Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine (29796 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets / Amaechi’s Aide Berates Nigerians In Diaspora Over Anniversary Comments / Reno Omokri Berates Buhari For Neglecting Taxpayers To Compensate Boko Haram Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Bellotelli: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:
Reno should try and be making use of his brain sometimes..

And yet this guy called himself a pastor when he should be praying for peace

How many Nigerians heard about Tigray war even up till today?

Shame on you Reno
That's becos the media prefer to down play what is happening in less develop countries. Our lives matters too.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by FANE4Naija: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I have Ethiopian friends and I have studied it well. I have Amhara and Oromo as close friends. Guess what? Trigiyan is like 5 million population while Oromo is 50 million. Yet, Trigiyan is the stronghold. These are internal issues. You need to know about them well.

So, let us talk about Biafra we are in. Just only one question. On what ground are you breaking away? Did they prevent you from Contesting? Did they stop you from aspiring to be in Aso Rock? No no no. So, explain how you have been marginalized. If you can't, then, you are greedy. See, the whole world sees ibo as greedy people. I know you will come for me, but I will write the truth. And I pray you all listen. But I am a warrior. I will slam whoever tries rubbish with me. He's, you are greedy. You want to leave Naija, and you want to be President. Una no well. You want to be President but you destroyed hour APGA. Una dey mad. You want to be president you opposed APC for good 7 years and run want to use the platform.

Now, let's talk about others. Nigeria has love 550 tines now. Ibo has ruled once. What else do they want the other have not got? What about Itshekiri? What about Tivs? What about others? If Ibo cannot compete, he cannot get to Aso Rock. No one will hand over also rock heh because uni feels it is their time. Nope. You compete. It is presently the south time in APC. The APC they worked against. So help them if they get the ticket there which I doubt. And the person who has been using them is Atiku. Let them confront him in PDP. Nope. It is their fellow southerners they would fight. Let ibo be courageous for ones.

So why is Nnamdi Kanu not saved by the British? With all he wrote online about sponsoring wars and with the huge words he wrote online? I laugh at ibos. They are strategic. They ar free I approach the world court. So help them God.

Talking about Ukraine vs Russia, this is a clear violation of breaking an international rule. So, they are two different cases.

Reno can not be appointed to an internal peacekeeping position with all h has been writing. It shows he is a tribal person who is partial. And ibo is trying to use this. It will only reduce you to nothing and the whole world won't even respect you again.

Ibo should compete with others and stop being "uselessly smart". No one will hand over you the key if Aso Rock. You need to compete with others. Period.
You like writing long rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by updatedws: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2022
says a man who has been living in a white man land for 7yrs now... if dey deport am now u people will cry racism.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2022
360command:
[s][/s] who says foreign policy don't get involve in internal crises.. Teacher do not teach me nonsense.
The civil war that happened in Libya, the US and other nato forces was there.
The Algeria Civil War, France had their presence there together with Tunisia.
The ongoing civil war happening in Mali, France holds present in there even though they were asked recently to leave the country; still they came out to announce that they were not leaving.
The Angolan civil war; Cuba played a dominant role by sending it troops supporting the peoples movement for the liberation of Angola.

I know this list can go on an on but these are the few I can remember. I am not even talking about material support ,I am talking about situations where foreign troops have to come in to fight the insurgents..

I will teach you and teach you what you do not know. Listen, sit down....use one of your hands to hold your lips so you don't interfere. I'm talking.

Libya. US no dey there. Na lie. But we know the US did "undergee" and we know why. Go ask the US. That's diplomacy. Learn it, play the game and stop showing your weakness.

Algeria, Mali, Angola, CotedVoire, Liberia bla blah blah. They were once colonized. Go and learn about the law which guides that.

When you are ready to be a champion, you will live above the limitations your rulers put over you. This is well explained.

Now, that I have talked, go and meditate on it well. Guy, go learn diplomacy ooo. cheesy

Good luck.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2022
betshopagent:
ur inferiority reeks to high heaven.Igbo's are used to it.Igbo is way superior to whatever u think u are.keep the envy and get LOST.
Lol.

We are used to this. If you have not been blown hard, una go dey 'ginger'. Yeah. This is the statement after the effect of a good knock out on ibo. Lol.. E pain am..

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by betshopagent(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Lol.

