Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin (52212 Views)

Is China Having A Coup & Is Xi Jinping Under House Arrest? What You Should Know / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / U.S. Forces Were Training The Guinean Soldiers Who Took Off To Stage A Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
winterfell007:
Futile effort. The Russian Military is heart and soul for Putin

Many are not with him on his policies bt can’t talk.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by 2tpick: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Say what you know
Ukraine came out from Russia that's why Russia is attacking them because Ukraine want's to join NATO which if they join they'll be a threat to Ukraine

Comrade, some of our countrymen are ignorantly passing judgements without being critical of the information they are bring fed with. The same Ukrainians they are defending have been busy shelling and killing innocent civilians in Donetsk and luhansk in eastern Ukraine since 2014. They have quickly forgotten how many assasination attempts Fidel Castro survived because of his alliance with Russia.

Well, na too much american films wey we dey watch dey cause am. But they have forgotten that the way Russians, germans (nazis) are usually the antagonists in american and western movies is the same way the west and Americans are the antagonists in Russian movies.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
okuta007:

Putin is nothing like you mentioned above - PUTIN is a former KGB colonel, and when he looks at you, he doesn't see a face, he sees your skull - When he looks at your chest, he doesn't see a shirt, he is calculating your heart beat. He is diabolical schemer trained by Russian KGB - He can read your brows, your sighs and every statement you make, measure it against every paradigm of artificial intelligence to know who is for him or against him. Those for him, he makes them billionaires and keeps nasty secrets about them as a blackmail tool. Those against him, he swiftly eliminates. Any one on earth who has a blatant disregard for human life, who can take hundreds in a day with no remorse is feared, that is Vladimir Putin defined!!!!

love this statement.

3 Likes

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by HilcomTech(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
LollySeaSide:
Putin already has the military in his pocket.
Putin is one of the most corrupt politicians in the world and the corruption extends deeply into the Russian military.
Top military personnel are benefitting heavily from this nonsense that Russia is displaying.
I can only imagine the amount of money that'll be quoted at the end of the day for the execution of the "special military operation" in Ukraine.
@bolded.. Even the western media that brainwashed you are not saying all that crap.

Negroes brain.

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Awesometouch1: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
goodheart01:

Muslim terrorist shut the f*ck up. Allahu kaboom!!

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Panda7(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
in all plea Putin as being illogical, power toxicated
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by exnovio(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
This American is mad,am not in support of the war,but when George Bush and Obama invaded Iraq and Libya nobody said nothing...go and sleep jor... before Putin come for you.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by TheAlchemist: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2022
If the end of NATO will guarantee world peace so be it.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by RealistRedpiler: 12:03am On Feb 27, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10547457/Minister-urges-Russian-generals-stage-COUP-against-Putin.html

My humble question after #Nato invasion on #libya killing #Gaddafi is this :Why do the White(Britain,American, and others) gave the black people #Religion when they are wicked and heartless??
Do they believe in God?
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Heffalump(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2022
staom:
All these Nigerian guys praising Putin, I never understand una relationship oo

They as mad as Putin. That's one reason Nigeria cannot progress. Some many evil minded people in this country undecided
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Lamasta(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Say what you know
Ukraine came out from Russia that's why Russia is attacking them because Ukraine want's to join NATO which if they join they'll be a threat to Ukraine
Ukraine is a sovereign nation the earlier Putin realizes this the better for him to stop his madness....
Ukraine is at liberty to join whatever organization they so wish to join...

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Lamasta(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2022
Bigchristo:
Those who knows nothing about world politics and leadership are here speculating nonsense, una eyes never clear make una nor forget say our country nor fit even give us 24hrs power supply, I think we should face that facts instead of wasting our energy discussing countries with great leaders who sees vision for the safety of their countries and it citizens
The world is a global village now not just about my country alone
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by LogicBomb8: 1:10am On Feb 27, 2022
bigjoe1000:
VERY WICKED PRESIDENT JUST LIKE BUHARI

Nah dats not it, there is no way you'll compare a polar bear to an ekuke
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
Propaganda News

You can see how American media made it look like it was a minister in Kremlin Russia that made the statement.

Putin is wise, he made the right decision to invade Ukraine and end NATO encroachment into Russian mainland.

A lot of NIGERIANs are not educated about the Ukraine-Russia conflict hence their support for the United States.

The case of Ukraine is a SOUND warning to all Democratic states, Ukraine voted in a Comedian to run their country and I hope they are all laughing now.

Ukraine saw too Giants fighting and decided to join the fight instead of choosing neutrality or playing them against each other.

Long live NIGERIA, long live RUSSIA

You say that a lot of Nigerians are not educated about the Ukraine-Russia conflict then you went on to let the world know that you are one of those Nigerians that you spoke of.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:42am On Feb 27, 2022
exnovio:
This American is mad,am not in support of the war,but when George Bush and Obama invaded Iraq and Libya nobody said nothing...go and sleep jor... before Putin come for you.

Comparing whats happening in Ukraine to what happened in Iraq and Libya is like comparing Egusi to puff puff. Both can be eaten but they’re nothing alike.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Calicoe: 1:45am On Feb 27, 2022
AlphikkaTech:
Propaganda News

You can see how American media made it look like it was a minister in Kremlin Russia that made the statement.

