2 and the Red Army was there in Eastern Germany till 1991.

Now when Hitler started his madness he occupied Poland and then all Russia's neighbours whilst promising Stalin that he would never invade the Soviet Union. In the end Hitler reneged and attacked. After 1945 we had two Germanies the East Where Angela Merkel grew up and the West with an Electric fence separating them.

American forces and nuclear weapons on the West Soviet on the East.
That is the psychology and experience of Russians

They will never allow NATO to settle in Poland(a member) not to talk of Ukraine joining. They are at home so it is cheaper for them . First deal with Ukraine but in the long term they can never be comfortable with NATO in Poland Romania Latvia Estonia Lithuania and a confrontation is inevitable . Based on experience they feel genuinely threatened and when they raise this with NATO it is dismissed

I think Putin has learnt from Buhari and is speaking to them in the language they understand
I believe he has calculated all the sanctions and decided they can survive and they will
Russians are rugged.
You do not survive a country with - 20 degrees Celsius weather or the Battle of Stalingrad without being rugged. Their Calculus is they would rather cut off totally from the West than back down

They are not Iran or North Korea so they will have a "dey your lane" relationship with NATO they will sell oil to India Pakistan, China and return to what happened during the Cold War selling weapons to NATO enemies . We can expect more proxy wars in Africa just like happened in Angola, Mozambique , Namibia etc. The West will be desperate for oil and gas so expect coups and counter coups across Africa and South America

They will not starve. Russia is the largest country on earth by size and very blessed with resources and no one can blockade them. They can feed themselves .

Sanctions will change nothing .

The West need to sit down and engage. The more weapons they send in the more inevitable a confrontation would be
As far as Russia is concerned peace means NATO should move back and if not war. It will be one country at a time and Poland is probably next

So when people talk of sovereign Nations being able to do what they like The answer would be 24 million lives lost.

All those countries to the East of Germany like Poland were freed from Nazi Germany by the Soviet Union this is very important to Russian security because that is where the Nazis came through to Russia. They could not defend themselves , Russia freed them and will not allow another attack to come from there
cool Most Eastern Europe countries seek NATO membership WILLINGLY. They are not been coerced into the alliance. Why then do this countries try to get away from any union wit Russia? It is hopeless insisting countries around u shudnt join NATO wen u have no better alternative or package for them. In the end Putin is going to get the war he is begging for.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Kay25(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
Walkee:
I stand with Vladimir Putin, the greatest man in the world. The West with the help of their media propaganda machine have turned the weak minded against a man fighting their empire of death and destruction.
They want to establish bases in Ukraine which is a stone throw from Russia with lots of Soviet Union equipment and you expect Putin to look away?
U must be a Taliban ....
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by AlphikkaTech: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dgodfada:

Another madman spotted

CNN zombie, you won't still get VISA to the US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Kay25(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dorad:
Of course, they would tag him as mad

I have a deep sense of loyalty to Putin especially after I watch clips of him on Youtube last year. When he was talking to a boy who just had a kidney transplant. He made me cried and laugh that day. The baby boy was also so jovial and was asking questions.... He was so polite to the boy's parent and he asked his mother" Can I touch him". When he was leaving, he kissed the boy.

No matter how hard the western media are trying hard to paint Putin bad.... That man will be a hero to me....
Another terrorist on NL spotted

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by wilzindinero: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
The world has always been divided into to two; USA & it's Allies on one side, Russia & it's Allies on the other side of the divide...the truth is the US govt has done worse judging by their failure in the middle East. They can't dare Russia bcus it will end in disaster for them...is there any need of bn an ally to the big 5 when it is Crystal clear that they can't really save you from bn overrun by any of those big guys above?
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Kelvin3476: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lovenorth:
Putin is the most loved and cherished President in the world right now, anybody that is not happy with his action should head straight to Ukraine or shut up
HEAD SLAMMER I HAIL OH
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by AlphikkaTech: 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
Winters23:

Someone said Ukraine citizens are not innocent because they willingly voted an American puppet.

And I agree!

This is what happens when you side with the enemy against your kindred.

Not only a puppet, Ukraine's president was an active 'COMEDIAN' before joining politics and winning the presidential elections
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Krismas(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
aribisala0:
Do you know what the balance of conventional forces in Europe is?
grin Putin himself has confessed he cud not measure up to the military capabilities of NATO. So his joker is nuclear weapons. That’s his only hope
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Walkee: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Kay25:

U must be a Taliban ....
another brain dead slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Dasilva12: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
Moscow to the world
I SEE..... BY THE TIME WEST FINISH WITH YOU EEHN. ALL THE BEST.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by engrchykae(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
wingmanIII:

You are wrong bro. Stalin and Hitler were animals. Absolutely nothing to do with Ojukwus Biafra.
what do you know about Hitler and Stalin?
The West shared Africa in 1845 in Berlin where Otto von Bismarck (German) summoned Europe to a roundtable.
But on sharing Africa, UK and France took bigger portions, even small Belgium got more than Germany.
One thing led to another, Germany contested it in 1914,the other thieves ganged up and dealt with Germany.
Germany was bitter, not because they lost the war but because they were forced by UK and France to pay repatriation for the war.
The worst of it is that they were stripped of their colonies in Africa and handed to France.
Aquitaine in Germany was carved out and given to France, a portion was carved and given to Denmark.
This is enough to make white man who has sense of pride and dignity to become mad.!!!
You expect him to be docile like a silly African who slaved for 400 years?
Hitler fought the shame and got a better terms for present Germany.
It after the WW2 that USA came into the matter and ensured better condition for Germany so that such aggression won't repeat itself because if France and UK had handled the matter very well after 1914,we wouldn't have encountered 1945.
Stalin and Lenin were defending their national pride.
I wish Nigeria had such men to keep our pride not buhari and atiku that looks to Washington and London for directives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Nicoddemus(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Walkee:

What is wrong with him that even his neighbors don't want him and want to form Ally with the westerners. Doesn't Ukraine have right as a sovereign country to chose their association. How dare you invade a sovereign nation in the name of trying to suppress their right to association. You're as mad as Putin.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by LollySeaSide: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
godliman:

I think they mentioned his name in that Pandora papers
Yes.
One of the many cases linked to him was a store cleaner who acquired properties worth over $100m.
Her benefactor? Vladimir Putin!!
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by frog12: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
these brits are too desperate. after bullying russia for a long time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.