We are used to this. If you have not been blown hard, una go dey 'ginger'. Yeah. This is the statement after the effect of a good knock out on ibo. Lol.. E pain am..
keep hating.we are used to it.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by HRMK: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2022
do u really know what ur talking abt?when it was time for u to flee the country,why choose an european but not an african country?COWARD AND YEYEMAN!SHAMELESS MAN INDEED!!
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by kenex4ever(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno
You just proved h8m right

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by tuna85: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

Truth is bitter Oga, he made a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by DeepSight(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2022
PDJT:
-He is very right this time. Especially his last sentence.

Is that not hypocrisy and witchcraft?

Where is the witchcraft?
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2022
FANE4Naija:

You like writing long rubbish
Lol.

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by 360command: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I will teach you and teach you what you do not know. Listen, sit down....use one of your hands to hold your lips so you don't interfere. I'm talking.

Libya. US no dey there. Na lie. But we know the US did "undergee" and we know why. Go ask the US. That's diplomacy. Learn it, play the game and stop showing your weakness.

Algeria, Mali, Angola, CotedVoire, Liberia bla blah blah. They were once colonized. Go and learn about the law which guides that.

When you are ready to be a champion, you will live above the limitations your rulers put over you. This is well explained.

Now, that I have talked, go and meditate on it well. Guy, go learn diplomacy ooo. cheesy

Good luck.
lol! US was not in Libya as other NATO forces too were not in Libya?
I corrected you based on the grounds that some internal crises, foreign power interferes but you are telling me stuff relating to colonization.

The Moro conflict which happened in the Mindanao region in the late 60s, the US were present. It was just recently Rodrigo duterte asked the US military to leave the country when he came to power.

The civil war in Iraq, the US were there.
The civil war in Afghanistan, foreign powers were there.

So my friend, stop with your BS talk about foreign countries do not involve themselves with internal matters. Even Biafra, the British government supported Nigeria with material. Isreal supported Biafra .

Ps: you can't teach me diplomacy, you can't teach me politics, and you simply can't teach me geography.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by dettolgel: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2022
Reno is a dick head of the more 50 Africa country he could have lived in to show his love and solidarity instead he chose a white man's country.

I don't know why people still give this hypocrites audience.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by saintadeola: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2022
Some people just talk like they don't have any trace of brain,what he said is true,but because u hate him,u can't pick reasonable point in what he said,that's problem of black man,I doubt many read what he wrote or maybe they can't read
Don't reply because u hate him,a foolish man can speak good and true fact atimes
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by mmsen: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

It was on the news long before this European drama. How have they not heard of it?
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by CorperKola: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

African man opportunist mentality. The world can only grow and develop if we care about each other irrespective of color or gender
Very very naive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by suicidesheep: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2022
mmsen:

It was on the news long before this European drama. How have they not heard of it?

What do you expect from people that dont watch news and get their info from social media.

Some people dont even understand what Reno is trying to say,
Most Africans are really stupid, did he say they should stop praying for Ukraine? No. Rather he pointed out that blacks would rather pray for Europeans than pray for their fellow black man.

People that wont even pray for innocent Nigerians in Northern Nigeria because of tribalism and hate in their hearts

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by joyandfaith: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2022
360command:
lol! And who told you Russia Ukraine isn't a Civil War? I understand vividly what you mean but consider that this is a civil matter.. they were all together from the beginning before they separated. Even though Russia knows it to be an independent state , it will not want it to join NATO countries but instead sees it having it place amongst "USSR" nations. Same as what is happening in Ethiopia. The tigray wants their independence..

Can you tell me how USSR was formed? Russians and Ukrainians are not the same people. Try to know meaning of civil war.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by TheOgaBoss: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Wazobia2216:

I beg to differ!

Ethiopian's must have heard about bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP, bandits ravaging Nigeria, did they ever say #prayforNigeria

Reno Omokri, did you ever berate Ethiopians then

Not that Ukraine ever did but we all have the right to pray for whoever we choose to!

No one is forcing anybody here!

So Reno this outburst is not really needed except you choose to be a hypocrite!
Only make point, only still contradict urself, did Ukrainians pray for Nigeria because of Boko Haram and other insecurities? U might even be surprised to learn that the casualties in ukrain so far is not up to the combined casualties from Boko Haram, bandits and killer herders, but like Reno said our inferiority complex controls us. Do u think if war breaks out in Nigeria today (God forbid) that ukrain will gave a single Bleep about u let alone praying for u?
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by ayindejimmy(m): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
PDJT:
-He is very right this time. Especially his last sentence.