Putin is wise, he made the right decision to invade Ukraine and end NATO encroachment into Russian mainland.

A lot of NIGERIANs are not educated about the Ukraine-Russia conflict hence their support for the United States.

The case of Ukraine is a SOUND warning to all Democratic states, Ukraine voted in a Comedian to run their country and I hope they are all laughing now.

Ukraine saw too Giants fighting and decided to join the fight instead of choosing neutrality or playing them against each other.

Long live NIGERIA, long live RUSSIA

U call dis a US propaganda? D fact dat every opposition putin has ever had ends up getting locked up should tell u the kind of leader he is. Or do you know better than those protesters in Russia calling for putin to stop? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Calicoe:

U call dis a US propaganda? D fact dat every opposition putin has ever had ends up getting locked up should tell u the kind of leader he is. Or do you know better than those protesters in Russia calling for putin to stop? Nonsense

Not just Putin’s own citizens protesting against him but the guy you’re replying to knows what’s best for the 44 million Ukrainian people better than the people know what’s best for them. That’s right a Nigerian who’ll never live in Russia to be affected by Putin’s madness knows better than the people who do. What kind of juju be this?
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Naija8240: 2:47am On Feb 27, 2022
This is not a war !!!! Its a massacre !!! THE WORLD SHOULDN’T ALLOW any country bombarding another country!!!!!!!! . Putin is a mad man!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by frog12: 2:58am On Feb 27, 2022
australia don ban RT channel. i tell you these west are hypocrites with their free speech nonsense !
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Caseless: 4:12am On Feb 27, 2022
gone Tonto'.
Tonto Dike can now see why she behaves the way she does.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by engrelvis(m): 5:02am On Feb 27, 2022
For those supporting Putin if ur ask to chose going to Russia or USA where will u go? F..uking hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Kelvin3476: 5:03am On Feb 27, 2022
Empiree:
Omo ale. I know if Ukraine is Muslim country is you crazy Nigerians would support Russia.

Omo jatijati

So let Christian Orthodox vs Christian Orthodox kill themselves. Nobody cares
IF ITS NT A TERRORIST MUSLIM COUNTRY WHO THREATENS THE WORLD WITH NUKES, THEN I WOULD SINCERELY CARE.
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by malakaimoscondo: 5:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Lamasta:

Putin is a madman....

Ukraine is a sovereign nation and the madman must respect that cool
mad ...n.....
go topple him
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by FuckSilly: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Lamasta:

Putin is a madman....

Ukraine is a sovereign nation and the madman must respect that cool
Ọr dẹ
Was Iraq, Syria, Venezuela, Serbia, Libya etc not a sovereign state when BULLY-HYPOCRITE-USA invaded them?

Una no fit get sense for this country at all.

FÚCK USA
FÚCK Russia
FÚCK EU
FÚCK Ukraine
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by FuckSilly: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2022
staom:
All these Nigerian guys praising Putin, I never understand una relationship oo
All these fools sympathising with Ukraine but has never prayed for boko-haram, Can you people ever have sense?

To hell with Russia and Ukraine
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by PointZerom: 6:06am On Feb 27, 2022
AlphikkaTech:

Your eyes are bad then, go see a doctor ASAP before you go blind to the truth.

The same doctor that made you go blind?
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by tillaman(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2022
More like James Stupidly
He is not living up to his name at all
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by okuta007: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
love this statement.

thanks wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2022
WibusJaga:

Abeg o. Make dem take am easy with this Madman Putin, before e go provoke throw one nuke bomb.
I just marry dis year o & I need to enjoy the fruit of my investment small. cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by FourElements: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2022
Dorad:
Of course, they would tag him as mad

I have a deep sense of loyalty to Putin especially after I watch clips of him on Youtube last year. When he was talking to a boy who just had a kidney transplant. He made me cried and laugh that day. The baby boy was also so jovial and was asking questions.... He was so polite to the boy's parent and he asked his mother" Can I touch him". When he was leaving, he kissed the boy.

No matter how hard the western media are trying hard to paint Putin bad.... That man will be a hero to me....
Don't mind the hypocritical Western propaganda media. They haven't seen anything yet.
They still don't know yet that the Russians are soon coming to a street near them undecided
Re: James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin by Gospel2Day: 11:54am On Feb 27, 2022
Dorad:
We must be rational sir/ma. War starts because of man ego. That is how it has always been. Even the Christains model which were the israelites are guilty of this ego. They once started a massacre in the bible and the women and kids you mentioned up there were not left alive. Nigeria is also fighting a war of ego with the Biafrians, how much does that also make your spirit move?

May God have mercy on every one of us

I only asked a simple question. What is your own answer?
If your parents, siblings, wife and kids are among those dead Ukrainians, how would you feel?
Israelis are not the model for us Christians.
Moses founded their religion.
Jesus is the Founder of Christianity.
Both religions, though related, are NOT the same.
When Peter wanted to defend Jesus from being arrested and slashed someone's ear with the sword, what did Jesus say and do?
That's the difference between Judaism and Christianity.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad / Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.