Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets (30298 Views)

Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Hugged: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2021
Yusuf Buhari wedding: Reno Omokri berates Nigerians as about 100 private jets land in Kano

About one hundred private jets landed in Kano at the weekend when Yusuf, the son of President Muhammadu Buhari wedded Zarah, the daughter of Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Bayero in Kano State.

It was a grand ceremony in Bichi, attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, former President Goodluck Jonathan, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, serving and former governors, Federal and states legislators, traditional rulers, as well as prominent personalities from within and outside the country. Breakthrough Prayers

Some of the prominent men landed in Kano with their private jets and Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, is irritated that Nigerians never spoke about it.

According to him, Nigerians seem to be particularly angry when a pastor in the country acquires a private jet than when politicians acquire them.

“100 private jets reportedly land in Kano for Buhari’s son’s wedding. Nigerians are quiet.

“But if one pastor buys a private jet, Nigerians will wake up from their hypocrisy and drag him as if they elected him to be as national pastor! Nigerians love their oppressors!” He tweeted sharing photos of the private jets.

Meanwhile, controversial Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi had faulted Nigerian politicians for hiring private jets to attend the wedding of President Buhari’s son, while hundreds of school children are languishing in kidnappers’ den
https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/22/yusuf-buhari-wedding-reno-omokri-berates-nigerians-as-about-100-private-jets-land-in-kano/

16 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by adolfHitler1934: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2021
I totally and completely disagree with you Mr Rhino. A politician may be a wealthy business man before venturing into politics. Infact many politicians are successful businessmen....not all are corrupt.

Pastors have a calling except those that called themselves. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Meanwhile your boss, Jonathan have been hobnobbing with Buhari since apparently to escape him and his wife being investigated for massive looting during his regime, yet you lost your voice on it.

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Jerryherd: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2021
cool

Well he has a point

Both Pastors and Politicians are public servants, who are meant to serve people

Any oppulence and extravagance on both public servants should be condemned without sentiments ...

A quick booking estimate of private jet on execujet and Caverton starts from $5000 and that's for small jets

13 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Educationalserv: 7:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Hugged:

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/22/yusuf-buhari-wedding-reno-omokri-berates-nigerians-as-about-100-private-jets-land-in-kano/

cc; lalasticlala
how many jets landed in Abuja when Jonathan foster daughter married when u where .s.a .hypocrite reno.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by BigRocky: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Politicians enjoying luxury while the masses are massively suffering...

They know the situation of insecurity in the country so they have all gone ahead to acquire private jet and using it for transportation..

Posterity will judge .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Freestainworld(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Even the masses are looking for the opportunities the politicians have, believe me the masses are no different from our corrupt politicians, they will wail and cry but just give them a little opportunity, they will become more heartless than their formal oppressors, I have personally learnt to live my personal life in my own way, 90% of Nigerians are thieves.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Chatflick(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Happy Sunday people of God. Nigeria will be great again. God has big plans for this great Country

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by sonsomegrigbo: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Reno and slawormiir are related when it comes to WEEDING.

IS THERE NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POLITICIANS HIRED AND PASTORS ACQUIRED?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by dejiih01: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Most of those who attended this wedding only do it so they could go asskiss the president.

I assure you that if this wedding were held after Buhari's tenure as president you would not see more than 5 private jets on the tarmac!

14 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by MicheyJ1: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol I just laugh when all these bmc irritants on nairaland come hear to blast pdp, like it is not the same pdp members that full apc now.....that's why the north would never get developed...look how the rich are flexing their wealth on the poor northerners(which happens to be 97% of their whole population) yet they come online to insult southerners who want to break the unholy yoke with the parasitic north.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by MicheyJ1: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
I totally and completely disagree with you Mr Rhino. A politician may be a wealthy business man before venturing into politics. Infact many politicians are successful businessmen....not all are corrupt.

Pastors have a calling except those that called themselves. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Meanwhile your boss, Jonathan have been hobnobbing with Buhari since apparently to escape him and his wife being investigated for massive looting during his regime, yet you lost your voice on it.
No big deal here, this is how the northerners think always looking for how to deflate the blame from their wicked politicians who have mortgaged their future...e reach small them go soon become Afganistanrewa.

If you check those 3 jets at the left belong to
1. Mannagrillsandshit
2.Sarki/Juliusmena(yes it belongs to both of them because they are lovers)
3.hangmnk/killmnk(na the same person).
So I don't appreciate you people criticising them that their fathers and generation has and will never enter a plane not to talk of private jet.....
Yes they may be terrorists and terrorist sympathizers but they are not as wretched and dirty as their northern brothers

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Onyi22(f): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

O boy shut up, stop trying nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by MVLOX(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by money121(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Seen
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by outreach01: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
C
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
I hate Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Olowoshako(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Rubbish talk when Jonathan pikin do weeding, will no waiting happen. Abeg park well. All of he na na big theif no difference. Both Acp and Pdp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Uyi168: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
When you've made it in life, it become very easy to become a motivational speaker.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Elvixbeatz(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
[center][/center] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

so a pastor who has churches in over 100 countries should not have a private jet to help him cos he is a pastor? u guys will wail for long. but Jet is design for celebs and politicians abi? one thing that baffles me is that the real givers in churches dont complain. it is the one who believes givers in church are fools that rants everywhere. more jets are coming. jet is simply a means of transportation in the air. i dont know what is special about it. mine is coming too. may God keep blessing my hustle and i will buy one fo my pastor too. AMEN

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
G
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by NoFap123: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
To be honest, Reno is right.

How many of you reading this can afford a private jet? Scratch that, how many of you can afford to pay for flight? How many of you have even seen the interior of an airplane?

If Afghanistan happens to Nigeria, these leaders will take off like the Afghan President, leaving its citizens

Anonymous on Facebook did an exposition to this effect, take heed!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Twrecks(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

And Pastors are not allowed to be wealthy businessmen? Lmao

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
I hate Nigeria!
I honestly know I can’t be from here if we’re given a second chance. Tueh angry
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by michresa(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Reno may be right to an extent,,,,
But it's just like pot calling kettle black.(Apc&pdp palava)
They are all birds of same feather..
Some pastors too are successful business men and women.
And must pastors be poor?
Tho some are god of men,,,, but,,,

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by GoodBoi1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Don't mind them, they can't reason that a person that offers any kind of service even as a Pastor to millions of people can not be poor. They won't drag their leaders but be asking even Obi cubana to tar road like he is their Governor

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu Condemned EFCC For Publishing Looters’ List In 2007 / FEC Approves ₦2.9 Billion For Printing Of Question Papers, Others / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.