-The disease the so-called “Black People” have is called Inferiority Complex. It’s similar in pathology like AIDS- manifesting in different forms. sad

-People who till tomorrow still taunts Biafrans for the uncivil war against us led by Britain and the same Russia (Soviet Union), are today magically against Russian invasion of Ukraine. Is that not hypocrisy and witchcraft?

-How about their jubilations as their Nigerian unprofessional arms men attack and kill as they wish in Igboland today?

-Inferior brains everywhere!

He is not right in comparing events of 30 years ago to what's happening in the age of social media. News spread like wide fire as they happen now.

If our Civil War had happen these days, the sympathy would be on Biafra side.

Moreover, ours was a Civil War which we ourselves can end. Ukrainians can not end this even if they want to

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by mmsen: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

What do you expect from people that dont watch news and get their info from social media.

Most Africans are really stupid, did he say they should stop praying for Ukraine? No. Rather he pointed out that blacks would rather pray for Europeans than pray for their fellow black man.

People that wont even pray for innocent Nigerians in Northern Nigeria because of tribalism and hate in their hearts

Not a single lie told.

I didn't take into consideration how dependent many Nigerians are on social media and not traditional news sources.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2022
360command:
lol! US was not in Libya as other NATO forces too were not in Libya?
I corrected you based on the grounds that some internal crises, foreign power interferes but you are telling me stuff relating to colonization.

The Moro conflict which happened in the Mindanao region in the late 60s, the US were present. It was just recently Rodrigo duterte asked the US military to leave the country when he came to power.

The civil war in Iraq, the US were there.
The civil war in Afghanistan, foreign powers were there.

So my friend, stop with your BS talk about foreign countries do not involve themselves with internal matters. Even Biafra, the British government supported Nigeria with material. Isreal supported Biafra .

Ps: you can't teach me diplomacy, you can't teach me politics, and you simply can't teach me geography.

Go read well...US aided. Yes, I know. You cannot say they seriously actively participated. Is the US the one that captured Gadaffi? Are they not aiding Ukriane? So, you think if Russia had not threatened releasing nuclear, the US and NATO wouldn't have landed there? I said I won't go to the details. Anyway, thank God you didn't bring the other cases. Lol. Note...im against Putin.

So to this Libya issue.....go to my posts....my point is that when you show yourself responsible, the world will respect you. The Ukrainian president is responsible, so the world is attentive. The world was attentive to your struggle then also, but Ojukwu bailed out. I know its ibo's issue you are really about. And you don fail.

Yea, the British had an interest in Nigeria and it's done everywhere. Who says Ojukwu was not supported. I will teach you politics and diplomacy cos you are inexperienced. Sit down, hold your lips again and let the following enter your ears. Ok?

Which nations supported Nigeria?
UK, USSR, US, Israel, Bulgaria, Ethiopia, Senegal, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Cameroon, Niger, Congo, Algeria, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.

Which nations supported Biafra?
France, China, West Germany, Israel, Portugal Spain, SOUTH Africa, Zimbabwe, Haiti Garbon, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, and Czechoslovakia.

Look at the list well. The US supported Nigeria, Israel supported Biafra. Lol. What's that telling you. All the nations Nigeria shared borders with listened to the 2 opposite sides and took side with Nigeria. Lol. What's that telling you.

Now, do you want to say Ojukwu sourced for his weapons on his own? Lol. Dey deceive yourself. Ojukwu bailed out. Ojukwu is your betrayal. He dumped you. He already had a deal with those nations to seek refuge, and the slightest chance he had when he realized he might lose, he dumped you. Can you compare him to this Ukrainian president?

Una heads no correct at all. If you like no go compete in the election. Dey shout and cry there. Una go collect am. The whole world doesn't take ibo seriously again. One time, you be Biafra. Another time, you be Israeli. And every 6 months to elections, you be Nigerians claiming to be automatically awarded Aso Rock seat cos dem marginalized you. You no well at all. You go all collect am again in 2023. Na only you? Itshekiri, Tivs, Benin, Benue, etc no dey there? There are over 500 tribes in Nigeria, and you don rule once. What about others that haven't ruled. If you like...compete, if you like dey beat chests....if you like go cause trouble...you go collect am.

Student...you don learn something?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Kingofhoes: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

Shame on you too. Ethiopia that is in your continent, you didn't know about the war. But Ukraine that is far Europe where they don't give a f^ck about black people is what you're concerned about. Upon your prayer they are still segregating black people from entering Poland yet you are still praying for themThis inferiority complex runs deep. *,smh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by ayindejimmy(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
Only make point, only still contradict urself, did Ukrainians pray for Nigeria because of Boko Haram and other insecurities? U might even be surprised to learn that the casualties in ukrain so far is not up to the combined casualties from Boko Haram, bandits and killer herders, but like Reno said our inferiority complex controls us. Do u think if war breaks out in Nigeria today (God forbid) that ukrain will gave a single Bleep about u let alone praying for u?

Are you saying we should do tit for tat?

Is fighting Russia same as fighting BH?

Do you know the assistance the west has given on war against Bh? Have you asked our govt where all those money went?

Our govt simply doesn't want BH war to end for some reasons we all know

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Johel(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

Shame on you instead...Read all he stated properly....he made sense,it's not any world war,africans frown at our own pple but smile at foreigners...during Biafra war,didn't other countries supply to Nigeria to wipe out biafran pple??...All this are true....stop the hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by omoharry(f): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2022
Unruly7:

How would you be aware of Tigray war, when y'all are more concerned about White people, exactly what Reno is talking about

If blacks care for follow blacks then they'd be aware
You are right . I think Nigerians have been conditioned to love the white man more than their fellow black man .
Secondly, from history, Nigerians were never subjective to the hostility of the white man like the way SA blacks suffered during the Apartheid era, which has caused the continuous hatred between the two race in that country . So,we are still suffering from the post colonial effect of the past.
Hense, anything white is rated above our own race.whether they are good or bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Druss(m): 8:00am On Feb 27, 2022
Reno should stop reasoning like an hormone ravaged teenager. Ukraine is more in the news than Ethiopia. The West African / East African theatre has been ravaged by war and insecurity. Unknown to Reno, some of us do pray about it.

That said it is not inhumane for people to pray about Ukraine and neither should it be discouraged.

In fact a lesson lost on people is that this war should be a heads up to those who think war is a movie on Netflix that you can pause, come to it whenever you like or end it whenever you like. If war starts in Nigeria, that is it o. Those that were arming youth those days to win local elections had no future view that it would result in MEND, Book Haram and now the general insecurity of Nigeria. They only had selfish intentions to cause chaos and profit from it. But like an entrepreneur who has done insufficient market review and analysis, they were unprepared for the loss of control as they didn't look ahead.

Back to war: When war starts, either one or the other party will do anything to ensure victory or favourable exit conditions. If one side likes, let them have identified an exit strategy. All of that goes out of the window once war starts.

In this case one wonders Putin's exit strategy - his state will be a pariah state. His own people will rise against him. Whether this war was due to Ukraine stupidly trying to join NATO or not, the Ukrainians will never forget neither will they favour Russia. Even if he wins and sets up a favourable government, that state will be overthrown within 8 years as the government would be unpopular.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Hellonearth007: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2022
helinues:

Shame on you Reno

Still from your comment,you are making Reno right.
You are asking how many people heard about Ethiopian war right?
How can you hear it when you don't value your fellow blacks. If you see or hear any news about them,you will just bluff it cos it's Africa and no Africa media carry it but all the media shout about Ukraine war.
You are still guilty of what Reno complained about.
Change your mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Druss(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2022
suicidesheep:

When I read statements like - most Africans are stupid. It tells me that the poster is an ignoramus who has the self belief that they are mentally elevated above their fellow Africans.

My friend - you come off as book smart but emotionally non-intelligent. Do you think your points will be listened to once you start calling people stupid. In this case on a local Nigerian board, you are insulting Africans - your fellow black men. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

TL:DR - go learn how to communicate. Unless all you are looking for is fight on the internet. In that case, carry on.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by od501: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
cool
Are you aware because of cases like the emboldened, I don't engage ipob in any discussion? cool

Good for you, 'cos you are already sounding like a product of a Nigerian institution: very confused.
Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Trustedpronet: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2022
I believe what he wrote...but! I still don't see what is wrong if I pray for other countries in trying times. Talking and knowing too much is a problem.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine by Druss(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Reno should have balls like the Ukrainian President!

He stood with his people in trying times but Reno absconded from Nigeria and started blogging from abroad

Coward!

Very true. One should recall Reno's behaviour when he was in office. I am at odds with the way he likes to message as if he was better than the current bunch of people doing his former job in this current government. Guy was as bad as them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries / Remove Fuel Subsidy – Saraki Tells Buhari / The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.